Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Fits
Today 01:22 PM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Undertaker
Today 01:21 PM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by ophelia
Today 01:20 PM
ThunderClan Outsider...
by dino.
Last post by ophelia
Today 01:18 PM
Whispering Wetlands
by BEAR.
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 01:15 PM

Old Yesterday, 09:49 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

| Sprucejumper |
12 Moons - ThunderClan Warrior

Kitty Softpaws - Active | Ultimate Predator - Inactive | Agatha Kitty - Inactive

Dark limbs padded out of the warriors' den, emerald hues half lidded in a look of abject boredom. Ever since the damned owl had killed Herb Cat, they had been sentenced to being imprisoned inside the den like apprentices. It was frustrating. To know he had to approach others just for a chance at freedom. It almost made his early warriorhood all those moons prior not worth it. And this time it was worse, because The Boulder was busy. And he didn't have a reason to bother them with his presence. What an absolute bother...

In all earnest, the tom wasn't paying attention. He had just come out of the warriors' den, and things had been so gravely dull of late he didn't see a reason to be alert. He would take Snotzilla out, but unfortunately he had decided he would be a good mentor and give her time to grieve. Now... how much time was enough time was unknown to him. A matter to bother The Boulder with at some point, he supposed. Outside of these two cats, however, he couldn't really see anyone else bothering him. It wasn't like he was one of the popular cats in the clan... thank the heavens for that.

He didn't hear her. Didn't see her. And quite frankly, didn't smell her at all. What he did hear, of course, was the infernally loud screeching of one of The Boulder's nicknames for him, coaxing him to live up to his name as he jumped into the air, twisting around in midair to face his foe. Or his... not foe. It was an apprentice. One that he was mildly familiar with. Hadn't he shared the apprentices' den with her for less than a moon? Yes, he was certain he had...

Despite his fright, his well trained mask of disinterest had remained, making the mildly raised hackles look entirely out of place on an otherwise uninterested feline. Closing his eyes, Sprucejumper shook himself, sitting down to calmly lick a paw and pass it over the back of his ears, a quick grooming session to follow up that embarrassment. As he did so, he listened to the loudest sneaky apprentice he had ever met in his life talk, confusion slowly settling into the pit of his stomach as dread. Right. So she wanted to... find her pap? That was easy enough to figure out. Her dad had left. And she still clung to that sliver of hope that the cat who had abandoned her and tossed her to the wayside like day old rubbish had simply gotten lost. Needed to be found instead.

It was odd. To see one so naive in this place. But then, he supposed some of the star worshipers were a bit more... optimistic than he would have given them credit for upon first meeting. The Boulder being an excellent example of this. Unfortunately for Speaks-a-Lot, he didn't really do fighting. He might be a genius beyond compare when it came to hunting - and incredibly modest about it, too - but fighting was simply not his forte. But then... he also knew how damn annoying it was to feel like you were getting nowhere. To have your mentor ignore you. To not learn the skills you needed to survive. The Boulder had helped him... He supposed it was time to help someone else in turn. Even if they spoke a million words a second and were far too naive for his liking. Besides, he had no one else to teach while his own apprentice was mourning for the lost Herb Cat. Might as well try and work on his teaching skills. This might just be beneficial for the both of them yet.

The former kittypet nodded, standing up and stretching his limbs as he debated what to teach the apprentice first. Pausing mid stretch, Sprucejumper frowned momentarily, realizing he didn't really know what Speaks-a-Lot knew to begin with. He had been a warrior for some moons now. Surely she had gotten some training in already? Unless she had a mentor like his first one, he supposed. Then she'd had nothing accomplished by this point in her apprenticeship. With a sigh, he cracked his neck, knowing he would have to engage in some level of conversation before turning his aloof expression upon the far too happy paw's own.

"Skills?" he drawled, tilting his head to the side as he questioned the paw on just how much battle training she had already accomplished before going down the rabbit hole of trying to teach any sort of technique to her.

@Estelle [Poppypaw]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old Yesterday, 10:04 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider. View Post
cliffjumper didnt expect an apprentices voice call into his ear the tom flinched away slightly from the sound he noticed the apprentice was quite close but he didn't mind much it wasn't hurting him he looked closer at the apprentice noticing it was kestrelpaw he didn't know her much but knew she was a good kid "hello KestrelPaw,oh I'm just looking around and think'n" he meowed smiling at the multi-color apprentice "if I'm correct you are going to be a warrior soon." he asked

She/Her | 80/100 | [ #flocklitterkestrel ]

A warrior! Yeah! She was totally gonna be one! Nodding vigorously at the warrior, too energized to act all high and mighty, Kestrelpaw plopped down beside the tom, using his response as invitation to invade his personal time. "Yup. I'm gonna be an warrior soon, you just wait an' see, kay? Before my siblings, too, yknow! Shrikepaw ain't even here, dunno where they gone. Warblerpaw is here, but ... I barely ever see 'em. Wrenpaw an' Goosepaw went somewhere a looong time ago. I dunno when they're coming back, maybe for my next birthday! 'Sides, I'm gonna be a warrior first and make Papa proud."

Blurting out all of this, Kestrelpaw exhaled and collected herself. "...What were you thinking about?

Leaving them feeling betrayed.
Breaking the bonds that you've made.
Old Yesterday, 11:10 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Amused

Briarfur-Warrior
Briarfur sat in the clearing lonesome as ever.Thinking of his beloved mate Roseheart

#RTMBriarfur

(These hurt to write)

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon
Old Yesterday, 11:59 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post

She/Her | 80/100 | [ #flocklitterkestrel ]

A warrior! Yeah! She was totally gonna be one! Nodding vigorously at the warrior, too energized to act all high and mighty, Kestrelpaw plopped down beside the tom, using his response as invitation to invade his personal time. "Yup. I'm gonna be an warrior soon, you just wait an' see, kay? Before my siblings, too, yknow! Shrikepaw ain't even here, dunno where they gone. Warblerpaw is here, but ... I barely ever see 'em. Wrenpaw an' Goosepaw went somewhere a looong time ago. I dunno when they're coming back, maybe for my next birthday! 'Sides, I'm gonna be a warrior first and make Papa proud."

Blurting out all of this, Kestrelpaw exhaled and collected herself. "...What were you thinking about?

+ [Cliffjumper] +

the warrior smiled at the apprentices excitement as she told him about her family she said that some of her family members went missing others were hardly around and that she would be the first of her siblings to be named a warrior and how it would make her father proud "Thats nice" he purred as the apprentice asked what he was thinking about "well I was thinking about how just the other day when I saw this white squirrel" he meowed even tho he didn't know what he was thinking about a moment ago

risingstorm is a warrior of ThunderClan if he is needed mention me+-
(art by Dolomedes)
Old Today, 11:27 AM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

sunflare thinks about how delicious mice are.

artfight | ·characters· |pronouns.cc

bump after 96 hours / 4 days