Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Undertaker
Today 06:44 PM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 06:37 PM
"The stone of the...
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 06:18 PM
WindClan Patrols
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 06:15 PM
See How the Trees are...
Last post by Cinderspirit
Today 06:13 PM

Old Today, 11:42 AM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: ShadowClan Grimpeak

Slytiger slides out of the warriors' den and pads over to sit below the Grimpeak. Dawnstar is pregnant and he is elated. He's going to have more kids! Fogpaw will be a big brother! Before ShadowClan the Toyger never thought he would have a family. Now he is rethinking everything, and discovers he doesn't mind that his assumptions were proven wrong.

Old Today, 01:46 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

ⵌ ➜ #GUTSPAW
˗ˏˋ ✮ it . teeth . bite . // thirteen moons ˎˊ˗ 
small spiky-furred black tabby with striking icy blue eyes. has a huge fluffy tail & a few scars in the shapes of bite-marks - notch in left ear.
❝HIGH ACHIEVER, DON'T YOU SEE? BABY, NOTHING COMES FOR FREE !!❞

『 彡 ➜ open! 』
Well. Someone looked grumpy. Seems like Dawnstar was enjoying the prey they had in this territory, though. With a small sigh, Gutspaw skittered over and sat near the front of the crowd.

⸝⸝⊂➜﹒silk spinner ✮ kitty softpaws ✮ bewitched ⊃⸝⸝
❝THEY SAY I'M A CONTROL FREAK - DRIVEN BY A GREED TO SUCCEED !!❞

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- the sleepy consumes me --
pronouns.cc
Old Today, 03:28 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Newtbelly
he/him - Agatha Kitty - 15 moons
ShadowClan

header by @/Daragca

The tom crept on over, tail trailing behind him. ShadowClan was no stranger to Dawnstar appearing at least a little upset, I mean, look at the last meeting. But this time? There was something in the way her tail lashed. He found it off-putting. This clan's leader was not one to be trifled with. What had happened this time? Another murder? Surely not, right? Whatever it was, he couldn't quite put his paw on it. Nothing appeared to have happened. Oh - he hoped it wasn't the bees. He really, really hoped it wasn't the bees... That'd make it feel like his patrol had set off her anger and -- no thank you! He sat himself down, curling his tail around his forepaws, just the way he liked to, and gazed upwards.

[open!]
Old Today, 04:19 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowlet View Post
Ravenheart
ShadowClan
they/them | 23 moons
[Small black cat with green eyes and a tuft of white chest fur]
@Mica

Ravenheart settled next to Hillstrider for the meeting. "Hello, Hillstrider,"" they greeted, voice betraying slight tiredness.

Still, this was good. It was nice to do something with someone like a friend. All that was left was to wait and listen
Hillstrider
ShadowClan
he/him | 21 moons
[Big fluffy orange tabby with yellow eyes]
Purrks: Heightened Perception
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Sun ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
· · ────────────── · ·
[Ravenheart - @/Rowlet ]
· · ────────────── · ·
While Ravenheart appeared tired, Hillstrider was energetic enough for both of them. "Hey, Ravendude!! I was hopin' you'd stop by." The orange tom sprawled out, fluffy pelt soaking up the sunshine. "Hopin' for good news today! With RiverClan gone, everything seems much more chill." Though ShadowClan was still dealing with those murders...

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig art by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!

Last edited by Mica; Today at 04:28 PM.
Old Today, 06:44 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Flakes of wood and moss fluttered to the clearing as the leader's claws ripped and tore up her perch. The pliable truck was left with huge indents where her claws had churned, stopping only when a sliver pricked one of her toes. The volume was no louder or noisier than any other meeting, if anything it was quieter. She knew it was the hostility rolling off her like crashing waves threatening to drown anyone who so much as said a word about it.

There wasn't a real reason for her to be so pissed off at everyone, she just was Well, except for him. She had all the reasons to hate Slytiger. Before the urge to go and hit him overwhelmed her, the clan leader raised her tail over her head to make sure all eyes were on her.

"Wildkit, Wormkit, and Mintkit. It's time for your apprentice ceremonies." She summoned the three before glancing around for the one apprentice. "Midnightpaw, sit behind them we'll do your ceremony right after." Dawnstar drags her claws across the trunk once more.

