Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan's Trials

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by constellation
Today 04:18 PM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by Dark
Today 04:14 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by furrensic
Today 04:09 PM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Luminous
Today 04:08 PM
Marigold's Messy Madness!...
Last post by Myling
Today 04:07 PM

Old July 23rd, 2024, 05:50 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: RiverClan Mountain Territory

Caveclaw-She/They
25 Moons

————————

Caveclaw have a ‘No problem’ nod, as her mouth was currently holding a rabbit.

She was glad to have assisted, and glad to bring prey back to the clan.
Perhaps they would end up talking again at some point, who knows.

She made her way back to camp with Heroneye.

@Fits
[Okee dokee! Glad to have Caveclaw have talked to her!]

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue-Whitekit(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan)
Old July 23rd, 2024, 07:26 PM
Star Nymph

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizo View Post
WOLFSONG
54 Moons | She/Her | Go With The Flow

As she gently pushed the juniper berries into a small pile, she shook her head at Frogfur's question.
"No, that's everything Mistyshard asked for, but if you happen to find any cobwebs I'm sure she can always use more," Wolfsong replied before carefully picking up the berries in her mouth. She waved her tail at her patrolmates to signal that she was ready to head back and waited for each of them to confirm that they were ready as well.

+3 Juniper Berries

{ @KestrelPaw [MEN
TION=20229]Nymph[/MENTION] }
@KestrelPaw

"I think I found enough?" Starrypaw took her stuff in her mouth, and followed Wolfsong. +2 coltsfoot

Kestrelpaw and nyme have been arrested for disorderly conduct, and because they were looking so happy. They are in a pitch black, awful dungeon. they will never escape. PINTO BEAN has joined them, arrested for having a migraine.
Old July 23rd, 2024, 09:19 PM
GLOOMY

Bump Policy: bump me if i don't respond.
My Mood: Mysterious

---LILYGLIDE---

||She-cat|riverclan warrior||
Hunting punishment|Open for interaction!

============

Then she padded out to the territory and she proceeded to pick up where the hunting she had failed to do last time, Dusklion was kind to her, They let her keep her warrior name, It could have been much worse. She had to get onto hunting duty and quickly. Catching a small scent of a mouse she crept closer.

Rolling Dice ten she succeeds

rolled 10! Barely success, but a caught success! +1 Prey.

She held the mouse within her jaws as she set it aside. preparing to hunt for yet another prey. Repeating this five more times

rolling.. success is 13

Failed

the she let out an irritated scoff as the second prey escaped her claws just barely. Sitting still for a moment. Until catching a small scent of prey again. She refuses to leave without five

rolling.. success is 13

Sucess! Again!

rolling.. success is 13

extreme success ! She caught both preys without breaking a sweat. The she set the prey onto the small pile She just needed to catch two more.

rolling.. success is 15

Fail! again!

rolling.. success is 15

extreme fail!

The she panted, Since when had catching prey been this hard to catch? she let out a soft sigh as she rested for a small moment. Before wandering deeper within the territory. Finally catching the scent of another prey. Crouching down as She prepared

rolling.. success is 15

Success! again!

rolling.. success is 15
extreme success!

Then she successfully fought all the prey for her punishment! even though they seemed much harder to catch today, perhaps her anxiety. Not that the prey was caught she picked up the prey up one by one heading back to camp!
Old July 23rd, 2024, 09:59 PM
I'm BACK y'all!

Bump Policy: 72 Hours (3 Days)

WOLFSONG
54 Moons | She/Her | Go With The Flow

Looking at the gathered herbs, Wolfsong nodded.
Four coltsfoot and three juniper berries. That should be good.
The silver she-cat gave a muted confirming chirp, then waved with her tail to signal the others that the patrol should start heading back to camp.

{ @KestrelPaw @Nymph Thank you both! I'll mention you in my turn in and get the patrol submitted in the menu }

Want more info on my characters? Check here!
Old Yesterday, 10:53 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive

Wormbite patrolled the territory.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- the sleepy consumes me --
pronouns.cc
Old Today, 12:50 PM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish

|[ Mud'smoke ]|
he/him | 24 moons | RC warrior | more of a hunter
soon the Mudsmoke spotted antlerbranch approaching them, the tom didn't seem to be in the best of moods. Rising to his paws he flicked his tail signalling to the apprentice that they were leaving. Making his way out of camp, he lead riftpaw and antlerbranch towards the path he had taken the last time he went into the territory. It lead towards the only river in these mountains, far to dangerous to swim in expscially for apprentices. He'd just have to keep a close eye on riftpaw then. He slowed down the moment the sound of rushing water reached his ears. Okay they were here.

