Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Outskirts Events

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 11:38 AM
"Point of No Return" –...
by starry
Last post by ophelia
Today 11:28 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by furrensic
Today 11:27 AM
Outskirt border
by Kix
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 11:13 AM
Kit Corrals
by Ian
Last post by Fits
Today 10:30 AM

Old Yesterday, 07:02 PM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: In Our Homes We'll Burn [ EVENT - OPEN TO ALL ]

Angel had slipped out of the hideout a while ago, however, she had escaped from an unconventional place. She had also inhaled a ton of smoke, causing her to be short of breath… Because of that, it took her a while to locate a safe path to where other cats were located. Once she was a safe distance, she tried to find someone to talk to, as the tiny white she-cat was curious about what had happened…

(Open)

Last edited by Dakotaa; Yesterday at 07:04 PM.
Old Yesterday, 08:20 PM
Little Dragon,Hidden Girl

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakotaa View Post
Angel had slipped out of the hideout a while ago, however, she had escaped from an unconventional place. She had also inhaled a ton of smoke, causing her to be short of breath… Because of that, it took her a while to locate a safe path to where other cats were located. Once she was a safe distance, she tried to find someone to talk to, as the tiny white she-cat was curious about what had happened…

(Open)
Dragon, whose owners had left her behind, came out. The blue-gray 10-moon old she-cat came out of her shelter, her amber eyes flashing in panic and pain as her burned hind left paw hurt her. "H-hi, where are you going? Is there a s-safe path out of here?" Dragon asked the nearest cat, wincing as she stepped on her injured paw.

Kestrelpaw and nyme have been arrested for disorderly conduct, and because they were looking so happy. They are in a pitch black, awful dungeon. they will never escape. PINTO BEAN has joined them, arrested for having a migraine.
Old Yesterday, 08:46 PM

Bump Policy: 24hr
My Mood: Queenly

Seastone
{ 21 moons | She/her }
"Raider!" she yelped out, as she heard his voice calling for her, she looked throughout the house and saw nothing, so her last resort was to look outside, fire burned her paws as she walked out of the house, a wince of pain came out, she was saving everyone today. As she looked around she finally saw a fiery tree, she looked up just to see raider clinging on as the fire got closer to him. So she leaped into action, climbing up the tree, her burnt off tail getting even more burnt as she went, but she couldn't let her pain show, she needed to stay calm for her friend raider. "Raider stay calm, I know it's not the best advice but it makes the situation better. Now I'm going to grab you and jump down, don't move." she said as she got behind him. She then climbed higher up the tree, getting right beside him, she leaped and grabbed his pelt, his paws ripping off the tree, she fell down on the ground hard, but she didn't let go of raider. "Now, lets go to my den!" she mewed as she ran through the fire, running out of it and into the woods, approaching her den, slamming open the door, and closing it as she put him down and layed beside basil and raider, licking his wounds.

@rubberRatroom
@constellation
Old Today, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonsai View Post
@OBigBrainO @Tallstar

Duck

Former TC ~*~ Kittypet
He didn't have to wait too long before two cats approached him. He could feel the heat building behind him. Duck stared wide-eyed at the brown cat as he spoke. This cat was trying to lead him away! They didn't understand! He stayed firmly where he was, trying to ignore the pain in his pads. "I-I can't leave! My Twoleg! She's still in there!" His voice was cracking and wheezing. The effort it had taken to call over the sound mixed with the smoke he had inhaled was wearing it down.
He looked at both cats with large pleading green eyes. "We can't leave her! You have to help me save her!" He turned his head around, trying to go back inside to save her regardless of what the other two did. He yelped and stumbled back through his door (cat door). The fire had gotten closer than he had expected. It was almost completely engulfing the entrance of his house. He wracked his brain. There was a way to save Lily. There was. He would find it. He just had to think.
Crash! He yelped. It sounded like parts of his house were caving in. The thought, made tears begin to well up in the edges of his eyes. It really was all being destroyed. He shook his head. There was no time for that now! He turned back to the other cats. Panic was causing the fur along his back stand on in. "Th-that's ok! We-we don't have to go through the front! We can go in through the back!" He began to lead them to the back, but had to stop and grit his teeth. His pads were blazing with pain. "No...no!" He forced himself to take another step. He had to ignore it! He had to go on! He wouldn't leave her.

@Bonsai

katie
9 moons - kittypet - she/her

katie leapt in front of duck;
“we have to go, now! I’m sorry but there’s no time!” she frowned as she stared assertively at him.
katie tried to drag duck back to the front door, but her fur felt like it was seemingly burning off and her paws felt scorched.
“please just come on!” she yowled to duck.

Last edited by OBigBrainO; Today at 08:33 AM.