"Since it has been quiet as of late. I'll be lifting the restriction and allow you to go outside of camp alone again." Dawnstar's golden eyes fixated on Flashpaw as she spoke next. "Or at least that is what I had been planning to do before the attempted murder. Starrypelt attempted to kill Flashpaw while she was out on patrol, alone, thanks to her inept patrolmates. Flashpaw was lucky enough to kill her and get away with her life. I don't know if it's something in the water or our new home, but this is the second time in a moon that I've had to deal with clanmates trying to kill clanmates." Were they restless or something? It didn't make much sense to her.

"So instead of lifting the restriction, I'll be amending it. I'll let you go out in pairs, which means no less than two cats are allowed out of camp. Since I've had frequent reports of cats being found outside of camp alone and completely disobeying my orders, I've decided that those of you who actively chose to disobey orders don't deserve a place in ShadowClan. I've been too soft with mere demotions. So any cat caught outside of camp alone will be exiled or executed. You will be given one chance to explain yourself for going against my direct orders, however, if I don't like it you're gone." It sucked that she had to such extremes, but this was getting tedious.

"If we can go till the next meeting without any more trouble, I think about lifting the restriction. Even though I've placed my Enforcers in charge of helping keep order and protecting the clan, those of you who actively work alongside and assist them, and that doesn't mean running around undermining them, can and will be rewarded fairly for it."

Dawnstar sure by now a few cats had to be disgruntled with the state of things. That or silently judging her and her Enforcers, thinking they could do a better job, but have been sitting on their asses doing nothing. It was easy to sit back and think you could do a better job, but talk is cheap. Things might change if more cats put in the work and assisted her and the Enforcers.

Dawnstar has proven that she's willing to listen and work with her clanmates, especially if her prior plans aren't working. All the leader wanted was for the murders to stop and for her clan to be safe within their own home. Hell was bearing these little rascals in hopes of further strengthening her clan and being wholeheartedly miserable while doing so.
#shcmeeting

@Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Dark @vellichor @appariitiion @wolfie @beau @Madelaine @furrensic @Dirtfur @Undertaker @Estelle @nykyrian @Silverware @Abyssopelagic @Rani @gs29513 @stag @Peril @JackHunt_17 @Willie Warf @LostInTheOrchids @Frozen Reign @Poprock @poppy @Fritter @Aroogi @Wintersun @Levi 99 @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @carmen @Weekend-Wondering @Nixey @Pitou @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @Bean @Tecumori @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @Warriorsfan9054.1 @Ashwing @Rose @phantom @Caspian @Faith. @Streamtail @Red Dawn @narcissus @Dakotaa @lem~ @felidays @hermeswind @Spookez. @SeonghwaBerry @ophelia @Scourge2346 @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Cinnamon~ @Kix @Morrigan @Snowyfeathr @Omari @Minkuu @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider. @Carrot @Zorua @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @Aolani @R0ttenC4ndy @silver. @Neptune. @lane @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Snips @Theodore_510 @silas @isla @Fish @Mica @hawkboi @JenxyMoo99 @Starphobia @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Woody @Sunny Cheerful @lunartranquility @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @{Victim} @Fealixx_SIO @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @MangofDoom @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Luminous @Nymph @StormyDays @ShadeCosmic @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Blaaze @Beanz @Epiales @alec @Honey Bee @IntrovertIRL @Never @ellie @MoonCat @kittycatburmise @squidz @MaplestrikeWCUE @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Oliver @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @JuniperSeed @20874 @ramen @PINTO BEAN @GoldenDaffodils @ollie @SootyPatootie @WCUEhoneyfur @Idiotic.Bean101 @Goopysharkboi @Slickback! @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @DragonloverWV @Rowan @SnowheartTC @RainFall Wonders @Daragca @lionparty25 @sleepyyjax @sootflame @---Bluestar--- @nyme @Onion Sandwich @KestrelPaw @TheElasticBandit @KingClaw @ScarKing @Kingzilla @DeathStar. @Hope @Stitchedpatch @Eleanora @hypnoticpeachy @HerbalTea @lethean @Luna16 @Rawr

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder