Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by wolfie
Today 11:18 PM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by isla
Today 11:18 PM
Fadingstar's Den (Only...
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 11:08 PM
Wrenkit family finder
Last post by bigbxdwolfz
Today 11:03 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by isla
Today 10:59 PM

Old Yesterday, 04:35 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: WindClan Outsider Joining

Name: Crow
Is your character a kit or an expecting queen?: No
Reason for Joining: Exiled from ThunderClan and has nowhere else to go, also adopted by Hawkblaze
Rank Request: Apprentice
New Name Request (optional): Crowpaw
Mention Me: @Moonraven

Crow
Purrks: Heightened Perception, Agatha Kitty, and Hulk SMASH
@Rizo @Silverfur & Co

TW: Mild Anxiety

Doing as he was told was no unfamiliar task to the young tom. Sitting down between Hawkblaze and Leopardfire was easy, right? Wrong! He felt like a scared kit, hiding behind his parents to protect himself from the threats of the outside world. Only these two weren't his parents nor was Twilightstar a threat (as far as he knew, at least).

WindClan's moors were pretty... empty. He had never seen their territory before, then again... he's never been anywhere near WindClan except when he had to do a border tour back when he still had a mentor in ThunderClan. The weather was nice at least. That had to have been a plus, right? But that was the only positive thought the young tom could muster. Being in an unfamiliar land was no strange feeling, but the fear it caused always seemed to think it was welcome in his mind. He had no idea who his enemies were here, nor did he really even know his allies (he knew them, but only on the surface).

Seeing the scarred gray she-cat at a closer glance made the experience even more daunting. He hadn't seen her in who knows how many moons? What would the old leader even do and say? How would she react to seeing ThunderClan's former leader's son, exiled and afraid of just about everyone? Would she turn him away? Hawkblaze said she was fair, but I don't even know what fair is anymore. Bumblestar never thought to hear my side of the story Redhawk spilled.

As the gray she-cat continued to walk toward them, Crowpaw could only cower in fear. His pelt shook a few times, but the young tabby tom refused to let it shake more. It felt like everything stopped once Twilightstar spoke of her Clanmates and him, all while she had her one eye on him as if he was going to attack her or something. She knew he was from ThunderClan. Right. Of course, Twilightstar recognizes my old Clan, why wouldn't she? I'm only the son of the most pathetic past leader known to all the Clans. Crow fought to refrain his eyes from rolling. He did not want to let the WindClan leader think he was being rude in any way.

"Uh- I... um... I- I've t-told H-hawkb-blaze and- a-and Leopardfire w-why I've... come toward's W-windClan's border. T-they... s-said y-you'd be willing t-to hear me out. O-or at least... be fair." ThunderClan. She thinks I'm still in ThunderClan. Has Bumblestar not even given me the decency to mention she's exiled me? Have I meant that little to ThunderClan to not even get... my exile acknowledged in their Gatherings?

I've truly meant nothing to them. I was just a useless clump of fur. Crow looked down to hide away the tears that slowly began to stream down his face. That was his home for so long, he was born and raised a ThunderClanner. And they never treated him right. He looked pathetic, didn't he? Crying in front of a leader he's never met about an old home that never cared to know him. She didn't know it, of course. He didn't even know if Hawkblaze or Leopardfire would even keep their promises.

How many leaps of faith did he take? How many of those leaps ended in failure? Even after being captured by that outsider who went by the same name as Crow, he couldn't even step into some other territory without quadruple-checking that he wouldn't end up in a worse position than before. No one knew of that piece of his history, nor would they until he was comfortable enough around them. Crow hadn't eaten in days-- perhaps that would be his first stop after he's taken a long nap (if he's accepted into the Clan).

Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception, Agatha Kitty, Hulk SMASH, Dreamwalker)
Ravenhawk
Old Today, 09:14 PM
I'm BACK y'all!

Bump Policy: 72 Hours (3 Days)
Default Re: WindClan Outsider Joining

HAWKBLAZE
58 Moons | He/Him | No Purrks Yet

Joy flashed through amber orbs as Hawkblaze saw his esteemed leader come into view, and he dipped his head low in respect. He cringed slightly at his leader's tone.
I guess a lot has happened in our absence...
Sitting back up straight, he opened his mouth to respond, but caught himself as Crow started to speak. He placed a stocky paw gently on the young tom's shoulder, a gesture of comfort.

Clearing his throat, Hawkblaze nodded in affirmation at what Crow had said.
"I asked Leopardfire to accompany me on a search for my missing son, Rainshock. I haven't been the best father. I always told myself I would never be like Dusktalon, but my efforts to be opposite him lead me to be completely paws off and negligent. I went searching for him in order to atone, and asked Leopardfire to accompany me because of our close connection," he explained, flashing a lopsided smile in Leopardfire's direction. Taking a breath, he continued.
"We were almost back when we ran across Crow in the outskirts. He told us his story, and it reminded me very much of my own, except unlike Crow, he didn't have you to save him from the abuse he suffered at the fangs of his blood relatives," Hawkblaze continued, reverence for his aging leader filling his voice with sincerity. Twilightstar had truly saved Hawkblaze from a fate worse than death, and he would be forever grateful.

Hawkblaze took a moment to look at the young tom sitting next to him and smiled.
You deserve better than you've been dealt. I'll make sure you get it.
Without hesitation, he continued his tale.
"We brought Crow to you because you have always been a fair, level-headed, and considerate leader. His clan has cast him into exile for an unintentional transgression, an extreme reaction to what could have been a teachable moment. I would like to give this young cat what he really deserves. A home, and a family."

Determination filled his gaze as he looked into Twilightstar's green eye, trying his best to show her how sincere he was about his next statement.
"I would like to mentor Crow in Windclan, train him to be an asset to our clan, and be the father he deserves."

{ @Silverfur & Co @SpiritedWarrior @Moonraven }

Want more info on my characters? Check here!

Last edited by Rizo; Today at 09:15 PM.