Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by starry
Last post by Oliver
Today 02:41 PM
dig me out [p]
Last post by silver.
Today 02:37 PM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Omari
Today 02:33 PM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by Oliver
Today 02:31 PM
RiverClan Patrol Place...
by taillow
Last post by wolfie
Today 02:31 PM

Old Yesterday, 08:48 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Firefly Cove

Kestrelpaw
She/Her | 77/100 | [ #flocklitterkestrel ]

"Mmmph!" The mottled apprentice grunted around the kestrel in her mouth as she ran straight into Brackenclaw. She dropped the piece of prey. "Mr. Claw! A bird picked me up! An scary owl!" The mottled apprentice started blabbering the same moment he started talking. "But I fought it and it let me go and then I crashed into a tree and then - oh nooo, kestrels don't like me they were hurting me while I was trying to get down but I'm down now and-!"

She paused after a moment as she considered Brackenclaw's question. This escapade had all but shoved away all her usual persona, right now she was functioning solely on pure adrenaline. Was she okay? Everything in her felt alive right now, her senses heightened, pupils blown wide. "Um..." She didn't know. How did she not know? Her face was still tingling, burning. So was her back where the owls talons had dug in. "Maybe we should go home?" She asked timidly after a few moments, realizing this hunting patrol had kind of... been a flop. Kind of. She'd caught two pieces of prey, remember!

[ @Lightningpaw666 - Brackenclaw ]

Leaving them feeling betrayed.
Breaking the bonds that you've made.
Old Today, 01:50 AM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Fine

Brackenclaw- 24 Moons old, He/Him, No Purrks, Thunderclan Warrior.

Brackenclaw would listen to the Apprentice going on and on about their experience but tbh for Brackenclaw it wasn't so exhilarating more terrifying for a second there Brackenclaw thought he had lost Kestrelpaw to the Owl. Brackenclaw didn't want to be known for letting a Thunderclan Apprentice die in such a manner after all. He would hear Kestrelpaw ask to go back home and he nodded. "Sure we can go but I want you to get those wounds checked out as soon as we get back." Brackenclaw meowed deeply his voice having an authoritative edge to it to let Kestrelpaw know that wasn't a suggestion. Brackenclaw would then ask. "Need to lean on me?" Brackenclaw asked the Apprentice. @Rose
Old Today, 08:44 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

he/him // 25 moons // thc warrior
purrks: mind reader [INACTIVE], flock together tier 1 [INACTIVE]

---

That... Was a good question. Yarrowcrest can't remember if he had ever been sent out to look for poppy seeds. Just knows what the seeds look like. An ear twitches as he thinks, staring blankly at Acornfall before he sets his haul down at his paws so he can speak.

"I assume some kind of flower, though I don't know for sure what it looks like. I would keep an eye out for a flower with lots and lots of little seeds in the middle. If you can't find any that's okay. At least we gave it a shot."

acornfall | @Luna16

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old Today, 11:34 AM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver. View Post

he/him // 25 moons // thc warrior
purrks: mind reader [INACTIVE], flock together tier 1 [INACTIVE]

---

That... Was a good question. Yarrowcrest can't remember if he had ever been sent out to look for poppy seeds. Just knows what the seeds look like. An ear twitches as he thinks, staring blankly at Acornfall before he sets his haul down at his paws so he can speak.

"I assume some kind of flower, though I don't know for sure what it looks like. I would keep an eye out for a flower with lots and lots of little seeds in the middle. If you can't find any that's okay. At least we gave it a shot."

acornfall | @Luna16

Acornfall
Acornfall nodded, though he had hoped for a little more clarity this would have to do. At least I know what the seeds smell like. Poppy seeds were a fairly commonly used herb for treatment. He closed his eyes and tried to remember the scent of the small black seeds before he opened his mouth to taste the air around him. But it was no use. He could only pick up the normal scents of all the flowers and prey-scents. But he was a warrior, not a medicine cat. He didn't train to identify herbs based on scent alone.

He decided to search for moss, cobwebs, and sticks for the time being. Maybe he'll find poppy seeds while he searched? He looked around the meadow, guessing he probably wasn't going to find a lot of moss near the water on the cliffs, at least not where he could easily reach or climb. But the tree line would likely have lots of moss. He trotted over and didn't have to go far before he found an abundance of moss. He sniffed around until he found a piece of tree bark that he could use, and scraped off as much as could be carried off a nearby rock and a fallen tree, collecting it on the tree bark. He picked it up and brought it back to Yarrowcrest before bounding back over to the treeline.

Nosing around the undergrowth, this time for sticks, he found some that were long and seemed sturdy enough to possibly carry moss soaked in mousebile for the elder's ticks. Or long enough to poke at something. He wasn't quite sure what size was needed, but when he had a decent mouthful of varying lengths he turned to head back. Then he paused, his eyes drawn by a bright red flower. He noticed the centers were dark black, and his eyes lit up. Could this be the flower? He quickly bounded over to Yarrowcrest and set the sticks down before rushing back over to the flowers to inspect them.

He sniffed the flowers, the ones that bloomed seemed to not have seeds in the center. He batted them gently with his tail, but nothing fell from the flower that resembled seeds. Then he noticed small ball-shaped things on the tops of some of the stems. Curious, he unsheathed his claws and gently cut the stem just below one of the little balls, catching it in his paw as it fell. He laid it on the ground and gently used his claw to cut it open, smiling victoriously. "Yarrowcrest!" He lifted his head and called to his clanmate. "I think I found poppy seeds!" He waved his tail to catch Yarrowcrest's attention from among the flowers, then flicked it to indicate where he found the bright red flowers and these little...pod things.

[OOC: I had to actually Google where the danged seeds are on these plants LOL. Probably ended up on a watch list somewhere. ]