Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 12:15 PM
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by silver.
Today 12:07 PM
♡ Medical advice | Cat...
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 12:05 PM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 12:00 PM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat...
by dino.
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 11:58 AM

Old Yesterday, 11:11 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

And, if you are, why do you want to hang out with me?

Eyes that were steady on the ground opened just a bit wider, a flash of wonder striking the darkness within her mind; hypocritical? She stared ahead, unmoving, frozen. How was she being hypocritical? She didn’t understand. She knew what it meant, surely – and yet here she was left for silent, unsure, not knowing how to respond because she was not being hypocritical. He had been using nicknames for a feline he barely knew; she had been referring to her grandmother by her official title, the way she always had. Even Dawnstar never found issue in her words that she knew, why would she find issue in it then? Because she advised him?

She pondered these thoughts; the of the world were rather peculiar, sometimes. Their words odd and their tendencies even odder. She never quite understood; it felt like they were a foreign element compared to her – or perhaps, she was the foreign element in a world where everyone understood the same things; and Grousepaw, he said that was his name, it appeared he had the worst of it. Opposing her every scarce word with another, finding ulterior motives where there are none. It was fascinating, almost, if it wasn’t equally a bother.
“...A fact. ..Respect.”
She finally stated, the vibrancy of her eyes lifting to glance at the taller one at her side.
“She is… My grandmama. My mama's… mama.”
That was truth; the words slipping from her tongue like a lullaby she told herself – the ties of family so easily frayed and broken, the fragile and yet so dear to her heart.

And there he smiled. Smiled at a wordless response just given; another sight, one so strange and peculiar and uncommon – how did one treat a smile? He ate, and Sleepypaw was left perplexed, unsure. She never quite spoke this lengthily with anyone; and she felt odd sitting the way she did while he stuffed his mouth with the prey at his paws. Anxiety told her it was poison, that he was poison to her mind but the calmer sense of her thoughts pushed the younger apprentice to lean down and take a deft bite of the not-poisoned prey he had brought her, eating in small, slow bites. And he spoke.

His words puzzled her once again; he seemed to do that a lot, an ill-at-ease feeling if anything. But the answer to his words were evident, if the implication was well-understood; she couldn’t get away with anything. Frankly, she could get away with less than the average cat. She couldn’t sully Miss Grandmama or mama’s name, yet was he implying she could do harm to their reputation without repercussion? She never considered it, because it held no truth. So she shook her head.
“Miss Grandmama doesn’t privilege.”

[ @redshiftreign – feel free to either leave it here or move it to a private thread if you’d like to continue this ! ]

Last edited by Estelle; Yesterday at 11:12 PM.
Old Today, 05:31 AM

Bump Policy: 4/5 days
My Mood: Adorable

Pepperskunk and Orchidghost activity post
Old Today, 09:58 AM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

ꅏꀤ꒒ꀸꀘꀤ꓄
She/her (1/100)

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘
She took their answers as a yes, only casting an annoyed look at Hollowkit." Bloody hell....." She groaned Shut up and quit trying to piss me off!"
scoffing, She returned to her other siblings.
" Alright blokes, here's the game," Wildkit slowly roved her gaze over the other kits; figuring out a way to make this game more than a hassle. " So we all take turns holding this rock here." needle claws scraping over a sizable stone " And what you do, is you fling it at somebody. Hard as you can. If the stone misses, you lose a point. But if the stone hits them on the bloody melon, or anywhere else, you get a point. You also get to give them a dare that they can't say no to. For instances 'go sniff the bum of the smelliest elder' or 'go eat a rats tail' and so on, and if the victim rejects the dare they automatically lose, and we all beat them up!"
okay.. so the last part was unnecessary, but it would add some good fun.
" Now we all start off with two points, the goal is not to lose those points, and to gain double the amount. So whoever reaches four points wins. Any questions? No? Okay then. Game-bloody-on fellas." Ending the introduction there, she quickly stood. "Hmmmm.... Cranekit, you get the first toss." Rolling the stone in her direction, she got into postion and awaited the chaos.

| @stag - @carmen - @Astraea |
⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

" Death is not mercurial. It's patient... unlike life."
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Aries, Isa, Pheas, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...