Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Mountaintalon Mate Finder
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 10:24 AM
Heathernose Finder
by Luna16
Last post by Luna16
Today 10:23 AM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 10:04 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 10:00 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by elaif
Today 09:58 AM

Old Today, 07:14 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

he/him // 25 moons // thc warrior
purrks: mind reader [INACTIVE], flock together tier 1 [INACTIVE]

---

Due to the current circumstances, Yarrowcrest knew that something had to be done. Rarely would he be the one to do them but there was no better time than the present. Stepping out into the clearing, he coughs to clear his throat and make sure his voice doesn't crack when he addresses the cats moving about the clearing.

"Warriors of Thunderclan. I was thinking of going out to look for herbs... If anyone would like to accompany please step forward and we can set out as soon as possible."

[ open to any that would like to go on a small herb patrol! ]

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old Today, 08:09 AM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Four Days (96 Hours)
My Mood: Busy

Rosepaw
Header by @/Dolomedes / Male / 6 Moons / ThunderClan /Bisexual
Chocolate-brown and russet tabby Tom with fluffy fur and bright amber eyes, thin scars on his legs and a large scar shaved across the bottom half of his face that exposes several teeth

Sure, I’ve got half a face, but you’ve got yourself half a brain, so I’m sure we’ll get along just fine, ey?
~ Rosepaw, 22/100

✽❀✽

As Rosepaw stepped into the Apprentices Den, recoiling slightly as the strong scent of his stinky denmates hit him, he took a quick glance back around to look at the tortoiseshell she-kit for a moment. She gave herself a second to look up at the dark sky, as she began to head back to the nursery. Then once the she-kit was finished, off she went, approaching her own den and disappearing in through its entrance. Stiffly, Rosepaw turned away, the usual grumpiness and exhaustion flooding over him. He carried on, trudging forth into the furry crowd of sleeping, sweaty apprentices, dodging pelts, paws, tails, and whatever else he could barely see. Eventually, he felt as if he just tripped over some random kid’s leg, but they were too asleep to notice, so he simply kept on going. Looking on the bright side, maybe it was just some root or stone stuck in the den… and with that more comforting thought, Rosepaw located his nest. The russet and brown tom-cat felt for it with the pads of his front paws, and once he finally reached it in the darkness, swiftly, he hurried to lay down. Once he was in a decently comfortable position, the young apprentice sighed and finally gave himself a moment to think. I s’pose she’s just desperate for friends, ‘cause yup… I ain’t the best kind’a guy out there, am I? Unhappily, he pricked at the moss of his next with his growing, silver claws, mindlessly watching them glint in the moonlight I’m too snarky. Too spunky, maybe- I dunno. Interesting, sure, maybe, but gah- she’s really gotta try n’ befriend me just because I’m INTERESTING?! Man, she’s gonna be out there befriending’ all sorts’a freaks one day… I’m only the first steppin’ stone amongst the whole of it, ain’t I?

Glowering at the darkness, Rosepaw decided to shut his brain up and let himself fall asleep, but thoughts kept on turning and churning. Angrily, he shut his eyes as tightly as he could, and he proceeded to prick at the moss cover of his nest as his mind tossed out thoughts, concerns, and ideas like a factory, ignoring the exhaustion hanging over itself. But I s’pose it’s good if I’m likable… but ain’t that just the thing? I ain’t likable, that kit’s just weird- she hasn’t got any idea what a friend’s s’posed to look like, since she’s never had one an’ all, but when she does, she’ll definitely platonically dump me for havin’ better friends, an’ a better image of what friends ‘r supposed to look like… so what’s the point’s even tryin’ to accept the friendship? He turned over into a different position, finally quitting the moss-pricking behavior, opening his glaring amber eyes again to stare at the edge of the den. Not that I’d care, ‘course. She’ll Dow sheet r she wants, I only said we could be friends to make her happy, ‘cause… I dunno. If I don’t wanna be a jerk, I’ve gotta t least try and be nice to kits. Ain’t that all she is? A kitten? Rosepaw didn’t exactly believe this too deeply, and a thought at the back of his mind was screaming at him that no, she was not, she would become an apprentice any day now, and he shouldn’t be treating her like any tiny, naive child. Unfortunately with her rank, it was hard for him not to, so leaving his thoughts at that, Rosepaw finally began to drift into sleep. Thought circled and faded, and as his consciousness was slowly overcome by sleep, he managed to forget about his interaction with the she-kit until morning came. He met dreams just a few moment after his thoughts stopped.

