Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Beyond Enemy Lines
by dino.
Last post by Spider.
Today 08:29 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Nymph
Today 08:26 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by nyme
Today 08:25 PM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by Nymph
Today 08:24 PM
charachter name ideas
by Courage
Last post by ollie
Today 08:21 PM

Old Today, 04:45 PM
Always

Bump Policy: 1 Day or 2. If I still don't reply is because I'm busy, but mostly not
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: WindClan Galewood

Mintpaw listened intently.

Purrks
Mintpaw - Mind Reader [Active]

I'm a proud Reality Shifter, and I made a thread in general board for it. Reality Shifters United
Old Today, 05:12 PM
VNP (≠VIP)

Bump Policy: Anytime :)
My Mood: Mysterious

Ashkit poked his nose out of the nursery. Twilightstar did say all of WindClan to come. So he should get out, right? But there were so much people… Don’t be scared, go out! he thought to himself. He stepped outside. It was a good start. Now he had to find where the Galewood - probably where everyone was. He approached but stayed at a reasonable distance from everyone. Ashkit then spotted Willowpaw. He walked to her. “Hi!” He said.

{ @Rustleaf }

—Spirited Away, Hayao Miyazaki
Old Today, 05:21 PM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

Bump Policy: 1-2 Days, I'm Very Forgetful!
My Mood: Sleepy

Warmsun Scurried Over, Scarred Front Half Covered In Dirt From An Unknown Place (Open)
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=73901
Old Today, 05:29 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Ravenhawk set off at a brisk pace toward the Galewood, coming to a halt when he was mid-way through the gathering crowd.

Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception, Agatha Kitty, Hulk SMASH, Dreamwalker)
Ravenhawk
Old Today, 05:36 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Inspired

Heathernose
Heathernose perked her ears at her leader's summons. She trotted and sat down next to her clanmates. Tail waving casually as she listened with interest.

Old Today, 06:12 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Mysterious

Lichenpaw
~<>~
16 moons || she/her || WindClan apprentice || honed skill [INACTIVE]
scrawny calico with one blind eye; blue eyes

As Twilightstar called for a clan meeting, Lichenpaw found herself feeling a little resigned. Her mentor was dead, again, and she would be assigned a new one, most likely. Well, this new mentor would have an easy job, all they'd need to do was oversee her assessment. Hell, they didn't even need to do that! She had half a mind to ask Hawkfur to run her assessment, or even to ask Crowtooth to have a re-do! Still, there wasn't much to be done about any of that now. Her mentor was dead. However bitter about that she felt didn't matter. Idly, she wondered if this was the moon that there would be a new deputy announced, maybe there'd even be a new medicine cat apprentice. There was the potential for good news.

[ open ]
Old Today, 06:23 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune. View Post

Lichenpaw
~<>~
16 moons || she/her || WindClan apprentice || honed skill [INACTIVE]
scrawny calico with one blind eye; blue eyes

As Twilightstar called for a clan meeting, Lichenpaw found herself feeling a little resigned. Her mentor was dead, again, and she would be assigned a new one, most likely. Well, this new mentor would have an easy job, all they'd need to do was oversee her assessment. Hell, they didn't even need to do that! She had half a mind to ask Hawkfur to run her assessment, or even to ask Crowtooth to have a re-do! Still, there wasn't much to be done about any of that now. Her mentor was dead. However bitter about that she felt didn't matter. Idly, she wondered if this was the moon that there would be a new deputy announced, maybe there'd even be a new medicine cat apprentice. There was the potential for good news.

[ open ]

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler/Fury | He/him | 50 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

This moon just kept getting worse repeatedly and Crowtooth had to wonder if he was cursed, caught in the thick of it all. It was just.... all so much and with Bravebird in the nursery, waning by the day it seemed only worse would come.

But life didnt stop for the loss of it, and Twilightstar held on despite it all so Crowtooth would to. With a tired slump to his shoulders Crowtooth breathed in deep and gathered himself, drawing away from the nursery and to the galewood, sitting beside Lichenpaw to listen.

"Ya doin' alright? Its alright if yer not but if ya need anythin' Im here fer ya."
Old Today, 06:37 PM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Four Days (96 Hours)
My Mood: Busy

Blazingkit
No Header Yet / Female / About 3 Moon / WindClan / Sexuality Unknown
Simple red she-kit with dark mackerel markings, bold blue eyes, tortoiseshell/white points, and soft fur

Oh. My. Feathers. You are literally the most prettiest-handsomest-lookiess-looker in the WHOLE WORLD. Literally.

