Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan's Trials

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by Luna16
Today 05:19 PM
gut punch [p]
Last post by Neptune.
Today 05:15 PM
Kit Curriculum Finder
Last post by Rose
Today 05:11 PM
ThunderClan Apprentices'...
by dino.
Last post by Luminous
Today 05:10 PM
Ace's Art Shop
Last post by snowflake.
Today 04:59 PM

Old Yesterday, 02:01 PM

Bump Policy: 4/5 days
My Mood: Angry
Default Re: RiverClan Camp

Frogdew, RC warrior, he/they

Frogdew sat, looking at the clouds with his remaining amber eye {OPEN}
Old Yesterday, 09:50 PM

My Mood: Chatty

@DdeongJoongie_Tanghulu
Old Today, 12:11 PM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Cuckookit had set up goals for her mossball game by laying sticks on the ground a fair distance away from each other. She had fallen quite a few times, as her twisted back leg resulted in her being quite clumsy, but she had just gotten back up. After all what else could she do? Start crying? That wouldn't help! Salmonkit and Opossumkit were playing mossball the boring way. Why did they like doing everything the boring way? Cuckookit didn't know. She liked the enjoyable way better. She had asked them to play with her and even explained the rules using the most simple manner she could manage but they had said that the new rules were too hard and made the game no fun. First they used such small words, second the rules were quite simple, and third if she didn't add more rules the game was unenjoyable! Why other cats used words that were so short was beyond little Cuckookit. Cuckookit didn't understand her sisters? Adding more rules made it more enjoyable, not less! She was pretty sure that Herringkit was supposed to be playing with her, but she was just batting around the ball. That was how Salmonkit and Opossumkit played! Just together! Not alone! Why couldn't Herringkit play by the rules? She had even explained the rules to her in the same simplistic manner she had used to explain the rules to her sister! Good thing she had a extra mossball... She guessed she would have to play alone. And so she did. The one moon old kit knew that the game would be more fun if she wasn't playing alone but nobody wanted to play with her....

Salmonkit and Opossumkit played mossball the easy fun way without goals or too many rules. Cuckookit was being weird again. Also, if Herringkit just wanted to bat the mossball around why wasn't she playing with them?

Herringkit batted the mossball around giggling. The deaf moon old kit didn't realize that wasn't what she was supposed to be doing. (All open, especially Cuckookit)
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; Today at 04:16 PM.
Old Today, 01:20 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 4 days
My Mood: Asleep

[ open ]
BEASTFLAME

Beastflame lounged, being his brooding self. The news of Mistyshard's pregnancy had him in his thoughts frequently. Of course he was happy for her, and he couldn't say he wasn't a little bit excited to meet his kin. But this was a lot.

First of all, Mistyshard was great. He liked her a lot, obviously. They were friends, and he respected her. But they weren't mates, at least, not that he was aware of. So there was the question of their relationship, and how it would impact his relationship with the kits. And secondly, kits! Beastflame was notoriously terrible with children. Like, horrid. He had no patience for their antics and little tolerance for the noise level. So naturally, he was quite confused.

bump policy - 3 days
character bios | finder

Last edited by ophelia; Today at 01:41 PM.
Old Today, 03:22 PM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by ophelia View Post

[ open ]
BEASTFLAME

Beastflame lounged, being his brooding self. The news of Mistyshard's pregnancy had him in his thoughts frequently. Of course he was happy for her, and he couldn't say he wasn't a little bit excited to meet his kin. But this was a lot.

First of all, Mistyshard was great. He liked her a lot, obviously. They were friends, and he respected her. But they weren't mates, at least, not that he was aware of. So there was the question of their relationship, and how it would impact his relationship with the kits. And secondly, kits! Beastflame was notoriously terrible with children. Like, horrid. He had no patience for their antics and little tolerance for the noise level. So naturally, he was quite confused.
Starrykit laid quietly under the unknown-name-plant on a fresh evening, where she was covered from the wind and she could silently observe clan life going on in front of her. Elderkit was somewhere in the nursery, maybe? She always hoped she would follow her, but rarely asked for fear of receiving a no.

The news of Mistyshard's pregnancy had quite... shaked her. Mistyshard had been the cat who had sworn to protect the siblings after she'd rescued them, so why had she wanted more kits? Weren't they enough for her? This didn't make any sense, except if... she didn't actually quite like them. In fact, she hadn't spent any time with them recently. And Starrykit had started to feel an orphan again.

A big cat seemed thoughtful, too, in this fresh evening. She didn't know the cat's name, of course, as she never interacted with a cat on her own, but she thought she'd seen him around Mistyshard in her den sometimes. He must be one of her friends, she thought.

And now, the most dreadful realization so far... Mistyshard had had time for friends, but not for her. Not for Elderkit.

It was too much. The little kit with a hollow stomach started crying, but not in a childish way. She let the shiny drops wet her cheeks silently, without sobbing and such.
She used her paw to wipe them away, but they kept coming. Maybe she should disappear.

Blood is one of the Atari healers. He has a semi-closed den policy.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice

Old Today, 03:56 PM
revenge is a fools game

Bump Policy: once a week/every 7 days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post
DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 30 moons
go with the flow, rapid recovery, beefed up t3, mind reader
...The deputy would be lying if she said she didn't feel relief lap at her paws like the waves at Lionsbeach as Jayfrost seemed to get up without much protest. She returned the smirk as she watched him head off. "Maybe I will - but I'll drag you with me if that's the case. Will never understand the idea of learnin' plants, 'n without someone to continuously tell how bored I am, I fear I might wither away durin' the lesson!" The last part she called after the retreating tom, a grin spreading across her face.

...Did she just make an actual friend? Were her and Jays actually friends?? He hadn't disagreed to the notion, and had taken her advice. It felt weird. She didn't actually... have many friends, so the deputy sat with her brows furrowed in thought as Jays headed towards the makeshift den to seek treatment. In the end, the deputy decided it was a good thing and grinned - really grinned - for the first time in awhile.

[ hi i love them so much i desire more jaydusk interactions in the future ]
[ riverclan healing form and riverclan temporary medicine den! ]

[ hello im very late with this reply and its a mess, oups. jaydusk my beloveds ]

jayfrost had expected pretty much nothing that had happened in this interaction, but at the very last place of his very long list of 'what-ifs' that his mind had come up with within the few seconds was dusklion inviting him to a shared activity. i mean, a shared activity!? with someone other than his brother? not something he got to experience often, at least not without any kind of need to have him there. hunting in pairs of two hardly counted as someone chosing to have him there, more like a necessity of having another cat to carry more pray and keep their back clean. dusklions invitation made him feel uncharacteristically sheepish (though when was he not on the verge between dying of awkwardness and being completely unaware) and warm from the inside in a way he thought to be rather weird. "youre too kind, but i wouldnt say no.. perhaps we can be bored and confused together aye?" he gave dusklion his most charming smile, whatever that might be, over his shoulder, testing boundaries with what he thought might be light teasing, or perhaps his months of intentional distancing was paying off and he had no idea how to speak to a friend. if dusklion was even his friend..stars he was thinking too many thoughts already. medicine den. that was the destination. go see misty. he hadnt seen misty for a while, were they even still friends? if they had ever been friends? maybe he didnt want to go to the medicine den anymore, but with dusklions gaze still burning on his back he hardly had a choice.

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
ROOKFIRE