Rosepaw woke with a small hiss at the crack of dawn, wincing as the scar that covered a good half of his face seared. Stiffly and painfully, the young tom-cat raised his paw up to his face to prod awkwardly at his jaw. Despite the fact that it never actually did any bleeding nowadays, it was always instinctive for the russet and brown apprentice to feel at his scar, shift his paw upside down to where he could easily give it a quick blood-check. When his eyes landed on his paw pad today, there was nothing other than the tan skin of his pad. He sat silent for a moment, his eyes resting on his skin, before lowering his paw and taking a look outside of the den. As the blue sky continued to creep into the environment out there, the memory of his interaction with Dawnkit returned to Rosepaw’s mind, and his heart gave a weird jolt. The mixed emotions came tumbling back in, and as the tom-cat pushed himself to his feet, preparing to walk out of the apprentices’ den, his stare drifting to the ground beneath his paws. As he stepped out into the forming sunlight, Rosepaw thought to himself, It’s almost sunny outside… the morning light outta flash into the nursery in a few minutes or so, that I remember from bein’ a kit myself, ugh… that always hurt. So he paced around camp until he spotted the tortoiseshell she-kit walking out of the nursery, coming out right about when he expected her to. He watched with personal amusement as she promptly tripped over a branch, seemingly not noticing him yet. She made it to the fresh-kill pile safe of unwanted attention (excluding his own, apparently). As the she-kit poked at a vole resting on the pile of prey alongside the rest of potential meals, she appeared to wait for him. He started in her direction, taking a deep breath to and clearing his throat to prepare his voice to not sound like that of a frog, and once he had reached her, he grunted. “‘Ey. We didn’t forget, I guess.

The young russet and brown apprentice’s amber gaze landed on the fresh kill pile, and at the sight of a mouse, he outstretched his paw for it, only to withdraw it almost immediately, his his wrinkling in disgust. It was caked with dirt, and certainly not the most appetizing thing he had ever seen. What a way to ruin his second to favorite kind of prey. “Well, somebody doesn’t understand how to hunt in a clean manner… nasty stuff, nasty…” Grumbling something to himself about dirty clanmates, sweaty apprentices, and nasty, disgusting ThunderClan clanmates, he scanned the fresh-kill pile carefully for any sign of another mouse, but that was when his stare landed on a better kind of prey. There, right at the edge of the pile. Sucking in a breath, he gasped through gritted teeth, “‘Ey, sparrow!” He carefully dragged it towards him with a claw, before beginning to eat almost immediately. Still a bit weak on his manners, through a mouthful of feathers, he asked the tortoiseshell she-Kit beside him, “A’ight, uh- so what’cha wanna talk ‘bout? Nothin’ specific, ‘r… what…?” He paused for a moment, finishing a bite and casually spitting out the leftover feathers, narrowing his eyes. “Sorry ‘both that, I’ve mastered the arts of gettin’ rid’a the feathers mid-bite, so- uh- anyway. I was wonderin’ bout when you think your apprenticeship ceremony’ll be. Just out of curiosity, seein’ as ya’ really wanna be friends but for all I know, ya’ could be like, four moons old ‘r somethin’ and we’d never really interact at all.” Then he waited. This was mostly just small talk, the very thing that Rosepaw hated dearly, but at the same time, he wanted an answer to that question before he put too much effort into their friendship.

✽❀✽

// Sorry if this feels a bit late. Got bumped by a tiny car two days ago, ouch. \\

~ @AriaTheFiremaiden { Dawnkit } ~

- My characters’ opinions, thoughts, and behaviors are not necessarily a reflection of my own. I can assure you that we are certainly separate beings. -

// WIP Character Biographies * Training Tracker \\

Have a nice day!
~ Fritz ~
Old Today, 08:37 AM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Yeehaw

◢◣ RAGGEDEAR | 29 MOONS | HE/HIM ◢◣
fluffy, russet tom with yellow eyes, torn left ear, & black paw tips
header by @/burntToast

꧁꧂

Raggedear lapped a few droplets of water from the tiny stream, eyes narrowed and purring in content as patches of sunlight warmed his fur.

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC
FORMERLY LEOPARDHEART00
Old Today, 08:57 AM
sometimes dead is better

Bump Policy: x MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idiotic.Bean101 View Post

Ravenpaw-She/Her
5 Moons

base by xutaes on DeviantArt

————————

Ravenpaw began as Tinyowl said go.
Her attempts at balancing the acorns were… sad, to say the least.

They fell multiple times, but her expression did not change.

“Okay.” She said after Tinyowl said his name and offered a nickname “I’m Ravenpaw.”

She finally got an acorn to balance on another.

@Aroogi

°•○☆ TINYOWL ☆○•°
very small pure-white tom freckled with gray - gray paws, tail, ears & eye circles

•••

hoots purred. "well, nice to meet yous, beaky." he chose his nickname for her right then and there. he thought it fit her bird themed name. he attempted to stack an acorn on his tower of three and it fell. he didnt complain and began to stack again. "we's gonna stops in thirty seconds!" he exclaimed, trying to stack a little faster.

x Character Site x
x Roleplay Tracker x Training Tracker x

x Tuftedtusk is a ShadowClan Enforcer! x
If you need him, please mention me, PM me
or leave me a visitor message!

Last edited by Aroogi; Today at 08:59 AM.
Old Today, 09:09 AM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver. View Post

---

Due to the current circumstances, Yarrowcrest knew that something had to be done. Rarely would he be the one to do them but there was no better time than the present. Stepping out into the clearing, he coughs to clear his throat and make sure his voice doesn't crack when he addresses the cats moving about the clearing.

"Warriors of Thunderclan. I was thinking of going out to look for herbs... If anyone would like to accompany please step forward and we can set out as soon as possible."

Acornfall
Acornfall's tail drooped when Wolfhive didn't respond. Maybe he didn't hear. Oh well. He shrugged, he'd have to find another way to be useful. Then he heard Yarrowcrest's announcement, and immediately perked up. "I can go!" He responded, bounding over to where his clanmate was.

Old Today, 09:43 AM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver. View Post

---

Sunpaw
I'm chasing dreams since I left the womb
+ she/her + no purrks

Sunpaw was still down trodden by her older siblings 'death' it still left an empty aching hole in her heart. Yet life moved on and one couldn't just let themselves sit there and rot away in grief. So she had pulled herself back together for the moment and at least was out in the clearing looking presentable. She had yet to see swan around so she was slightly paranoid that they had run off and vanished too. Was everyone in her family just cursed to eventually vanish at some point? The ginger apprentice slapped her cheeks with her paws squishing them together trying to clear her running thoughts. She perked up when she heard someone calling out looking for cats to go out with. Oh, she would be up for going out and herb searching, that would keep her mind busy. Sunpaw might not know herbs very well but she would at least be able to tell if something had medical benefits compared to a normal plant. "I can come with!"

Header made by Marigold

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old Today, 09:56 AM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Ravenpaw-She/Her
5 Moons

base by xutaes on DeviantArt

———————

Beaky?
She was used to nicknames, though she found that one a little strange.

That’s fine, it’s just a nickname, after all.

“Nice to meet you too.” She responded.
It was only fair that she said it too, and it wasn’t like she disliked his presence, so it was basically the truth.

Thirty seconds?
Okay.

After her slow process with even getting one acorn to stack on another, she didn’t see that she may win, and as she tried to stack a third, it fell again.
Hm.
She started trying to stack again.

@Aroogi

Witheredstar is the current leader of SunClan, she has an open den policy!
ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue-Whitekit(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan)