Old July 24th, 2024, 11:11 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

he/him // 25 moons // thc warrior
purrks: mind reader [INACTIVE], flock together tier 1 [INACTIVE]

---

Ah, how interesting. A small group decided to gather to his sides after his call, after all. A small smile pulls at his maw and he nods to them both before glancing off toward the medicine cat den.

"I'm going to go take a look in there to try and garner what to look for. I'll be right back. I figure we can head out to Firefly Cove and look for things there." A glance to the apprentice curiously. "And it'll be helpful for you if you haven't gotten a chance to go there yet. Now... Just a second."

Then off he goes to the med den to poke his head in. It didn't seem as though it was currently being occupied so he lets himself in to eye the herb storages. Lots of different flowers to take note of but he sees two different yellow ones with big, round tops that he's going to jot down in his memory for later. Then maybe some cobwebs since they were always helpful, and some sticks since those were easy. And if they got lucky they could find some poppy seeds too. Seemed like a decent collection. And so back to Sunpaw and Acornfall he goes.

"Alright. So I think I have some ideas. I was thinking it'd be best if we all focused on something different so we can bring back a decent selection... There are some yellow flowers I'm going to look for but if you," He says, staring at his fellow warrior. "Could keep an eye out for poppy seeds and moss I think that would be great. And if you could look for cobwebs and sticks I think that would be great also. What do you guys think?"

It was hard for him to take a leadership role. He had never done such a thing in his passive life. But if the clan needed him to step up in a time of mourning... Well. He knew mourning better than anyone else. And he would be the one to step up.

( ill write up a starter at fireflycove for you guys to reply to in a second here!! :> )
sunpaw | @Kix // acornfall | @Luna16

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Rose stopped by to plant a garden here.
Old July 24th, 2024, 01:05 PM

Bump Policy: 4/5 days
My Mood: Amused

Roaringmoon activity post
Old July 24th, 2024, 01:11 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver. View Post

he/him // 25 moons // thc warrior
purrks: mind reader [INACTIVE], flock together tier 1 [INACTIVE]

---

Ah, how interesting. A small group decided to gather to his sides after his call, after all. A small smile pulls at his maw and he nods to them both before glancing off toward the medicine cat den.

"I'm going to go take a look in there to try and garner what to look for. I'll be right back. I figure we can head out to Firefly Cove and look for things there." A glance to the apprentice curiously. "And it'll be helpful for you if you haven't gotten a chance to go there yet. Now... Just a second."

Then off he goes to the med den to poke his head in. It didn't seem as though it was currently being occupied so he lets himself in to eye the herb storages. Lots of different flowers to take note of but he sees two different yellow ones with big, round tops that he's going to jot down in his memory for later. Then maybe some cobwebs since they were always helpful, and some sticks since those were easy. And if they got lucky they could find some poppy seeds too. Seemed like a decent collection. And so back to Sunpaw and Acornfall he goes.

"Alright. So I think I have some ideas. I was thinking it'd be best if we all focused on something different so we can bring back a decent selection... There are some yellow flowers I'm going to look for but if you," He says, staring at his fellow warrior. "Could keep an eye out for poppy seeds and moss I think that would be great. And if you could look for cobwebs and sticks I think that would be great also. What do you guys think?"

It was hard for him to take a leadership role. He had never done such a thing in his passive life. But if the clan needed him to step up in a time of mourning... Well. He knew mourning better than anyone else. And he would be the one to step up.

( ill write up a starter at fireflycove for you guys to reply to in a second here!! :> )
sunpaw | @Kix // acornfall | @Luna16

Acornfall
Acornfall nodded, relieved to be provided with a task that will help the clan. Herbs were critical for the health and wellbeing of the clan as a whole. He nodded when Yarrowcrest returned. "Gotcha! Sounds like a good plan"

His whiskers twitched for a moment in thought as he followed Yarrowcrest to their destination. Wait...what plan does poppy seed come from? He kept the mental thought to remind himself to ask once they arrived to where they'd be looking for the herbs.

