Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
LF: wolf art
by BEAR.
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 03:39 AM
Kits Need To Learn Too!! [...
by Oliver
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 03:20 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Fritter
Today 02:55 AM
Barleypaw | Windclan
Last post by Madelaine
Today 02:52 AM

Old July 24th, 2024, 11:35 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
[Open]
@Fish - Elderberrymint @Moonraven - Twilightstar
The tom couldn't help but occasionally look over his shoulder more frequently than he would have liked to ensure the old bag of bones following him. As WindClan was mostly prairie land with few noticeable landmarks, he wasn't too worried about the molly learning her way around their territory, you know in case the whole memory thing was a ruse or something. He doubted she'd cause the clan much trouble, but Leechscar didn't care about that it was his mother who'd be the one stressed out the most if the stranger did someone learn how to navigate their territory.

The sound of the waterfall had Leechscar pausing near a bush. The sound was faint but the fact that he could hear it made him feel like they had gotten close enough to camp. There was no way he was bringing the she-cat straight into their home. "You can sit and rest here."Leechscar meowed, turning to face Elderberrymint. He was sure she was tired, old cats got tired easily, right? There were so many old questions he'd have to ask Batglare later. Or maybe he'd pester the rest of the furies with them. They were all old farts, or at least older than him. That could be fun.

Leechscar was going to head off to see if his mother was in camp, but then a thought occurred to him. If anyone came across the elder, it might get bad depending on who showed up. Elderberrymint was still carrying RiverClan's scent on her. Pinning his ears back against his head, Leechscar huffed loudly and sat down in front of the bush. "We'll need to wait for a passing patrol to fetch Twilightstar."
Quote:
Originally Posted by isla View Post
FADINGDAWN

Fadingdawn slunk through the heather, making her way down to the border. Green eyes narrowed at the sight of Leechscar and….Elderberrymint of RiverClan? The Warrior sniffed. She’d thought that the entirety of RiverClan had been sent into exile. Perhaps not. Some must’ve been out in the territory….Elderberrymint in particular.

A heavy sigh escaped the WindClanner as she pushed her way through the ferns. “Would you like me to fetch Twilightstar, Leechscar?” One of Fadingdawn’s ears twitched, her tail tip flicking to-and-fro. She gave Elderberrymint a wary glance before turning back to the Fury, eyes narrowing.

Sorry been on that struggle bus

Elderberrymint had a strong desire to occationally wonder off from Leechscar to... Well she wasn't really sure, she faintly remember the sweet smell of grass in a time long ago. A part of her wanted to find this place, but remembering her kit really wanted to lead her somewhere stopped her from doing so. Never had she heard such rushing water, it was awe inspiring and also very loud. A soft smile came to Elderberrymint's face when her kit turned to talk to her. "That sounds fine with me darling. This old coots bones want to rest." She chuckled before sitting down by the bush. She gave it a sniff. There was a very old scent of prey, which made her stomach protest even more. "I can't wait to see this 'star. She sounds strong." Did any leader ever sound weak by name alone?

Then another cat showed up! Elderberrymint let out a purr seeing the pretty shecat. "If you could that would be wonderful darling!" The elder spoke with a grateful cheer. The clan was filled with so many sweet young cats, the future looked bright for this clan.
Old Today, 02:16 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Barleypaw
[ She/Her - WC App -
Heightened Hearing and Flock Together(1) ]

Once again excited to do some training the almost 9 moon old apprentice moved after the scent of her mentor. It was great to do some training with two of her favorite cats. Though she was kind of worried. What if something went wrong? What if she sucked at fighting? These doubts danced around her head and she forced them into the bottom of her throat. She must not worry about that. Time would tell if she was good enough or not. She stopped alongside of them and listened in to Silverrose asking what her friend knew about fighting.

[ @Lightningpaw666; @Estelle; ]

Marigoldpaw(leap) is my main character and is currently a Shadowclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.