"okay kid, here's how this will work. Moss usually grows in dark 'n damp places, the logs and rocks along the rivers edge where you're most likely to find 'em. Watch you step and be careful, the waters hear aren't as calm and relatively safe as riverclans. Far from it. If u fall in- you get the just of it." he said specifically to riftpaw as he turned to face the apprentice, hopefully both of them, antlerbranch included, didn't take his words lightly. The currents here were pretty strong, even for older more experienced warriors. "Mistyshard also requested sticks, so if you see any I suggest collecting them aswell. Marigold also grows close to water, see any then collect 'em." he looked at both his patrolmates one last time before turning away and trudging back into the treeline. They were both capable, he trusted they could handle themselves besides it was just collecting moss and picking flowers.

Nearing the base of one of the nearby trees which was shaded by a boulder, he spotted the green stuff growing up the side of both structures. Digging his claws into it he ripped it off the tree trunk and rocks surface and bundling it together with his paws so it was easier to carry. Once he had managed to collect a decent amount of moss, he headed back towards the river where he remembered having spotted two bright yellow flowers prior. Much to his appreciation they were infact there and his mind hadn't been messing with him. Picking the two flowers, he made his way back to where he had left his patrol mates and waited for them.

|[+3 moss, +2 marigold]|
|{5/5; 3 moss, 2 marigold}|

Tags:
- Antlerbranch ( @Bean )
- Riftpaw ( @JellyCat )
═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════
Old Today, 02:31 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubberRatroom View Post
Covepaw.
KIT | He/him | Purrks: N/A | 5 moons

"Your curiosity protocols are intriguing..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Covepaw flanked Seabreeze, excitement in his eyes. He loved exploring, and if there was something he loved more than exploring, it was training! Just to be out and run around made him feel free. Freer than usual, of course. He always felt free! It didn't even seem a question at this point. The way he acted, his mannerisms, it was all there. His tail swayed behind him, sweeping over the ground. He liked doing that. It made Covepaw able to feel the things behind him without needing to turn around! though he still did a hefty amount of that anyways. He turned his head to Seabreeze after hearing his question.

"Oh, no! I did catch a squirrel once on patrol and it was like, so cool! I never thought I'd be able to catch land prey! I'm not even that acquainted with fishing either, so..."

Covepaw realized he was rambling and quieted down, leaving only his answer with a few extra details. Normally it was a lot more than a few, and he was glad he caught himself. Especially in the presence of a cat he had a deep appreciation and respect for. He wondered what happened to Snowmelt. He was quite fond of the two cats, and would hold that for the rest of his life, he was sure!

He halted his thoughts to listen to Seabreeze's run-down. Swimming was one of the things he wanted to learn the most. It was, well, cool! Swimming against the currents, watching other clans be befuddled by it. Awesome stuff! Covepaw listened intently, sure that he would need to know this for later. He wasn't sure how fearful he'd be of the water the first time he tried. And part of him knew it was good to be safe. After all, he didn't know what would happen! He understood Seabreeze when he mentioned the obvious part. He'd been in fear multiple times, and that definitely wasn't fun, but it taught him something each time. Control, for one!

"I haven't got any questions. And it 'snt boring! It's fairly interesting, considering the fact I'll need to know it for later!"

Covepaw smiled, perking his ears as he flicked his tail. There were things far more boring than safety, he thought.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ @Dolomedes ]

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 21 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze nodded with a small smile at the apprentice's words, that was a nice change in pace. The last apprentice he taught wasn't so happy about the safety side of things which was a bit ironic given what their passion had been back then before... The lionheart fought to keep the glare off his face and shook the thought from his head, no reason to upset himself and make Covepaw think its his fault in anyway. Though he couldn't help but curse that feline, had used Riverclan and played them for fools and left the moment she didn't get what she wanted... what a joke and truly was the perfect example of all that's wrong with his clan. Better to be rid of her, she would only be trouble for them so it was a clean cut and not a huge loss.

