Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Grab a lottery ticket while supplies last!
The winner(s) will receive up to 10,000 Koins.

Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Pondpaw Finder!
by paedyn
Last post by Lil'Ember
Today 02:21 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by HerbalTea
Today 02:18 AM
WindClan Patrols
Last post by Cinderspirit
Today 02:18 AM
Sunset Grove
by Ian
Last post by Badwolf
Today 02:15 AM
Flowers in Muddy Shade
by Badwolf
Last post by Badwolf
Today 01:59 AM

Old July 18th, 2024, 08:13 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Default Sweetheart Eyes and Sunlit Skies [p]

Hillstrider
ShadowClan
he/him | 21 moons
[Big fluffy orange tabby with yellow eyes]
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Sun ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
· · ────────────── · ·
[Mossfreckle - @ellie ] [Hazelstripe - @Dark ] [Fogwatcher - @SuspiciousMindz ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Alright! Hillstrider stood in front of the medicine den, a benign, if somewhat empty, expression on his face. He was here to ask Mossfreckle and Fogwatcher if they wanted to go hunt with him. He figured the three of them could make good friends!! The thought of inviting Hazelstripe had also crossed his mind--Nightshade hadn't been seen in a little while, so he doubted she'd be able to come--but he'd have to check in with Mossfreckle and Fogwatcher if her coming along was okay.

Though they seemed to like each other well enough. They even agreed he was handsome and helpful, when they turned in their patrol! How kind of them.

Right! Actually going in. Hillstrider poked his head into the den, letting his eyes adjust before calling out to the medicine cat. "Yo! Mossfreckle!! I got a proposal for you my dude!"

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig art by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!
Old July 25th, 2024, 06:21 PM
I'VE BEEN UNLEASHED!

Bump Policy: once every 5 days - 2 if time sensitive
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Sweetheart Eyes and Sunlit Skies [p]

Hazelstripe

The Collector: Inactive | Ultimate Predator: Inactive | Kitty Softpaws: (Perm)

Frustrated was not the word. Nothing could describe how unbelievably pissed off the tricolored tabby was. Pretty boy #2 (Orange Edition) had gone and inconvenienced her. So imagine the (former?) warrior’s surprise when she saw him on her way to tell Mossfreckle of her woes.

He was in the way.

Inwardly groaning, she forced a smile as she approached (okay, that was a lie, his handsome features had already made her face start acting silly). ”Hello there, Hilly dear ~ Whatcha up to?~” A short conversation starter, perhaps she could get down to why he wanted the healer and see if she’d be able to snatch Mossfreckle from him without too much of a fuss.

[ @ellie @Mica @SuspiciousMindz meh post but here. brain didn't wanna cooperate]

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old July 28th, 2024, 10:18 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Fogwatcher]
ShadowClan Warrior
Flock Together [T1] | Bilingual [T1] | The Collector

He was often caught in the medicine cat den these days, so it was no surprise when Fogwatcher exited the den before Mossfreckle would. Often, he scouted the visitors to see if they were worth his Pretty Kitty's time of day. For Hillstrider, it appeared this was the case. Mossy had seemed to take a liking to the feline, and Fogwatcher could agree he was an interesting character. He quite enjoyed the little moments they'd shared in the past.

Beside him was Hazelstripe -- who gave him the chills. Not the good kind either. The weirdo talked funny, and he wasn't a fan, but he'd tolerate her for the sake of Mossy. He noticed the time Mossy was spending with other cats and even if he was a little jealous, he kept his mouth shut in hopes to hear about them. No need to create drama where drama wasn't needed. It wasn't like Mossy was forgetting he was here or anything.

So, Fogwatcher sat at the entrance, looking between the two cats already before him. He waited for Mossy to come out and address them properly.

@Mica - Hillstrider | @Dark - Hazelstripe | @elio - Mossfreckle

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old August 3rd, 2024, 11:41 AM
rattling my kennel door

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Mossfreckle (ShC)
 ゚・。・゚ they/he ~ medicine cat

⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The High Priestess ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆

❦ Familiar toned tickled the sensitive hairs within the light chocolate orientals large ears as his freckled nose began to twitch with the preemptive cation of his rank seeking out the bittersweet, metallic tangs of blood or the heady and rancid scents that comprised the main notes of illness ridden felines but neither seemed the case as white tipped paws padded with haste after the clouded silver tom who had made his own way out just moments before. Mossfreckle’s lanky form pushed through the lichen curtain that shrouded the burrow’s entrance and provided much needed privacy to the medicine cats den, blinking rapidly to allow his pupils to contract against the somewhat brighter settings of the clearing - a much quicker process now that the den remained dappled on golden rays a majority of sunrise to sunset - and turned to flit his mossy hues over the eclectic gathering of warriors and a demoted paw who still carried a somewhat unnerving presence in her wake, ”What is this proposal of yours, hilly my love?” was the chipper query that slipped from the toms mouth once his raking medical gaze had deemed that no one within the full range of both the forefront and peripheral of his vision didn’t require some urgent attention besides the clear silent war being waged in Hazelstripepaw’s mind in a silently bickering bidding for attention that shone as tiny fires behind the sweetness she forced to glaze over her deeply amber gaze. Flicking feathery tail teasingly tip tapped against his mates flank as angular head bobbed to nuzzle beneath Fogwatcher’s chin allowing the tom’s head to rest on his for a moment before Mossfreckle moved to mediate between the two as best he could… well… he wouldn’t touch the demotion, he didn’t want to open a rift as clashing as the starkness of the countable differences between golden days and shadowed nights, that was to say in less poetic metaphors the difference between the tricoloured tabby and the amicable honeyed ginger tabby tom that lacked a mean bone in his body when it came to those he came to liked - which was most people in most cases. A quick lick to Hillstrider’s nose a friendly bump was the affection the “not yet” romantically involved friend received before he moved to nuzzle the fuming mollies shoulder, ”Hi Hazels,” simple and gentle and a stars length away from the topic of the demotion which seemed to be the much needed case to keep peace from souring like prey in the hot summer sun.

{ @Mica ~ Hilly } { @Dark ~ Hazels } { @SuspiciousMindz ~ Foggie }

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat
Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Old August 9th, 2024, 08:44 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Hillstrider
ShadowClan
he/him | 21 moons
[Big fluffy orange tabby with yellow eyes]
Purrks: Heightened Perception (Hearing)
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Sun ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
· · ────────────── · ·
[Mossfreckle - @elio ] [Hazelstripe - @Dark ] [Fogwatcher - @SuspiciousMindz ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Hey, looked like Fogwatcher was indeed here! And Hazelstripe! Hillstrider smiled serenely at Hazelstripe, nudging her with his shoulder. "Yo my dude! Righteous that you're here! I was just about to invite Fogwatcher and Mossfreckle on a picnic. Want to come?" His attention was turned to the den entrance as Mossfreckle himself pushed through, his earthy gaze making Hillstrider feel like the sun was radiating from his chest instead of in the sky. "Mossfreckle! As I was just telling Hazelstripe and Fogwatcher, I had the idea to go out on a picnic. Figured you guys would want to come!" Hillstrider didn't know the meaning of the word "sheepish", and he stared expectantly at his friends, waiting for their answers on the matter. It was so nice out today, and he felt like going out with friends was the best way to take advantage of the sunshine!

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig art by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!
Old August 11th, 2024, 03:39 PM
I'VE BEEN UNLEASHED!

Bump Policy: once every 5 days - 2 if time sensitive
My Mood: Sleepy

Hazelstripe

The Collector: Inactive | Ultimate Predator: Inactive | Kitty Softpaws: (Perm)

“My love”. He had called Hilly “My love”.

The tricolored tabby had thought she made it clear that she was infatuated with the healer. She went out fo her way to speak with him and check on his well-being when she could, she went above and beyond when he asked her to do things, and she was really nice to him! All of that, yet she was still “Hazels”.

Though the nuzzle at her shoulder sent fireworks of excitement into her stomach, it did little to appease the burning well of anger that bubbled behind her amber gaze. She was still pissed off – very much so, actually. Despite this, for Mossy’s sake, she would wait and address that later.

The nudge from Hillstrider had nearly knocked her over, but she didn’t say anything and quickly righted herself. That stupid, infuriatingly handsome, fluffy son of a fox was so mouse-brained at times. He was so much bigger than her! He couldn’t just go around knocking into her without any kind of warning!

With a dramatic sigh – a rare show of emotion from the demoted warrior, Hazel[strike]stripe[/i]paw gazed between Fogwatcher and Mossfreckle. They seemed to be closer than usual… something that made her pelt prickle with unease, but she would remain silent on that fact.

Pointedly looking away, she stared towards the entrance of the camp. ”I suppose I could join along and bless you with my company,” She started before side-eyeing her companions ”But. I shall only come along if Mossfreckle will be in attendance.”

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old August 13th, 2024, 08:53 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Fogwatcher]
ShadowClan Warrior
Flock Together [T1] | Bilingual [T1] | The Collector

Fogwatcher watched with a fixed gaze as Mossy interacted with the other cats. His tail tip twitched with slight irritation by the interruption of their cuddling, but again, he had to remind himself that Mossy was happy like this and thus, he should be happy too. His gaze flicked to Hillstrider, studying the handsome feline for a moment before he'd shrug his shoulders and glance at Mossy again. "Yeah, I guess we can come along. As long as Mossy wants to, I will come along."

He wanted to say it was for Mossy's protection, but that simply wasn't the case. Fogwatcher just wanted more time with Mossy and to get to know his involvement with these others. Hillstrider was the only one that he was interested in, 'Hazels' was just an annoyance though. Her comment at the end only made his fur bristle subtly. His blue gaze would remain on Mossy though, refusing to give any insight on his thoughts to the others.

@Mica - Hillstrider | @elio - Mossfreckle | @Dark - Hazelstripe

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL