Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Patrols
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 03:11 PM
Bitternpaw Training [p]
by silver.
Last post by Mica
Today 03:08 PM
Mountaintalon Mate Finder
by dino.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 03:00 PM
Wandering Trader's Art...
Last post by Neptune.
Today 02:57 PM
bestow your wisdom upon me...
by wolfie
Last post by wolfie
Today 02:46 PM

Old July 18th, 2024, 08:08 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Muddy Meetings [P]

Muddypaw
"Shadowclan's self-proclaimed Hound!"
| He/they | ShC Apprentice | Moons: 5| Purrks: none |

Muddypaw tilted his head a bit and stopped padding along in thought, he should take the lead? Well, of course, he wasn't afraid of taking the lead on things, after all as he was training to be Shadowclan's only hound currently he had expected to have to take lead on his own teachings and then some but he hadn't expected it so soon. Especially on a topic that all cats know like hunting! But he wasn't going to complain, if Butterflystripe wanted Muddypaw to try his paw at hunting first than he saw no issue in doing so. Though... he didn't exactly have any experience in the area..

"Alright! I'll try, though I haven't gotten any hunting lessons before so don't expect perfection from me." The apprentice added with a little laugh at the end to show he was being playful and wasn't actually worried. After all, like he said, he was literally only named a little bit ago. He bent down like he has done before while 'hunting' leaves as a kit. Though a more experienced eye would be able to tell that he was too low, his stomach fur was brushing the clearing floor, and that his tail was swaying enough to brush and scare off prey and that he was standing a bit awkward which would make the jump from stalking to pouncing more awkward than it should be. He looked over to the warrior. "How is this?"

Then Butterflystripe's other question made it's way into his brain and he laughed a small bit at the oddity before answering, after all he himself asks strange questions all the time. "I like to train and learn from other cats! Also I just like to watch people sometimes, see how other people just exist, it's peaceful. I also want to start hunting and mapping out the territory! What do you like to do with others?"
[ @hypnoticpeachy - Butterflystripe ]
Header base by Catnap-s on DA
Design by @/Chickadee

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder
Old Today, 01:14 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime I come online
My Mood: Chatty
Default Re: Muddy Meetings [P]

Butterflystripe watched as Muddypaw pounced, noticing that he was too low and their stance was awkward. She didn't want to criticize them within minutes of meeting him though; she felt she did not have the right because she was not a mentor anyway. Butterflystripe did not want to ruin anyone's fun. "You did great!" She mewed kindly, her tail wagging excitedly.

Butterflystripe began to thoughtfully consider Muddypaw's question. Then, she realized that her answers were the same as theirs. "Honestly, I'm the same way. I enjoy learning from other cats too. I have a habit of listening in to other cats' conversations, just to see what their opinions of whatever they are talking about are. I like finding out what makes cats happy or sad so I can learn how to make them feel good and be careful about what I say!" She replied with a grin. "I also hope that you do start to hunt and map out the territory, too! It's quite fun!" @Oliver

Last edited by hypnoticpeachy; Today at 01:17 PM.