Old July 24th, 2024, 05:43 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Hungry

@Rose

Cliffjumper sat in the clearing the sun shining on is orange fur felt good warming him he took a deep breath closing his eyes as the air entered his body then opened them again his green eyes scanned the clearing slowly the day seemed off the warrior couldn't place his tongue on why it felt off but it did he wrapped his fluffy tail around his large paws and shuffled unsteady flicking his ear

risingstorm is a warrior of ThunderClan if he is needed mention me+-
(art by Dolomedes)
Old July 24th, 2024, 08:26 PM
"BITE ME!" (Uzi quote)

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
Sometime after the meeting, Wolfhive made his way over to the camp entrance. With two new apprentices under his wing he wanted to start their training.

"Whitepaw!" [ @Nymph ]
Whitepaw saw a cat look in his direction. He thought he saw his name called. Good thing he was looking in that direction! "Dihd yuh cawl mhy nahm?" Whitepaw said as he padded up, making sure to keep his eyes on the mouth of the other cat.

Can't Catch Me Now

I'M EVIL
Claw
Sirius
Phoenix
Old July 24th, 2024, 09:26 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider. View Post
@Rose

Cliffjumper sat in the clearing the sun shining on is orange fur felt good warming him he took a deep breath closing his eyes as the air entered his body then opened them again his green eyes scanned the clearing slowly the day seemed off the warrior couldn't place his tongue on why it felt off but it did he wrapped his fluffy tail around his large paws and shuffled unsteady flicking his ear

She/Her | 78/100 | [ #flocklitterkestrel ]

"Hullo, mister. Whatcha lookin' at?" Kestrelpaw whispered loudly beside the warrior's ear as she popped up on his left side. She was probably too close to comfort, but Kestrelpaw was curious. And bored. Let's not forget that. Her bushy tail lashed behind her, turquoise eyes wide with curiosity. She was buzzing with so much energy. She would be a warrior soon! Almost there!

Leaving them feeling betrayed.
Breaking the bonds that you've made.
Old July 24th, 2024, 10:13 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post

She/Her | 78/100 | [ #flocklitterkestrel ]

"Hullo, mister. Whatcha lookin' at?" Kestrelpaw whispered loudly beside the warrior's ear as she popped up on his left side. She was probably too close to comfort, but Kestrelpaw was curious. And bored. Let's not forget that. Her bushy tail lashed behind her, turquoise eyes wide with curiosity. She was buzzing with so much energy. She would be a warrior soon! Almost there!

cliffjumper didnt expect an apprentices voice call into his ear the tom flinched away slightly from the sound he noticed the apprentice was quite close but he didn't mind much it wasn't hurting him he looked closer at the apprentice noticing it was kestrelpaw he didn't know her much but knew she was a good kid "hello KestrelPaw,oh I'm just looking around and think'n" he meowed smiling at the multi-color apprentice "if I'm correct you are going to be a warrior soon." he asked

risingstorm is a warrior of ThunderClan if he is needed mention me+-
(art by Dolomedes)
Old July 24th, 2024, 11:30 PM
☆ TACKY and GARISH ☆

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider. View Post
cliffjumper walked out of the warriors den and saw the kit playing trying to catch the little yellow butterfly that flutterd around the paws of the kit the orange warrior noticed that its wing was torn explaining why it was flying the way it was the warrior smiled watching the kit take down the butterfly after a few more hits cliff walked over dispute his large size his steps were quiet "Wow looks like we got a great hunter on our paws" complimenting the kits hunting skill
HE SAID THAT IN THE END IT IS BEAUTY
THAT IS GOING TO SAVE THE WORLD
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✪ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
PEACHKIT . 4 MOONS . HE/HIM . THUNDERCLAN

He nearly trips over his rosy-orange paws, stunned by the compliment. Oh! Peachkit forgot, he's out and about. Anyone can see his vendetta against this butterfly. After gawking at Cliffjumper for a moment he straightens up proudly, shooting the warrior a few hopeful sideways glances as he resumes his mission...

The butterfly's easy to bring to an end. It'd already slowed down and settled on the grass. All Peachkit has to do is give it a stern swat (and he does!) before gongerly taking it in his mouth. Another shy sideways look is flicked Cliffjumper's way. It's...totally not that Peachkit's thrilled by the compliment...and it's definitely not that he wants Cliffjumper to keep 'em coming...tch, what kind of total loser would be so eager to perform for some praise from a warrior? Warriors aren't even that cool.

Peachkit thinks all that, punctuates the mental tangent with his snootiest little sniff...then promptly raises the butterfly for Cliffjumper's appraisal anyway.

Looks like someone's lying to himself!

"Do you. Do you want it?" He asks quietly, offering the slightly crumpled, very dead bug. It's hard to keep looking aloof when you're very obviously fishing for more compliments, but Peachkit does his best.

gravelly waypoint

Last edited by nyme; July 25th, 2024 at 01:46 PM.
Old July 25th, 2024, 05:21 AM
evermore haunting~

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot TwT ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderspirit View Post
↠ S K Y L A R K ↞
27 moons ~ ThunderClan ~ she/her
"and i'd rather be too loud than never speak at all"

The molly's sudden onslaught of sobbing and almost incoherent babble made Skylark's eyes quickly widen. She placed her paw on Moonbay's outstretched one in an awkward attempt at comfort, "Great StarClan! I thought I was the dramatic one in this Clan before I met you darlin'." She laughed good-naturedly, patting her paw, "I haven't seen your dad unfortunately, but d'ya know what happened to him? You got any idea at all where he's gone, 'cause that would be a good place to start. And it's not all doom and gloom y'know, you're not gonna get any closer to finding him if you just sit around and mope. You gotta get up and do something about it!"
@Myling
MOONBAY
the sad grasp.....

my tears were stopped for a moment... "h-he......" memories were flitting throuhg my mind like flashing thunder on a rain day but i couldn't force myself to cry because i wanted to but i'd be so sad again.... "i-i will... i-i think i'll be alright..... thank you... i have found myself in the deep pit and the grasp... thank you...." i suddenly got up witha small tail flick invite of skylark to com eiwth into the territory.....

[ Moonbay had gone into the territory, my next post will be there!! ]

#RTMmoonbay

|| WIP Character Site! || Art Shop! || Scroller credit! || Pronouns Page! || Roleplay Tracker! ||
Old July 25th, 2024, 07:05 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluest+r~ View Post
Flowernose

Flowernose yawned and looked away from Wolfhive and Antpaw to see Halfpaw walking to the apprentice den. She stared at him, not knowing if he even notices or not. Flowernose knew that the clan disliked him terribly but she hadnt dont anything about it. Alas, she had Antpaw to spy take care of. Flowernose kept watching Halfpaw until he went into the apprentice den. She yawned and trotted over to the freshkill pile, realizing that after all the drama with her fox hearted mate and Antpaw, she didnt grab a piece of prey yet.

~{ Antpaw ~ @bigbxdwolfz }~
@bigbxdwolfz @Luna16

Halfpaw was sitting in his chaotic nest, with old moss and scattered feathers everywhere, when a familiar voice pierced through the silence. He raised his head, waited a few moments and then turned to the older cat with a miserable expression. Sunnystreak was a kind warrior, but never had he come to him to comfort him from his own despair. Actually, no one had. Not even his mentor Skylark.

"...I don't.. know what to do." He murmured in a low voice, gazing very intently at his paws while speaking. Could he really let his demons out? Sunnystreak maybe had even participated in those rumors, he thought while his heartbeat accelerated, but right now he couldn't really believe it. Sunnystreak's voice was warm and careful, after all.

"I constantly think about my parents and... I'm sure they would've been disappointed in seeing me like this." But he bet Sunnystreak wouldn't get what it really meant.
Halfpaw wasn't only the son of two loyal warriors that had deliberately chose to abandon Thunderclan. He was also maybe the oldest apprentice ever, and he believed the weakest as well.

"I'm... A delusion."

Blood is one of the Atari healers. He has a open den policy.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice