Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
a curse as sweet as...
by ophelia
Last post by ophelia
Today 06:28 PM
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 06:27 PM
Self training?
Last post by stag
Today 06:26 PM
when nightmares end,...
by ophelia
Last post by ophelia
Today 06:26 PM
Percy Jackson Club
by Nymph
Last post by Nymph
Today 06:25 PM

Old Today, 03:53 PM
*Furret walc intensifies*

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: WindClan Galewood

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRedWyvern View Post
Ashkit poked his nose out of the nursery. Twilightstar did say all of WindClan to come. So he should get out, right? But there were so much people… Don’t be scared, go out! he thought to himself. He stepped outside. It was a good start. Now he had to find where the Galewood - probably where everyone was. He approached but stayed at a reasonable distance from everyone. Ashkit then spotted Willowpaw. He walked to her. “Hi!” He said.

{ @Rustleaf }
Willowpaw looked down at the voice, and seeing Ashkit, she purred “Hey Ashkit! How are you settling in?”

Sigpic done by @ramen
—————————————
Sun, Stars, Moon, Comet, Eclipse, Earth
—————————————
Team Foster-Keefe for life!
—————————————
"Don't doubt yourself; if anyone tells you your art is bad, then smack them with a frying pan."
- FluffyToasterBunny.
Old Today, 04:29 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler/Fury | He/him | 50 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

....What a depressing but familiar thought. That this kind of loss was familiar and almost threatened to happen again, the sorrow tinging every interaction a cat trying to move on could make. It was the nature of loss, even when it was distant it was ever present and made moving on from it. moving on with life, hard.

Crowtooth could relate, he supposed everyone could, eventually.

"Im still sorry yer goin' through this, ya shouldnt have ta. I.... Im not sure ya heard but it might be some comfort ta spend time wit' Leopardsong. She's.... Well her kits might be familiar comfort an' I know they could use a good influence like ya."
The kittens the queen would be having would be a reminder that Wolffang may be gone from the moor but he wasnt totally, watching from starclan and his pawsteps remaining in his home for those remaining to take comfort in. Kittens were comforting little things besides, embodying the good of the world and distant from harm, so maybe Lichenpaw could find something there. Maybe the kittens could too, in an odd way.

Though what was weighting on Crowtooth right now was the knowledge that he'd have to embody those words soon, with how Bravebird was in the nursery.
"I.... Personally Ill admit I aint doin' that well, but that aint something fer ya ta worry about. Im- Im able ta manage myself its just.... a lot happenin' this moon."

It was thinking on the lengthening list of strife plaguing him reminded Crowtooth of a special event occurring this meeting and the toms head quickly whipped around, letting out a chirp he'd oft used to catch Rabbitpaws attention on outings before. He needed the tom for a moment, he refused to let his kiddo go through today looking like anything but perfection.

"Rabbitpaw! Yer furs a bit.... ruffled, aint fittin' fer today. Git over here so I can get ya right before the meetin' gets inta full swing. Ya can still talk ta Vinepaw, just both o' ya shuffle on over."
Honestly it was kinda ironic for Crowtooth of all cats, perpetually dirt dusted as he was to talk about grooming but he technically could, he was just lazy most of the time. This was different though, and the tunneler turned to Lichenpaw to summon help in the tasking.

"Mind helpin' me tidy up my apprentice? I know one o' the announcements in advance an' I dont want him ta look like we both just rolled in dust fer it."

@Oliver @Tallstar @Neptune.
Old Today, 04:58 PM
VNP (≠VIP)

Bump Policy: Anytime :)
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rustleaf View Post
Willowpaw looked down at the voice, and seeing Ashkit, she purred “Hey Ashkit! How are you settling in?”
Pretty well!” He answered. “I think it’s possible that I’ll become friends with Cottonkit, if you know him. He looks curious about me.” Ashkit looked happy about that.
So what’s this gathering?” He asked.

{ @Rustleaf }

—Spirited Away, Hayao Miyazaki

Last edited by TheRedWyvern; Today at 04:59 PM.
Old Today, 05:25 PM
*Furret walc intensifies*

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRedWyvern View Post

Pretty well!” He answered. “I think it’s possible that I’ll become friends with Cottonkit, if you know him. He looks curious about me.” Ashkit looked happy about that.
So what’s this gathering?” He asked.

{ @Rustleaf }
“I’m not sure what this meeting is about,” Willowpaw replied, “but it’s certainly not a gathering! A gathering happens every full moon, where all the clans gather together to share the news in their clan. I wasn’t even supposed to be at my first gathering!”

Sigpic done by @ramen
—————————————
Sun, Stars, Moon, Comet, Eclipse, Earth
—————————————
Team Foster-Keefe for life!
—————————————
"Don't doubt yourself; if anyone tells you your art is bad, then smack them with a frying pan."
- FluffyToasterBunny.
Old Today, 05:43 PM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly

Vixenpaw bounced over, nuzzling his brother. "Have I forgotten to tell you that you're AWESOME?! Because you are!" he purred, before pulling away a bit. Hmm. He had overheard Crowtooth saying something about something big happening for Rabbitpaw! Maybe his brother was becoming a warrior! In that case, he had to make his brother look nice! He licked his brother's chest fur- he had to stretch up for it, man Rabbitpaw was tall!- and did the same for the top of his head. "Love you." he said with a smile.

@Oliver @Rani

POSTING SCHEDULE (roughly)
Monday - WC | Tuesday - THC | Wednesday - RC | Thursday - SHC | Friday/Sat/Sun - Catchup |

Please know that this is general and some posts may come early or late!

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig |
Rose side-eyed the cats and rats. Was she here because her name was Kat? | oakcrane graffitis "oakcrane wuz here" everywhere | pinto bean tells a hampter to walk all over your keyboard | Myling un-un-un-unevaporates here, sees the cats and rats, unmanifests, snatches some birbs, reappears and adds them to the pile | Snowheart promptly dumps a huge pile of snow on top of the cats, rats, hampters, and birbs. (and everything else), but they survive |
Old Today, 06:25 PM
VNP (≠VIP)

Bump Policy: Anytime :)
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rustleaf View Post
“I’m not sure what this meeting is about,” Willowpaw replied, “but it’s certainly not a gathering! A gathering happens every full moon, where all the clans gather together to share the news in their clan. I wasn’t even supposed to be at my first gathering!”
Gatherings? Ashkit never heard of them. But for now he would concentrate on the meeting. He nudged Willowpaw. Ashkit nodded towards somewhere in retreat of everyone. “I’m going to listen there” he said to her. The kit licked her paw before going.

{ @Rustleaf - licking on the paw means “you’re my friend” if you didn’t know }

—Spirited Away, Hayao Miyazaki