Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Whispering Wetlands
by BEAR.
Last post by Luminous
Today 01:30 PM
StarClan Camp
by BEAR.
Last post by dino.
Today 01:28 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Fits
Today 01:22 PM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Undertaker
Today 01:21 PM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by ophelia
Today 01:20 PM

Old Today, 12:05 AM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Kit Corrals

| Lightningstorm |
21 Moons - WindClan Medicine Cat
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Inactive | Mind Reader - Active | Dreamwalker - Inactive

Lightningstorm's last beginner's herb lesson The Art of 'Ey, Don't Put That In Your Mouth had ended in a bit of a confused state. One of the kits had vanished and the other had seemed so distraught... the entire thing sort of just crumbled apart. The medicine cat hoped this one would go a little better. It was a simple little lesson. Just one for the younger kits to learn why they couldn't go around eating everything in sight. She knew a lot of these wanted to learn herbs, but she refused to teach them a single plant to use for healing and its properties until they learned how important it was to be careful. Especially considering some of the problems there had been of late, with kits getting rotten prey stars knew where and actively eating and playing with it. If she didn't know any better, she would assume the nursery queens were not doing their jobs, but in reality, there were so many kits in WindClan right now. It must be impossible to keep an eye on all of them at all times.

"Right then. Got a lesson for you lot. Come along, loves!" the herbalist called, tail swaying as she spotted the three kits she'd been assigned to teach this time around, a playful twinkle in her eyes as she padded towards the kit corrals.

@SuspiciousMindz [Littlekit] | @Snivellus [Burningkit] | @Fits [Sneezekit]
| Some small apologies ahead of time. While I usually prefer to prioritize kit lessons, because these are fully optional and I have quite a few healing roleplays going on at this time - everyone just keeps trying to kill their cats, gawrsh - this roleplay will be slow moving. I can promise that if I am taking some time after everyone has posted I have not forgotten, I am just trying to keep up with the healing roleplay boom going on. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old Today, 09:15 AM
Always

Bump Policy: 1 Day or 2. If I still don't reply is because I'm busy, but mostly not
My Mood: Dark

Burningkit - A nonbinary tortie with amber eyes - 3 moons - It/its

Burningkit almost ignored Lightingstorm. It pawed at a brown sparrow feather, it was just in its own world, too lost wandering in its daydreams to even notice the medicine cat.
@Alchemist Kitsune @SuspiciousMindz @Fits

Purrks
Mintpaw - Mind Reader [Active]

I'm a proud Reality Shifter, and I made a thread in general board for it. Reality Shifters United
Old Today, 10:30 AM
yes, it's me again

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Amazed

Sneezekit
| they/them | WindClan | Kit |

Sneezekit was frowning, shuffling about camp. They were feeling perfectly normal, the same as ever. They were certainly not thinking about any past encounters with any random, disappearing, and apparently kit-eating adults who had very nearly gobbled Sneezekit right up. And they were most certainly not thinking about how such cats could reappear in camp at any moment to finish the job. Nope. Sneezekit was the same bright, sunny, and, most importantly, strong cat as always.

And they most certainly did not jump or otherwise show any signs of fright at Lightningstorm's call. 'Cause Sneezekit wasn't frightened in the slightest. They were too strong to be frightened (see above paragraph).

The reason why they had wanted to learn herb lessons had been developing for some time; when they had played with Blazingkit, they were so impressed by just how much the she-kit had known about healing and stuff. They thought that was really cool... and Sneezekit wanted to be really cool, too. If learning about how to do stuff with plants was the path Sneezekit would have to take to coolhood, then so be it.

But that day, they just weren't really feeling like it. Who knew, maybe Lightningstorm ate kits, too. No, that didn't make any sense... Blazingkit had said that the medicine cat was her mama, and she was alive and well. But whatever LALALALA NO MORE THINKING ABOUT THE BAD STUFF. Sneezekit was going to TAKE THIS CLASS and LIKE IT and STOP THINKING ABOUT THEIR STUPID, STUPID FEAR. RIGHT NOW.

Sneezekit padded up to Lightningstorm with a small, tentative, "Hi." Just to sell the image of a perfectly fine and normal Sneezekit, they puffed out their chest and put on a determined face.

(absolutely no worries! take all the time you need (/gen)! ^^)

( @Alchemist Kitsune ; @Snivellus ; @SuspiciousMindz )