✽❀✽

Blazingkit was busy at work practicing her digging skills on her nest, taking inspiration from Littlekit, her sister who she had recently spotted fleshing uo her own digging abilities on the family nest. Blazingkit was working on building up some muscle memory when it came to piling up, patting down, and gently moving aside dirt, and as slow-going as it could be sometimes, the red mackerel she-kit was certainly enjoying herself. She was going to make the very most of her simple digging lesson from a few weeks back, and nobody was going to stop her! Not even her nosy denmates that scurried and scrambled around the nursery. Blazingkit poked and prodded at an unusually stiff piece of moss that had buried it’s way into her nest, her eyebrows furrowing, but before she could put too much thought into the odd sight, a sound interrupted her digging practices. The mackerel she-kit’s ears perked and flicked, and with wide, excited eyes, she whipped her head around to gaze brightly outside of the nursery, a wide, shining smile fluttering up and onto her face. Twilightstar was calling the clan for a meeting, and in spite of the fact that Blazingkit never understood the majority of what she heard during these meetings, and still felt a strong love for listening to them play out. So joyfully, the she-kit stumbled up onto all four of her paws, clumsily hurrying in the direction of the nursery’s entrance. She stepped out into the light, glancing up briefly at the clouds that swarmed and whirled up in the sky. At the sight of them, she bit her lip, a small growl rising up in her throat. Clouds were always eating uo the sky… how coudl StarClan allow such a thing? It was alright when it was sunny, because sunshine made Blazingkit feel like she could dance across the moor for the rest of eternity (excluding the fact that she really had no access to the territory outside of WindClan’s little camp), and even the rainy days were fun. She liked to snicker as rebelliously, she stuck her paw out into the pounding rain instead of keeping her fur nice and dry in the nursery. But clouds? No, clouds were just nasty things… they were always getting in the way of her having a fun time, and not only did they annoy her, she despised them, truly. But what was she, a simple and insignificant she-kit to do? It wasn’t like she was the whole of StarClan..l she had no access to the weather. So rather than thinking deeply about it all, Blazingkit shrugged and decided to keep on bounding wards towards the Galewood, a happy go-lucky smile reappearing onto her face as if nothing had ever bothered her. It was just some wonky weather, and in the end, Blazingkit would refuse to let it control how she felt today. Her whiskers twitched lightly as she headed towards and into the crowd, dipping her head to avoid some random warrior’s tail decapitating her. Oof- too many big cats ‘round here… I’m too tiny, too pathetic! That’s… funny! Apparently pain was funny. Some guy had laughed when she fell, and because she normally did not catch on to humorous gestures and/or comments, Blazingkit took that inspiration and laughed at herself for thinking rudely of her own abilities. It seemed like the right thing to do, and nobody here could completely read minds, so she saw nothing wrong with it. She came to a stop at the heart of the ground, slumping down onto the floor with a huff. Then as her tail swished to land over her front paws, her eyes widened again, eyebrows lifting over them. I wonder what kits ‘r turning into apprentices this time… I betcha Sneezekit won’t be leaving anytime soon, though! They’re too fun! N’ Littlekit won’t be goin’ very far ‘till I do, so… yup! No worries there, yup! Smiling enthusiastically, the red mackerel she-kit waited for the meeting to begin.

✽❀✽

// Open \\

- My characters’ opinions, thoughts, and behaviors are not necessarily a reflection of my own. I can assure you that we are certainly separate beings. -

// WIP Character Biographies * Training Tracker \\

Have a nice day!
~ Fritz ~
Old Today, 07:09 PM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.

[Sedgekit]
Kit|0 moons|Windclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

Sedgekit curiously pads out of the nursery. Since his sister Whistlekit was currently ill right now and couldn't come, he decided he would listen and tell her the contents of the announcement later. He glances around at all the other cats. He had never noticed there was so many before. Windclan? Was that what they were? There were a lot of Windclan cats.

Sedgekit sits down, at a distance, but not too far from the leader, and waits on what they have to say.

Last edited by bigbxdwolfz; Today at 07:09 PM.
Old Today, 08:11 PM
hopelessly in love gays

Bump Policy: ★Whenever! Please bump me! My memory is awful and bumps are very helpful!!
My Mood: Blah

Cardinalpaw bounded over.