Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Grab a lottery ticket while supplies last!
The winner(s) will receive up to 10,000 Koins.

Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Shadow of Deception ~...
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 05:22 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 05:15 AM
Abandoned Twoleg Den (All...
Last post by Apollo.
Today 05:14 AM
For What You've Taken,...
by BEAR.
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 05:12 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Rani
Today 05:05 AM

Old July 25th, 2024, 04:24 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: bestow your wisdom upon me ol' great mistle [ p ]

ⵌ ➜ #GUTSPAW
˗ˏˋ ✮ it . teeth . bite . // fourteen moons ˎˊ˗ 
small spiky-furred black tabby with striking icy blue eyes. has a huge fluffy tail & a few scars in the shapes of bite-marks - notch in left ear.
❝HIGH ACHIEVER, DON'T YOU SEE? BABY, NOTHING COMES FOR FREE !!❞

『 彡 ➜ @Mica
Gutspaw hadn't quite prepared for its improvised move to work. Turns out, dust was more useful than it could've expected. Unfortunately, the momentum it had built waivered. Mistlewhisker's paw connected to its shoulder and sent it thudding against the ground. Instead of jumping back up to its paws, it would attempt to swipe at the deputy's frontpaws. Maybe it could unbalance her if bite was close to the ground.

The apprentice swiftly popped back up on their paws afterwards. It would attempt to reel up on its hindlegs, but it wasn't something bite was particularly practiced with and instead it only lost its balance and tumbled back with a grumble. An opening if Mistlewhisker choose to take it.

Nonetheless, Gutspaw would scramble back up and instead of darting at the she-cat again bite would speed into the surrounding undergrowth. She was larger, much larger than it. Any attempts at close paw-to-paw combat and it would get its ass handed to it. However, if there was one thing it was it would be creative and agile.

[ kitty softpaws has been activated ]
It walked silently, eyes keen on Mistlewhisker. It was getting on her back, so help bite.

After a few moments, Gutspaw would come out of the bushes that were behind Mistlewhisker and once more attempt to pounce on her back.

⸝⸝⊂➜﹒silk spinner ✮ kitty softpaws ✮ bewitched ⊃⸝⸝
❝THEY SAY I'M A CONTROL FREAK - DRIVEN BY A GREED TO SUCCEED !!❞

❝ ★ fetch the bolt cutters, i've been in here too long.
whatever happens, whatever happens
(whatever happens) ★ ❞
wormbite's secret love childrenpronouns . cc

Last edited by wolfie; July 25th, 2024 at 04:25 PM.
Old July 29th, 2024, 12:52 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Deputy
she/her | 40 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and a pale green eye]
Purrks: Beefed Up T3, Shadow Fiend, Mind Reader
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Chariot ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
· · ────────────── · ·
[Gutspaw - @wolfie ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Gutspaw's swipe at her paws landed, but didn't have the effect bite was hoping for. Instead of getting her on her stomach, it just made her unstable for a moment. Instead of taking the opportunity to hit again, Gutspaw reared up on its hind paws and proceeded to stumble to the side. Mistlewhisker took the opening, lunging forward to pin the apprentice with her front paws. But bite was quicker. Gutspaw darted into the undergrowth, the sound of teeth's pawsteps fading into the quiet of the forest. Mistlewhisker stood still, ears swiveling around as she tried to catch the sound of bite's paws. Nothing.

The deputy canted her head, impressed with Gutspaw's ability to move around silently. That boded well for hunting.

Suddenly, the bushes rustled and Gutspaw was leaping for her, landing squarely on her back and digging in. She hissed, instinctively dropping to the ground and rolling on her back to crush the apprentice. Now laying on her side, she snorted. "Well done, you did it." She waited for bite to let go before straightening, shaking the dust from her fur and bringing a paw up to clean her face. "Tell me what you learned from this."

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig art by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!
Old August 8th, 2024, 06:27 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

ⵌ ➜ #GUTSPAW
˗ˏˋ ✮ it . teeth . bite . // fourteen moons ˎˊ˗ 
small spiky-furred black tabby with striking icy blue eyes. has a huge fluffy tail & a few scars in the shapes of bite-marks - notch in left ear.

『 彡 ➜ @Mica
Gutspaw let out a triumph yowl as it felt its paws connect against the deputy's back. Victory filled its chest, but it was short-lived as Mistlewhisker dropped to the floor and rolled onto the smaller apprentice. Which then cued startled, muffled squeaks of ultimate despair whilst it was buried underneath black fur. Gutspaw wiggled out from underneath her, sitting up abruptly while it shook its head back and forth. Ouch. Bite had became a squashed kitty for a moment.

It flashed a tooth-filled grin at Mistlewhisker, "Thanks, dude!" It rumbled, a clearly pleased look plastered over bite's face. Mission success. That was bloody fun and a great way to get the blood movin'.

Teeth blinked slowly at the deputy, tilting its head to the side. "Uhm, . dust is uhm, useful. Don't get squashed, and swiping at paws can help unbalance your opponent?" It offered up after a minute. Gutspaw then added on, "oh also er - practiced pouncing, 'course. "

Its fluffy tail wrapped around its paws, "Sooo, what's next on the ol' huntng training trip? We gonna chase some actual frogs or something now instead?" It inquired, ready to focus back on the actual goal they had came here with in mind.

⸝⸝⊂➜﹒silk spinner ✮ kitty softpaws ✮ bewitched ⊃⸝⸝

(whatever happens) ★ ❞
Old August 14th, 2024, 09:44 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Deputy
she/her | 40 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and a pale green eye]
Purrks: Killer Aptitude T3, Shadow Fiend, Mind Reader
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Chariot ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
· · ────────────── · ·
[Gutspaw - @wolfie ]
· · ────────────── · ·
"Dude". Mistlewhisker resisted the cringe that slithered up her spine. Like Grousepaw, it seemed that Gutspaw had taken to using informal names. She wondered if they had been conversing. But bite quickly redeemed itself by listing what it learned. It hit all the lessons Mistlewhisker wanted it too, earning a nod from the deputy. "Well done. If you find your opponent has more skill than you, utilizing your surroundings to your benefit can help even the playing field."

"Open your jaws and scent. See if there is prey that wasn't scared away by the scuffle. Then use what you learned--" she paused, "--though perhaps not the dust. Use it to try hunting."

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig art by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!
Old August 20th, 2024, 04:24 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

ⵌ ➜ #GUTSPAW
˗ˏˋ ✮ it . teeth . bite . // fifteen moons ˎˊ˗ 

『 彡 ➜ @Mica
The praise Mistlewhisker spoke made warmth bubble in its chest, again an unfamiliar feeling that left teeth feeling a bit queasy. Sure, she may not be as awful as some of ShadowClan's warriors but she was Dawnstar's deputy. An authority figure, and they always let you down eventually. Gutspaw needed to shake the notion she would be anything different.

It nodded silently at her instructions, opening its jaws as wide as possible to the point it was a little unpleasant. The deputy hadn't specified, so perhaps the wider the better. A lot of different overwhelming scents flooded in at once that Gutspaw quickly closed its mouth a bit, settling on it being opening just slightly. Silence stretched as it picked through the trails. Some were unfamiliar, but it could pick out a mouse & frog in opposite directions. A little ways away (their fighting had caused a bit of a ruckus) but close enough.

Gutspaw hopped to its paws, deciding to go after the frog. They were always slimy and squishy. Its favorite. The apprentice trailed after it, stepping silently as it made its way through the dark evergreen. Eventually, it crept through a few bushes to reveal a small, murky pond. Barely a pond, if any. It seemed to be shallow and a frog rested on a tilted up, rotten log. It croaked quietly.

Its back was turned to bite and carefully, it moved forward before launching itself. Many things happened at once. The log rolled, the frog leapt into the water and Gutspaw proceeded to faceplant into the marshy water with a cut-off scream and a loud splash. Ice plagued its veins and it thrashed about, dragging itself to the softer land. Seaweed wrapped itself around its paws, and its heart thumped wildly against its chest.

Water. From this point forward, the ShadowClanner absolutely despised it. Its fur was all soggy now, weighing it down uncomfortably. It waddled back shamefully to the clearing, shaking its fur in an attempt to dry it a bit. At least its scent was a bit disguised.

"This did not happen, " Gutspaw spoke carefully to Mistlewhisker, pushing the fur out of its eyes. Teeth would wait for its fur to drip dry a bit before abruptly rising to its paws. It swiftly started to head in the direction of the mouse, determined to at least catch ONE damned piece of prey.

As the scent of the mouse neared, Gutspaw dropped into a finer hunter's crouch. It stepped silently, gaze darting about to ensure nothing could give away its position. It walked for a few minutes before coming across a brown, large-eared mouse nibbling on grass. Its pupils dilated, and it slowly started to walk closer and closer. Every breath it took was slow and methodical. Still, something must've alerted it because the moment the mouse's ears twitched, perking up slightly it knew it had to leap now or it would be coming home empty-pawed.

Gutspaw leapt, claws outstretched. One paw slammed on its tail as it tried to scramble away, letting out protesting squeaks as the apprentice dragged it closer. A grin spread across its face as it delivered a killing bite. "May the abyss welcome you with open paws and offer you the solace of eternal rest, " Gutspaw wished softly, offering a period of silence for the end of the life. It was eat or be eaten. Its life would sustain Gutspaw, just as eventually bite's own body will feed the trees and the animals. Repeat.

It picked up the mouse and trotted back to the deputy, still rather soggy.

⸝⸝⊂➜﹒silk spinner ✮ kitty softpaws t2 ✮ bewitched ⊃⸝⸝

(whatever happens) ★ ❞