"Well then uhh-" Seabreeze stopped as a sudden spray of water hit the back of his heels and he looked back towards the raging river. Watching as the current twisted and turned and churned about the rocks and logs and sticks in its mass. Hmm. Seabreeze cautiously stuck a paw into the swirling water and was surprised by the suddenness of it. Trying to sweep it from its hold on the riverbed and he was hardly even in the actual river. Yeah. Nevermind, they would do this a different day, back home where the river was kinder and softer. "A-actually... what did you say about land hunting? You haven't much experience but managed to catch something? Nice job, Covepaw, uhhh how about instead of swimming we do some more land hunting practice?" The lionheart took his paw out of the water and faced the apprentice again, "It's a lot worse than I originally thought and I wouldn't want our first lesson to end with us both having a near death experience.... or death in general."

Elegantly spoken as per usual, Seabreeze, great words. Way to scare your apprentice out the gate really but honestly he was a bit surprised Covepaw was speaking about being nervous or scared looking at the river because it was awfully fussy. Had Covepaw seen their river back in their territory at all? If not, then it wasn't like he had a lot to compare with. "Moving a bit too fast, hope you don't mind the lesson change." He spoke at last and started to walk down the mountain again slowly after giving the apprentice time to react and respond, they could head towards the woods.

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder
Old Today, 02:54 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive

┆彡 T H E S I N - E A T E R ☆
HE . HIM . 55 MOONS . RIVERCLAN WARRIOR
heavily scarred & malnourished black tom with white speckles; cloudy light amber eyes. walks with a prominent limp & has protruding fangs that overlap his bottom lip.

content + interaction warning : this character frequently explores themes of mental health, complex trauma, and abuse

,,, right. both of his patrolmates had disappeared and wormbite had waited far too long. there was the issue of the fact he was blind and only knew the visual description. fifty-five moons in riverclan and yet snakeheart had been the only medicine cat to ever really remember - or bother. typically, he would've reminded them but since tulippaw showed initially he figured he would be fine. at least the herbs seemed somewhat plausible to find. he always had touch and pure guessing.

the oriental trailed through the territory, paws sliding forward before taking a proper step. again, and again. he felt as if he was a mindless ghost; trudging through mud whenever not being perceived by another. time evaded him as he walked, unsure whether or not it was going slow or fast.

... and then wormbite walked into a spiky bush, having not quite slid his paws far out enough to feel it. he let out a shocked honk, jerking back. ,,, ergh were there squished berries on him? he shook his head back and forth, scrambling to wipe it off. it was slimy!!!! not a cool texture!!! nono!

with a huff, he grabbed a branch of the berries. maybe these were what mistyshard was talking about.

his journey would continue, ears swiveling to the sounds around him. the birdsong was calming. inside the Pit it was silent besides the sound of dripping water. orhisscreaams.

eventually, wormbite would stumble across a patch of - er flowers? maybe, it felt star-shaped. ish? it was tall and hairy. ,,,,,, his stomach churned uncomfortably. he just needed to get it over with he just needed to get it over with. he grabbed a clump of them, trudging on.

after falling in a (medium) hole & trudging through mud, the tom would find what he ,, was pretty sure was marigold by the disgusting scent. finally, wormbite would collect a few cobwebs - it wasn't exactly what mistyshard had asked for but it would be useful in case he did mess up.

with a sigh and a ridicously queasy stomach, the warrior headed back to camp.

★ ULTIMATE PREDATOR ★ JUST A SCRATCH ★ SHADOW FIEND ★ SURVIVAL INSTINCTS

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- the sleepy consumes me --
pronouns.cc
Old Today, 03:35 PM
It's my life, not your's.

Bump Policy: 24hr
My Mood: Queenly

Duckpaw
{ 7 moons | He/him }
"Trying to burn the flame ended
up burning the whole place down"
Duckpaw nodded to seabreeze, he was happy his mentor approved of his skills, and that seabreeze wanted to try it on a live animal, he just hoped it wasn't a duck, because that would practically be killing himself! And he didn't want to do that. But if that was the only alive thing they could find, it was going to be the choice that they had to use. "Ok! just make sure it's not a duck." he said with a giggle.

@Oliver

"Baby who cares."
୨୧ My Pookie ୨୧ Seastone ୨୧ Toyhouse ୨୧
Fishpaw and Duckpaw training tracker

I live in elaif's attic with a stick