Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Ace's Art Shop
Last post by goodacacia
Today 09:10 AM
WindClan Leader's Den
by Ian
Last post by Blaaze
Today 09:02 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by TheRedWyvern
Today 08:40 AM
Earlie Birdie [ Owl Patrol...
by dino.
Last post by Bonsai
Today 08:36 AM

Old Yesterday, 10:29 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Fine
Default Re: WindClan Patrols

Lightningpaw would hear the fury call his name he was to go on a Border patrol? This surprised Lightningpaw this would be his first broder patrol since he became an apprentice. Sure it was just to an abandoned front of the Territory with Riverclan gone and all but still. Plus he got to do the Border Patrol with Barleypaw! Lightningpaw had yet to understand why but his paws seemed to move faster when she was around. Everything was easier and he felt more energetic. Not just lazing around grooming his fur like he usually did. However, before the Patrol Lightningpaw wanted to ask the Fury up front about something. Bravebird was his Mentor and for some reason no one was letting him see her ontop of that he didn't know much of her condition only that the kits were okay. Lightningpaw wasn't stupid he could tell something was wrong but he wanted the truth. Lightningpaw needed to know the truth! He would stand up to his paws and pad over towards the one cat he hoped wouldn't lie to him. This was someone Rabbitpaw looked up to and there had to be a reason for that. The Warrior couldn't be that bad if he trained Rabbitpaw right? As he approached he would call out a greeting with a meow and a flick of his tail. "Crowtooth I wanted to ask about Bravebird. I'm her apprentice and yet no one will let me see her and cats are being really vague about her condition. I ain't stupid I'm sure something is wrong but I need to know what please?" Lightningpaw asked the Warrior he wanted to gather this information before the patrol. (Sorry if this doesn't fit in this are or shouldn't be but I didn't want to make a one line post. @Rani )
Old Today, 12:08 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler/Fury | He/him | 50 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

The was hope right? That there was herb patrols going out and that Crowtooth was being drawn away from the camp and Bravebird's side meant there was still hope? The tunneler had been pretty camp bound since his friend had given birth, her declining state making him reluctant to leave and putting his usual work ethic on hold for once.

But that was his work ethic built on his own prerogative, and this was an order. Bravebird needed herbs and so did the clan, so the tom pulled himself away and to Lightningstorm. ....Who still didnt remember him.

He didnt want to admit how much the divide between them hurt, or how scared he was to try and bridge it in case that made things worse. Even if he wanted to playfully smack her as he mightve before, whine at her paws about her stealing his apprentice.

Now that act seemed too friendly, so he only took in the words with a nod and mused "Honestly now that ya describe it Im pretty sure theres a large patch o' that burnet just across the river. Spotted it while passin', Ill dart over an' snag some while we can an' riverclan aint here." Sitting and waiting for the rest of the patrol.

@Alchemist Kitsune @Oliver @isla

Quote:
Originally Posted by isla View Post
FLEETSMOKE

“Sorry for the late arrival!” A friendly voice called out. A white she-cat - splotched with light brown - was approaching the group. She gave a nod to Crowtooth and then turned to Lightningstorm.

“Borage and burnet?” Her ice-blue eyes narrowed thoughtfully. “Got it. Borage is a light bluish-purple flower, correct? And burnet is a type of plant - similar to parsley, in shape and size, if I’m right.”

Fleetsmoke gave a wave of her plumy tail.

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 10 | Purrks: Dreamwalker | Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw lifted his head as Miss Lightningstorm called him in. Oh! Another herb patrol! The blonde pulled himself to his feet and realized that his patrol mates were Crowtooth and Fleetsmoke! While he didn’t know the former, like at all, Rabbitpaw was always happy to spend time with his mentor so he wasted no time getting to the older tom (though his roleplayer did, oops.) Burnet and borage. Those weren’t ones that he was super familiar with he doesn’t think. At least, he doesn’t recall gathering them before but maybe his memory was being spotty. No matter! It would be a good time to learn. “From Riverclan’s territory?” It wasn’t really a question but the suggestion was still a bit of a surprise for the apprentice. “That makes sense… I mean they aren’t using it right now. Though, now that I’m thinking about it- isn’t their territory super water-y, do you think they get some different herbs because of it?” Maybe not, but it was a thought. After Fleetsmoke joined, Rabbitpaw gave her a smile and then looked towards Crowtooth, ready to get going!

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder
Old Today, 12:18 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post

Ashcloud
“Ugh.”
@Oliver @---Bluestar---

Hearing his name being called out, Ashcloud walked over to see what was going on. Of course it was a herb patrol but what was it going to be for? Ah honey, Literally the worst medicine to gather out of all of them mixed with the easiest. At a border, with an apprentice who couldn't listen. "Starclan seems to like to give me their toughest battled." Ashcloud said dryly, while speaking queitly to the medicine cat so a certain cat didn't hear him. It was a joke but with his grouchy resting face it was hard to tell. "I'll keep my eye on them the best I can, but I can only do so much. I will tell Twilightstar the moment they do something wrong, can't have them messing up with Thunderclan." He would not feel pity for a cat that couldn't keep their warrior name. Any misstep would be revealed.

With that her turned around to call out to the other cats. "Wildpaw! Flowerpaw, come here!" He shouted out, but almost stopped when he said his apprentice's name. He didn't really connect the dot that Wildpaw was his Wildpaw. Now instead of having an grouchy look, worry danced across his face. Oh Starclan, why do you give me your toughest battles? He had to make sure to talk to Wildpaw before they set out, his inner panic needed him to do this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ---Bluestar--- View Post
Flowerpaw heard her name being called and she padded over to Ashcloud"

@Fish
@Oliver

Wildpaw
| He/him | WC Apprentice | Moons: 6 | Purrks: None |
“That’s it!? But I want to play!!”

AW HELL YEAH! FIRST PATROL! Next thing Windclan knows, Wildpaw will be a full warrior going at this rate! Though he was probably good enough to be one now even, Twilightstar was just nerfing him. But she was a good leader so Wildpaw will let it slide! If it were anyone else then he’d be throwing paws to show that he was more than ready for being warrior! As that was more than a normal warrior response to having a ‘paw name still, only the best warrior would think of it. His head whipped from the medicine cat, to his mentor. Lameeee, Ashcloud was always lameeeeeeee but this being his first patrol would totally make up for it!! He just knows it! Wildpaw padded over to his mentor and spotted a warrior joining him as well which was weird before he realized that it was a warrior demoted to being a paw. That may be even lamer than Ashcloud’s lecturing. Wildpaw sent one of his slightly crazed grins at Flowerpaw, “So what’d you do to lose your name and get set on bee chasing duties?” Though Wildpaw wasn’t really interested, he was already mentally planning out his plans to drag back the entire hive for Lightningstorm! He did, barely, have the self control to not dash ahead of everyone. “Lets get going then!!!
Header base by Skyler Starling
Design by @/spider.

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder
Old Today, 06:50 AM
Certified Silly

Bump Policy: ANYTIME (please my memory is fleeting)
My Mood: Adorable

loudwhisker

WARRIOR | Female | 20 moons

"Every journey has its final day. Don’t rush."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Loudwhisker padded over to Tallgrass. She was sure they'd be able to get the prey and cobwebs. She looked over at him, puzzled for a moment.

"Hello, I don't believe we've formally met."

She dipped her head before standing normally again, staring at the entrance to camp. She would be happy to get out and run after rabbits. Loud wasn't an exploring kind of cat, but she liked WindClan's moors. Exploring was just too random for her taste. You never knew what you could bump into, or where you could end up. For all she knew, she could get stuck in a system of tunnels. And that would not be very fun whatsoever.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Spider. - Tallgrass

@ollie - Cardinalpaw