Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Outsider...
by dino.
Last post by ophelia
Today 01:18 PM
Whispering Wetlands
by BEAR.
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 01:15 PM
"Point of No Return" –...
by starry
Last post by phantom
Today 01:06 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Undertaker
Today 01:01 PM
StarClan Camp
by BEAR.
Last post by Mica
Today 12:56 PM

Old Yesterday, 07:35 AM
evermore haunting~

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot TwT ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

Default Re: ShadowClan Grimpeak

Myling got a bit worried willow would go missing and she accidentally forgot to have Willowpaw join the meeting so Willowpaw manifested a whole announcement late :')

|| WIP Character Site! || Art Shop! || Scroller credit! || Pronouns Page! || Roleplay Tracker! ||
Old Yesterday, 10:04 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty | Kitty Softpaws

Hawkbite listened contently, finding nothing to speak up on. Dawnstar had set her boundaries and laws so he'd make sure cats were following the rules. They didn't do terribly -- or so he thought. He assumed things were going to be way worse, but the clan proved him wrong at least. The Commander's ears would flick, waiting for Dawnstar to continue.

[OPEN]

[Fogwatcher]
ShadowClan Warrior
Flock Together [T1] | Bilingual [T1] | The Collector

Fogwatcher hadn't expected to be approached, and especially not from the former RiverClanner turned Enforcer. While Dawnstar was putting her trust in them, the splotched silver and white tom was more skeptical. His tail tightened around his paws, his head turning slightly to study Rookfire for a moment. A silent stare at first, calculating his words. Rookfire was being friendly and he couldn't undermine the Enforcer so he guess he had no other option than to simply comply in a friendly manner. "Yeah, I'm Fogwatcher. You're that new Enforcer cats' been talking 'bout. Rookfire," the tom introduced both of them in a curt manner.

@alec - Rookfire

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; Yesterday at 10:04 PM.
Old Today, 11:38 AM
Pfp by @/Dolomedes!

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post
rookfire lifted himself onto mostly stable paws at dawnstars call, this gathering he felt considerably better than last, the shoulder was still troubling and that night still came around to haunt him when he was at his lowest, but at least the enforcer could strut up to take a place by the grimpeak with confidence instead of barely hanging onto conscions this time. leaning into brief distraction, rookfire let his eyes linger on darkfall and wispypaw for a few breaths, wondering just how much he was yet to learn about the relations of each shadowclan member, i mean, one ought to at least know who is related to who right? with a bit more curiosity, his eyes caught sight of a lithe tom he had seen with mossfreckle before and decided to find his place next to fogwatcher before he could decide it was a bad idea after all. "morning. fogwatcher right?"
[ @SuspiciousMindz ]
roachflare had been a bit under the weather as of late, more so distracted than anything else, caught in his own thoughts.. that kind of thing.. but distant none the less so when dawnstars call echoed in the clearing and the dark tortie caught sight of mudslide, he hurried to catch up to her. "mud!" the smaller feline chirped, announcing his presence before pressing fluffy dark pelt to short brown-cream one. the sight of his friend had lightened his mood considerably and he felt like he was buzzing with energy, almost falling over while attempting to scratch a spot in the crook between neck and head.
"dawnstar doesnt seem ta' be in the best mood, dont you think?" roachflare thought out loud, paying not an ounce of attention to the apprentice sat next to mudslide, in fact, he didnt even look at them.
[ @Marigoldwhisper ; @lethean ]

Mudslide
She, Her\Warrior\15 moons\Shadowclan
"I miss the yellow. I miss the yellin' and the shake downs."

Lybirds Lullaby [ACTIVE] Mind Reader [ACTIVE]

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
Mudslide had begun to close her eyes, basking in the silence of her mind like it was the sun. Dawnstar's voice was merely background noise in her head for a few moments before she focused in on it. Her mind was full of the yowls of the dark tabby before a familiar voice pulled her from her zone and made her ears twirl behind her.

Roachflare. A wide smile worked its way onto her face, lifting her features and squinting her blue eyes. It came despite her best efforts to keep her face still. How had she not seen him before? His pelt was as recognizable as a blood stained stone. She allowed him to press up against her and she leaned into him ever so slightly. She, of course, didn't want to crush him, that would be as embarrassing as it would be unfortunate. "Hi, bug," she went, giving him a light brush with her tail.

His next statement made her eyes lift to the Grimpeak. Mudslide stifled an obnoxious giggle or two. Didn't Dawnstar always look like that? She'd never seen her look particularly "happy" if that's what Roachflare was asking. "Eh." She murmured and adjusted a paw to "shield" Roachflare from potentially falling. He seemed to be doing that a lot more often now... Probably just being clumsy.

He obviously couldn't reach his itch, and while Mudslide wasn't a servant to anycat, she was always open to favors. Or, a few. So, she lifted a free front paw and batted at his itch. She didn't know where it was exactly located, so for all she knew her helpfulness had no effect. Like always. Like forever. Incapable of doing...

Mudslide blinked slowly and rolled her eyes back to the Grimpeak. Self-pity. Done. She was so done with her own nonsense. Restrictions. An attempted murder leading to murder. Flashpaw, huh? Mudslide allowed herself a moment of sympathy for the apprentice before moving on. She was alive. Okay. That's it. Leaving in pairs seemed reasonable, even if Mudslide would rather go alone out of camp than anything. Away from the noise, away from her own stupid brain. Away from those darn dragonflies. They hated her just as much as she hated them.

Tags:
@lethean // Gladepaw

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!