Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Kit Corrals
by Ian
Last post by Fits
Today 10:30 AM
Kit Curriculum Finder
Last post by goodacacia
Today 10:30 AM
gut punch [p]
Last post by silver.
Today 10:08 AM
this cool mask I made
Last post by rascalcat21
Today 10:05 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 09:58 AM

Old Yesterday, 07:45 PM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

FOGGYMASK
HE/HIM | PURRKS: N/A | DEMIROMANTIC | 30 MOONS

Foggymask positioned himself at the entrance to the camp. Someone had to defend the camp, after all. Plus, Dawnstar said she'd reward anyone who worked alongside the Enforcers, and while he didn't know what that reward was, if it was even praise from Dawnstar he'd take it. That would be amazing if that happened. A simple 'good job' from her would change his day. He sighed, shifting to make himself comfortable. He wouldn't be moving from this spot for a while.

[open for any Enforcers who want to chat w/ him]

POSTING SCHEDULE (roughly)
Monday - WC | Tuesday - THC | Wednesday - RC | Thursday - SHC | Friday/Sat/Sun - Catchup |

Please know that this is general and some posts may come early or late!

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig |
Rose side-eyed the cats and rats. Was she here because her name was Kat? | oakcrane graffitis "oakcrane wuz here" everywhere | pinto bean tells a hampter to walk all over your keyboard | Myling un-un-un-unevaporates here, sees the cats and rats, unmanifests, snatches some birbs, reappears and adds them to the pile | Snowheart promptly dumps a huge pile of snow on top of the cats, rats, hampters, and birbs. (and everything else), but they survive |
Old Yesterday, 11:09 PM
ATEEZ PRESENT

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Goofy

@Tallstar (sorry I don't know how to make private threads ToT)
Fallenmoon- 35 moons - deaf

Fallenmoon blinked, basking in the clearing not able to hear his clanmtes bickering

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever"
- Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3

Last edited by DdeongJoongie_Tanghulu; Yesterday at 11:09 PM.
Old Yesterday, 11:15 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by DdeongJoongie_Tanghulu View Post
@Tallstar (sorry I don't know how to make private threads ToT)
Fallenmoon- 35 moons - deaf

Fallenmoon blinked, basking in the clearing not able to hear his clanmtes bickering

Flytail-39 Moons
He/Him
Flytail padded from the warriors den to the clearing he sighed the new restriction on going out of camp irked him.While he knew it was there for a reason that didn’t mean he had to like it he looked around for a cat who wasn’t annoying to go hunting with him one that wouldn’t talk much his eyes traveled around before finally landing on Fallenmoon. He walked over “Would you like to go hunting with me I need someone to come with me and well you seem like the best option

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon

Last edited by Tallstar; Yesterday at 11:15 PM.
Old Yesterday, 11:17 PM
ATEEZ PRESENT

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Goofy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post

Flytail-39 Moons
He/Him
Flytail padded from the warriors den to the clearing he sighed the new restriction on going out of camp irked him.While he knew it was there for a reason that didn’t mean he had to like it he looked around for a cat who wasn’t annoying to go hunting with him one that wouldn’t talk much his eyes traveled around before finally landing on Fallenmoon. He walked over “Would you like to go hunting with me I need someone to come with me and well you seem like the best option
Fallenmoon blinked, reading the toms lips and giving a gentle nod. Wordlessly standing and flicking his ears, and then shaking his head gently. Hopefully the Tom understood he was deaf. if not then Fallenmoon would have to use his (not so great) speaking skills.

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever"
- Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old Today, 02:02 AM

Bump Policy: A week
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idiotic.Bean101 View Post

Bloomingblaze-She/Her
20 Moons

—————————

Bloomingblaze laughed a bit at the idea of rolling in mud.
It could be useful yeah, but it’d definitely be hard to get out of her fur.

“Okay, detective Doe.” She joked “Where’ve I been hiding with mud all over?”

In reality, she’d just been a bit busy training her apprentice and such, but this was much more amusing.

@kittycatburmise

Doeflame

Okay, where had Bloomingblaze been hiding? She hadn't really been out in the territory since some of it was destroyed, but she knew a lot of the boggy areas, where a muddy shape would go unnoticed, had been chewed up. However she was pretty sure there was a new area that was marshy; she just had to remember its name. "Darkwater Marsh," she said. "Wait, mire. Darkwater Mire. I think that's what it's called."

"We don't have enough marshy areas anymore, don't you think?" Doeflame continued. "Like, it's greenleaf. I need to splash around in water to keep myself cool, but I can barely find any puddles or anything. Unless it's just rained, anyway. I reckon we take some of RiverClan's territory while they're gone. It's not perfect, but it's wet. And we can steal some shells and stuff while we're there."
Old Today, 05:29 AM

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubberRatroom View Post
Thrushkit stared, or rather glared at leaf. He'd get it, he really would! It wouldn't know what hit it. He was so sick of leaves, so annoying, so hard to catch. It was like he was catching actual prey with no experience whatsoever! It bothered him a lot more then it should have.

