Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by TheRedWyvern
Today 12:15 AM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 12:12 AM
ophelia’s everything finder
by ophelia
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 12:10 AM
ThunderClan Apprentices'...
by dino.
Last post by isla
Yesterday 11:56 PM

Old Yesterday, 10:25 AM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Deputy
she/her | 42 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and a pale green eye]
Purrks: Beefed Up T3, Shadow Fiend, Mind Reader
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Chariot ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
· · ────────────── · ·
[Slytiger - @Ian ] [Beetlejuice - @Ladiebugg ]
· · ────────────── · ·
She had been willing to wait. She had been willing to let them come to her with the story of their failure. But now, the deputy had waited too long and it was time to take things into her own paws.

The hulking feline leapt up onto the ledge beneath the Grimpeak, her composure infallible even though she seethed on the inside. Beetlejuice had never shown up for the patrol, but Flashpaw said they saw the warrior before they were separated. She hadn't seen them around at all, and if they didn't show up for this, then they were out of the clan either way. Missing, or exiled.

"Slytiger! Beetlejuice!" The deputy's voice roared across the camp, thundering into dens and into crevices. She was furious, but it was impossible to tell. The only sign of her anger was the tension in her shoulders, like she was ready to shred whatever came close.

Mistlewhisker fixed Slytiger with her one-eyed stare if he approached. "Come here. Now. Neither of you reported back from your patrol, and you managed to lose Flashpaw, leaving her alone in the territory where she was attacked and almost killed." Mistlewhisker leapt down, her weight shaking the ground. "Explain, or get out." She was given orders to exile or execute if she saw fit, and she wasn't going to go easy on incompetent warriors anymore. This was getting ridiculous.

[Please keep in mind Mistlewhisker's thoughts do not reflect my own! She is just very grumpy :sob:]

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig art by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!

Last edited by Mica; Yesterday at 10:26 AM.
Old Yesterday, 01:43 PM
The Ping You Dread

Birdpaw
ShadowClan
she/her | 9 moons | 51/100
[Blue-grey tabby with dark blue overcoat, white underside and amber eyes]
Purrks: Lyrebird's Lullaby [PERMANENTLY ACTIVE]
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Fool ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
· · ────────────── · ·
[Mossfreckle - @ellie ] [Midnightpaw - @Omari ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Birdpaw followed behind Mossfreckle, fluffy white paws stepping in the pawprints of petite ones. She clamped a bunch of herbs in her jaw, the sweet scents soothing. She was disappointed the patrol had ended so quickly... she really wanted to go back out there and run around for a while!
Patrols were always too quick. Usually they would sate her energy, but lately she had been consumed by racing thoughts and racing paws. Hmmmmmhmhmhm maybe she could ask Papa or Mama to take her out... Birdpaw whipped her head to Mossfreckle when he spoke to her, nodding vigorously and dropping some of her plants in the process. "Mhmhm!" She chirped, depositing the leaves at his tiny paws. "Can I be on another patrol later? I wanna patrol again!" She hopped on her paws excitedly.

[Birdpaw delivered +5 chamomile!]

Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!
Old Yesterday, 02:33 PM
the flower girl

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

⋆。゚⋆。゚⋆。゚⋆

⋆。゚⋆。゚⋆。゚⋆
Midnightpaw
Shadowclan
She/her
Purrks: Silver Tongue(active) & Hulk Smash(inactive)

Midnightpaw toddled along after her patrol-mates, taking up the rear and following behind Birdpaw. A younger apprentice but a capable one all the same. The trek back home allowed her to think–about how she wished she had been placed on a hunting patrol, but nevertheless. Herbs were important to the clan, so gathering them up was, of course, helpful in its own right.. It just wasn't her favourite type of patrol.

Arriving back home, she swiveled between clanmates that were either returning from patrols or just bustling about camp, following the medicine cat and the young apprentice before her until they found their way back to Grousepaw.

After hearing Mossfreckle's words, she gave a nod and placed her herbs to the ground. Taking one more sniff at the lovely scented purple herb before her, she stood up tall and stepped back.

“A lovely and effective patrol. I hope you lot have a nice day, now.” Polite she was, yes. With a respectful dip of her head to the medicine cats, she offered Birdpaw a simple smile before she went on her way.

[ @ellie - Mossfreckle, @Mica - Birdpaw
3 chamomile & 2 lavender ]
⋆。゚⋆。゚⋆。゚⋆

Drizzlecloud Midnightpaw Smolderkit
Old Yesterday, 04:24 PM
catching up after camp

Bump Policy: 1 week unless its time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

She/her - 8 moons
Short grey molly with a darker stripe and amber eyes
The collector - Heightened perception (smell) - Hulk SMASH

Mouth absolutely stuffed with the herbs and their scent practically clogging her senses, the short apprentice bounced back to the camp, slitghly ahead of the rest of her patrol.

