Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by HerbalTea
Today 03:22 PM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by HerbalTea
Today 03:19 PM
Invertebrates need family...
by Bonsai
Last post by Bonsai
Today 03:18 PM
swimming paws [swimming...
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 03:04 PM

Old Yesterday, 05:10 PM
catching up after camp

Bump Policy: 1 week unless its time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eucalyptuspaw View Post
Hey! One of my first posts; so I’m up for suggestions and tips. Thanks!!

Eucalyptuspaw; H/H. A light brown Tom with soft green eyes and white paws.

Eucalyptuspaw sighed burying his nose into his paws and curling up deeper into his messy heap of moss. He was so lonely.. he knew he was socially awkward but no cat at all would play with him when he was a kit.. and still had no friends 3 moons into his apprenticeship. He looked around hopefully at the other apprentices talking to one another in the den looking for some cat.. ANY cat, to atleast acknowledge his existence. He wished with all his body, mind and heart that his would have been brother hadn’t died so soon into kithood, and after his popular littermate died of that horrid sickness it seemed no one would talk to him anymore.

Will any cat talk to Eucalyptuspaw? Or maybe he’ll be bullied??…..

Open!!!

Thanks for listening to me embarrassing myself with my horrible writing.. bye!

She/her - 68 moons
Massive brown bengal molly with amber eyes
Mind reader - Ultimate predator

A long shadow was momentarily cast over the inside of the den as the massive warrior entered. She didn't usually go inside this den -- it had not hosted her nest for years now -- and even when searching for her own apprentices she usually just called for them outside. But today she had a reason to step inside, and she dropped a well-wrapped bundle of moss, gathered and composed with the skill of someone who had been doing these kinds of small tasks around camp as long as she could remember. Yes, apprentices were generally expected to bring in fresh moss and look after the up-keep of their nest on their own, but considering that they were not allowed outside alone, she occasionally took some time to go and gather some moss herself and place it here for the convenience of whatever young cat decided to change their bedding.

But something caught her eye. A small, rolled-up bun of light brown and white in the corner. Now, Hawkcatcher had never been the social type. That, to simply walk up to someone and talk to them, was her sister's skill, never hers. But she was a mentor, and to her, it was not only to her assigned apprentices.

The tip of her brown tail reached out to brush against the shoulder of the apprentice as she placed the moss in front of them. "That's hardly how you make a nest." What a warm greeting. But this was her usual way to going about her social interactions, to make them into something practical and tied to a task.

※⁕‡→ Lumi's shop - Tracker - My purrks ←‡⁕※

¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw - Saturn ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨

Last edited by Luminous; Yesterday at 05:13 PM.
Old Today, 07:16 AM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminous View Post

She/her - 68 moons
Massive brown bengal molly with amber eyes
Mind reader - Ultimate predator

A long shadow was momentarily cast over the inside of the den as the massive warrior entered. She didn't usually go inside this den -- it had not hosted her nest for years now -- and even when searching for her own apprentices she usually just called for them outside. But today she had a reason to step inside, and she dropped a well-wrapped bundle of moss, gathered and composed with the skill of someone who had been doing these kinds of small tasks around camp as long as she could remember. Yes, apprentices were generally expected to bring in fresh moss and look after the up-keep of their nest on their own, but considering that they were not allowed outside alone, she occasionally took some time to go and gather some moss herself and place it here for the convenience of whatever young cat decided to change their bedding.

But something caught her eye. A small, rolled-up bun of light brown and white in the corner. Now, Hawkcatcher had never been the social type. That, to simply walk up to someone and talk to them, was her sister's skill, never hers. But she was a mentor, and to her, it was not only to her assigned apprentices.

The tip of her brown tail reached out to brush against the shoulder of the apprentice as she placed the moss in front of them. "That's hardly how you make a nest." What a warm greeting. But this was her usual way to going about her social interactions, to make them into something practical and tied to a task.

———————————————— ———————————————— ——————

Eucalyptuspaw, light brown Tom with soft green eyes and white paws.

Eucalyptuspaw looked up at the large she cat, surprise and uncertainty showing in his eyes. “I dunno..” he mumbled self consciously, “no cat ever really bothered to tell me how.” He shrugged and sunk back into the small heap of moss. Though he didn’t show it, he was happy that the older warrior generally had concern and care in her expression and tone. He tried to give a whole heartedly smile, but diddnt think the she was convinced.
Old Today, 09:57 AM

My Mood: Devilish

The young tom, sitting on his hind legs, began licking his speckled and white chest fur, making sure he was careful in how he proposed his little game. He didn't want to give too much away and get into trouble, but he also couldn't help but gloat. What he was doing wasn't right, but if it meant a little extra training and exploring, he wasn't the one to shy away from breaking the rules. Creepingpaw proudly lifted his head and smirked, his slender and lean frame shaded under the shadows of the den, "I've been sneaking out of camp at night..." He purred, his deep green eyes glinting with excitement from his confession, "So why don't we play a fun game tonight? At Smallpines?"

(Please let me know if I'm power-playing too much... Sorry, haven't RP'd in a long time and love playing the problematic characters LOL the little punk can come up with another game that's in the camp.)

@isla - Lotuspaw
@Rose - Kestrelpaw
Old Today, 01:06 PM
Moving Forward

Bump Policy: after 3 days, I've been much more active recently.
My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyCat View Post

◢◣ RAGGEDEAR | 29 MOONS | HE/HIM ◢◣
fluffy, russet tom with yellow eyes, torn left ear, & black paw tips
header by @/burntToast

꧁꧂

Raggedear purred as Ivypaw tumbled out of den, clearly eager to start her training. ”Alright, Ivypaw. Since you’re so excited, why don’t you pick the first area you want to explore? We won’t get through the whole territory in one day.” He warned, but his gaze was warm. ”Or if you’d rather, I can try teaching you a hunter’s crouch today?”

( @Frozen Reign )
❀~❀Ivypaw❀~❀
She/her|apprentice|Thunderclan|2/100
-------------
Ivypaw hesitated. So many choices. where would she go first?
"I think I heard about a place where there are lots of fireflies every night. can we go there first?" She asked. Her tail twitched in excitement- she was going to see the forest! She couldn't wait.
(I'm soooooo sorry for the late - and short - reply! I haven't been online in two weeks, life has been hectic. Sorry!)
Flamegaze|Character Finder|Random Art Shop