He readied his haunches and leapt and well... didn't catch the leaf. It was brought up and then slowly floated down. He grimaced, grumbling as he harshly swiped at the ground. Thrushkit was sure he'd find another more catchable leaf somewhere else! He had to get his training in after all. He needed to experience for when he became an apprentice! At least, that's what he thought.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[OPEN]

Palekit
◆ he/him | 5 moons

Palekit gave a stretch, and a small yawn, as he popped his head out of the nursery and into the clearing. The sky was clear and the air was brisk. The young ShadowClan kit had nothing to do, and couldn't stay in the stuffy nursery any longer. He bounds into the clearing and giving the air a quick sniff. Nothing like the fresh cedar to brighten up his day.

In the clearing, there was another kit. He watched him chase the leaves as it fell. Palekit stares intently while padding towards the kit. His eyesight wasn't point on, but he could make up the light brown tabby kit jumping around. Curious to what the kit was doing, Palekit pads closer and mewed curiously, "Hello! What are you doing?" His voice was soft, but undyingly filled with curiosity.

[Hope you don't mind me joining in :P]

Old Today, 06:05 AM
Certified Silly

Bump Policy: ANYTIME (please my memory is fleeting)
My Mood: Adorable

Thrushkit.
KIT | He/him | Purrks: N/A | 5 moons

"Your curiosity protocols are intriguing..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thrushkit turned his head towards the other kit, face lit up with surprise. He wasn't expecting to hear someone have such an enthusiastic question for him. He grinned, excited to meet another cat, or rather kit, that he could talk to. This was great! He'd finally be able to try and make a friend. If that's what the other kit intended, too.

"Just trying to catch some leaves."

He swiped one of the dead leaves, shown by its overly crunchy sound, and put it in front of the other kits paws.

"Do you wanna try?"

Thrushkit was brimming with excitement, but on the outside he gave a single smile. It was hard for him not to react, but nonetheless he'd try.

@goodacacia

[ idm at all! : D

also welcome to WCO! ^^ ]

Last edited by rubberRatroom; Today at 06:06 AM.
Old Today, 06:50 AM

Palekit
◆ he/him | 5 moons

Palekit flashed a soft friendly grin at the other kit's surprised look as he approached. 'Leaves?' Palekit thought with his head tilted to the side, 'For what reason did they need to be caught? Perhaps he's practicing?' Palekit's intention on asking were shortly stopped by an offering to join in. The dried leaves fluttered on his paws, as he looked inquisitively at Thrushkit. His question with brimming with a single smile and it filled Palekit with the confidence to exclaim as loud as his soft voice would allow so, "Yes! I do want to try!"

Palekit sat down and held the dried leaves in his paws. Suddenly, he stopped and realized, he didn't know what to do next. He gives a soft laughed and told the other kit, "I think you might need to show me first." Palekit looked intently at the kit, waiting for his instructions.

[ @rubberRatroom Thank you!~ also! love the affogato cookie in your signature hehe]

Last edited by goodacacia; Today at 06:50 AM.
Old Today, 07:26 AM
Certified Silly

Bump Policy: ANYTIME (please my memory is fleeting)
My Mood: Adorable

thrushkit

KIT | Male | 5 moons

"Even if life’s all in a jumble, you can sort it out as long as there’s a whisper of the wind."

Thrushkit thought for a moment. How did Lionflop teach him to flop? Steps! He brought another leaf to himself, leaving the crunchy one in front of the pale-toned kit. Thrush would have liked to find a crunchy one too, as he liked the sound it made when you landed, but figured he'd live without it.

"Ok! I'll teach you, it isn't very difficult. Just have to time it right!"

He inclined his head towards the other kit. He lowered himself, very sloppily, he wasn't very good at the hunting crouch, until he was barely above the ground. He tucked his front paws closer to his sides and left his tail flat. He motioned for the other kit to do it too. Thrush advanced forwards, watching the leaf like a warrior would watch prey. He hesitated for a moment before he leapt!

He heard the slight crunch and felt the veins of the leaf on his paw. The texture was quite nice, albeit a little coarse.

"Now you try!"

He said in a squeaky, excited way. He pranced, leaf in his maw, as he sat back down.

@goodacacia - Palekit

[ aaaaaaa ty !! Affogato's one of my favorites :3 ]

Last edited by rubberRatroom; Today at 07:38 AM.
Old Today, 08:33 AM

Palekit
◆ he/him | 5 moons

Palekit watched the other kit think for a bit before sitting down to watch the demonstration intently. He quickly joins in and tried his best to follow along what Thrushkit did. As soon as Thrushkit signaled him, Palekit awkwardly lowered himself into an unsteady crouch. The distance between him and ground almost makes him want to lay down. 'Aaa...focus!' Palekit thought as he tried to remember the Thrushkit took. 'Paws tucked...'

Palekit rushes forward, a little awkward since this was his first try. His hind paws hit against each other as he took off, making his jump stumble. His attempt at getting himself up in the air worked! As fast as he started his leap, Palekit came crashing down onto the clearing and let out a yelp. Crunch!

Mission failed successfully? The leaf lay crushed between his paws and Palekit turned to Thrushkit laughing with dirt covering his pale fur, "Haha! I definitely need a lot more practice!" Palekit picks the leaf in his mouth and bounded over to Thrushkit and with eyes full of sparkle, "You were amazing! You are so good at this! You were just like a warrior!"

[ @rubberRatroom ]