"Guoushe!!"
Oh right, talking with a mouth full of plants was generally difficult. Spitting out the plants, she looked over at the med-cat-paw. "Look, look, we found so many chickweeds, annndddd like.... 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7... a bunch of tormentail!" Chest puffing up, Pigeonpaw gestured between her pile of plants and the patrol who presumably entered behind her.
@Rose @redshiftreign @wolfie
+ 4 chickweed and 4 tormentil (post, post)

※⁕‡→ Lumi's shop - Tracker - My purrks ←‡⁕※

¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw - Saturn ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨

Last edited by Luminous; Yesterday at 04:36 PM. Reason: added name; gotta get that rank progress!
Old Yesterday, 06:42 PM
The Ping You Dread

PATROLS ARE DUE AUGUST 8th
BY 11:59pm EASTERN TIME
If you need to be replaced let me know NO LATER THAN JULY 30th.
If you need an extension let me know NO LATER THAN AUGUST 5th.
VM me with any questions!! : )
· · ────────────── · ·

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Deputy
she/her | 42 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and a pale green eye]
Purrks: Beefed Up T3, Shadow Fiend, Mind Reader
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Chariot ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Even with the recent loss of Silverlark, Flashpaw's attack, and the punishments she had to dole out, Mistlewhisker still had a duty to fulfill. Even if her clanmates were making her head ache constantly. Coming up with groups had been difficult, especially after her talk with Dawnstar. It felt as though she was rapidly losing warriors that she could trust to get patrols done. Several of her first choices had requested being skipped this round due to one reason or another, and since they had asked prior to her assigning patrols and were infrequent enough with asking to be skipped that she granted their requests. But that did leave her in a bit of a lurch. She wanted to give warriors the chance to prove themselves, but with how many patrols had been abandoned or fell apart under inexperienced warriors, she couldn't afford that.

With all of this weighing on her mind, Mistlewhisker leapt up onto the boulders holding up the Grimpeak, giving her ear a swipe with her paw before calling out.

"ShadowClan! Patrols!"
· · ────────────── · ·
First were border patrols.

"Sleepysunrise [ @Estelle ], take Quillpaw [ @furrensic ] and Cinderpaw [ @Neptune. ] to Herondive Hollow. I do not suspect ThunderClan will try anything, but keep an eye out regardless." In case any idiots attacked someone on the border without telling anyone.

"Hawkbite [ @SuspiciousMindz ]," Mistlewhisker scanned the growing crowd for her former commander. "Take Shrewstep [ @gs29513 ] and Duskpaw [ @LostInTheOrchids ] to Saltmeadow Marsh. Update me if there is any sign of RiverClan returning." She doubted it, if the faded star and his brute of a sister had any sense left in them. She held Hawkbite's gaze for a moment, then glanced to Shrewstep. The meaning was clear to the Enforcer Commander. Shrewstep was dangerously close to being removed from the Enforcers if he didn't step up. If Hawkbite saw fit, this would be a good opportunity to get a read on him.

And lastly... "Squirrelrise [ @/furrensic ], take Stagskull [ @ChaosBringer. ] and Pigeonpaw [ @Luminous ] to Whispering Wetlands. You shouldn't have any issue." If she recalled correctly, this was her former apprentice's second time leading a patrol, so she should be fine. Hopefully leading patrols would toughen the young warrior up.
· · ────────────── · ·
Mistlewhisker watched as cats coalesced, taking a moment to run through the list of names in her head. Hunting patrols were next.

"Yellowtwist [ @Aolani ]! Take Fenneldrop [ @narcissus ], Midnightpaw [ @Omari ], and Tickpaw [ @Fritter ] hunting in Darkwater Mire." She nodded briskly to the Enforcer, then continued.

"Hillstrider [ @/Mica ], take Ravenheart [ @Rowlet ] and Gutspaw [ @wolfie ] into ShadowClan Territory. Make sure Gutspaw gets the opportunity to relearn hunting skills." Their last "hunting" lesson had ended up more of a brawl, but if that helped Gutspaw learn, Mistlewhisker wasn't going to refuse bite.

"Dawnstar [ @Undertaker ], bring Darkcloud [ @Morrigan ] and Grousepaw [ @redshiftreign ] to Dawning Woods." Both the leader and the medicine cat apprentice had requested to be sent on patrols--Dawnstar because she wanted to start using her presence to scare cats into getting their acts together, and Grousepaw because they wanted to work on their hunting skills. While Mistlewhisker wasn't inclined to send them on a patrol together, she wondered if doing so would help straighten Grousepaw out.

And finally: "Burningnight [ @redshiftreign ]. Take Wispypaw [ @Kix ], Birdpaw [ @/Mica ], and Bitternpaw [ @silver. ] to Evergreen Grotto." She glanced at the apprentices: two cool-headed ones and one that she wasn't quite sure had a head. But Mistlewhisker was confident that Wispypaw, if not Bitternpaw as well, would keep Birdpaw in check.

And that was that. "Dismissed. Come to me if there are any problems." While Mistlewhisker preferred to go on patrols as well, she decided to stay back this time in order to manage any problems that would likely arise. She leapt down, settling at the base of the Grimpeak and waiting.
· · ────────────── · ·
If you were assigned to a hunting patrol: every member must report back! Report with your character's catches listed, please.

If you were assigned to a border patrol: only one member has to report (patrol leader).

PATROL LEADERS: PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR PATROL IN THE PATROL MENU ON THE MAIN SHADOWCLAN PAGE.

---
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!

Last edited by Mica; Yesterday at 06:46 PM.
Old Yesterday, 07:09 PM
The Ping You Dread

Hillstrider
ShadowClan
he/him | 19 moons
[Big fluffy orange tabby with yellow eyes]
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Sun ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
· · ────────────── · ·
[Ravenheart - @Rowlet ] [Gutspaw - @wolfie ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Oh yeah, another patrol! And this time, his new buddy Ravendude was on it! And the apprentice with the funky name. Rad! Hillstrider padded over, raising his voice cheerily once Mistlewhisker was done with her announcements. "Yoyo Ravendude! Gutspaw! Over here my dudes!"

---
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!
Old Yesterday, 07:13 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

SQUIRRELRISE
she/her. 13 moons. small, scarred russet molly with brown markings and yellow eyes.
[ chill of death ]

squirrelrise's ears perk at the sound of mistlewhisker's voice cutting through the camp. patrols.., she repeats internally, listening intently. ah, she's leading another patrol. a border one, this time, specifically windclans border (twistedpaw briefly enters her mind, remembering their interaction). her heart beat quickens a tad, quickly reassuring herself that it should be easy just like the last one was. taking a deep breath, the young warrior stands up, yellow eyes sweeping across the clearing for her patrolmates. pigeonpaw...who she'd taught to hunt, so she's familiar with the apprentice. stagskull, on the other paw, not so much.

[ @ChaosBringer. @Luminous ]
________

QUILLPAW
he/him. 9 moons. dark grey tom; tabby markings; light grey markings, amber and blue eyes.
[ mind reader ]

what's this? quillpaw's head angles towards his mentor as he hears his name called for a border patrol with his older sister. conveniently, cinderpaw is also placed on the patrol. it seems he's with his siblings, which is fine by him. it only means he doesn't have to worry about his temper running short, hopefully. stretching his limbs, the dark tabby rises from his spot and looks around, trying to spot his sisters.

[ @Estelle @Neptune. ]

artfight | ·characters· |pronouns.cc

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old Yesterday, 08:07 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Mysterious

Cinderpaw
~<>~
52/100
9 moons || she/her || ShadowClan Apprentice
small black tabby with minimal white markings and 3 legs; amber eyes

Another patrol? Alright. Cinderpaw was pretty happy with that, plus it sounded like she'd be with Sleepysunrise again as well as with Quillpaw. Cinder didn't... know her brother that well, but they had grown up together and were familiar enough with each other, even if they weren't close, so she didn't foresee any problems with this patrol.

[ @Estelle || @furrensic ]
Old Yesterday, 09:11 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Stressed

Stagskull

Stagskull padded over at the call of her name, her heart skipping a beat at Mistlewhisker's voice. But why?! It was Mistlewhisker's job to send out patrols! Gosh, Stagkull
you act like a love-strucken, moon-eyed mouse!

"Hello, Squirrelrise." Stagskull greeted, forcing her voice to sound formal and polite in spite of her inner voices. All they needed was Pigeonpaw.

@furrensic @Luminous

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
A New Dawn
Old Yesterday, 10:29 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Trailing after Pigeonpaw, Lostspark briefly smiled at the excitable apprentice before gingerly depositing her own haul at Grousepaw’s … paws. She met the apprentice’s face for a moment - as much of one could when one looked blind - considering her former apprentice’s apprentice before inclining her head. “Everyone showed. Did their part.”

+4 chickweed, +1 tormentil | @/Luminous / @redshiftreign / @/wolfie

Leaving them feeling betrayed.
Breaking the bonds that you've made.

Last edited by Rose; Yesterday at 10:37 PM.