Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Outskirts Events

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 07:01 AM
☆ LF: mallowflash art ☆
Last post by Blaaze
Today 06:23 AM
Elaif's attic needs food
Last post by Blaaze
Today 06:22 AM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 06:13 AM
how do i say goodbye?
by taillow
Last post by Rani
Today 05:51 AM

Old Yesterday, 07:26 PM
Matching w/ @ghost.

Bump Policy: 24 hours ^^
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: In Our Homes We'll Burn [ EVENT - OPEN TO ALL ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeonghwaBerry View Post
Strawberry looked up in pure fear. "What in the name of-" She yowled, scooting up towards the fire, screeching for help. "Help! Somecat anyone help! My kits!" She yowled frantically, her eyes wide and her red hues blazed in fear. "My kits help!!" Strawberry wailed, lunging herself into the flames with a screech of pain as she snatched out a kit, the kit wailing and its fur singed.

(OPEN)

Bayberry had been sleeping. Not a useless house toy, mind you, the 36 moon old was a self sufficient beast, fearless and proud. So take that. Green eyes stung behind her eyelids, and a familiar smell hit her nostrils. The cooking gray fumes had her leaping to her paws. Smoke. And where there was smoke, there was her worst enemy.

Fire.

But without thinking Bayberry found herself hurdling toward the scent, instead of away. She wasn’t sure why. It was clear that there was a disaster going on. Fire. Screaming, from both cats and two legs alike. Crap. A thin his escaped from her slightly parted jaws, breathing in the hot smoky air and holding back coughs. A small squeal caught her attention however. Raising her head and ears perked, alerted by the sound. She flicked her tail to and fro. It appeared she was a tad older than most cats on the scene. With a thin snarl, she realized the sound was a kitten. Stars dang it! Kits didn’t belong here. Not in a twoleg nest nor in a fire. The bengal then glanced around. Nobody else moved in retaliation to the cry for help. Idiots. And so, Bayberry was dragged into the problems of others. Again. Barreling toward the flames, her green eyes narrowed against the smoky sting. Up the burning hot rock steps. Toward the sound.

A queen. A loud groan from above. Raising her head, the feline saw a bit too late the brick falling. No, no, not the queen, not the queen! Bayberry was about to ram into the feline but the brick was falling a mouse length away. Good. She directed her fiersome gaze at the struggling queen. “Where the hell are The other ones?” She hissed, tail lashing. “Just go. Down the steps, they’re hot so watch your paws. I’ll get the kits.” if surviving on nothing else it appeared her sheer willpower was All it would take. “Anyone else in here?” She yowled around the commotion and the cannibalistic flames licking around them.

[/SPOILER]

isla, Alec, Bean, phantom, Morrigan, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>

Staff Sign?

Last edited by Blaaze; Yesterday at 07:37 PM.
Old Yesterday, 07:32 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Snake-He/Him
15 Moons

———————

The wandering cat had just been, well, wandering, when;
Boom, chaos.
Smoke, fire.

It was loud, overwhelming.

Snake’s ears flattened to his head, he needed to move, fast.

[super duper epicly OPEN]

Witheredstar is the current leader of SunClan, she has an open den policy!
ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue-Whitekit(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan)
Old Yesterday, 08:23 PM
지금이 우리의 파도라면 두려워하지 말고 더 힘

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaaze View Post

Bayberry had been sleeping. Not a useless house toy, mind you, the 36 moon old was a self sufficient beast, fearless and proud. So take that. Green eyes stung behind her eyelids, and a familiar smell hit her nostrils. The cooking gray fumes had her leaping to her paws. Smoke. And where there was smoke, there was her worst enemy.

Fire.

But without thinking Bayberry found herself hurdling toward the scent, instead of away. She wasn’t sure why. It was clear that there was a disaster going on. Fire. Screaming, from both cats and two legs alike. Crap. A thin his escaped from her slightly parted jaws, breathing in the hot smoky air and holding back coughs. A small squeal caught her attention however. Raising her head and ears perked, alerted by the sound. She flicked her tail to and fro. It appeared she was a tad older than most cats on the scene. With a thin snarl, she realized the sound was a kitten. Stars dang it! Kits didn’t belong here. Not in a twoleg nest nor in a fire. The bengal then glanced around. Nobody else moved in retaliation to the cry for help. Idiots. And so, Bayberry was dragged into the problems of others. Again. Barreling toward the flames, her green eyes narrowed against the smoky sting. Up the burning hot rock steps. Toward the sound.

A queen. A loud groan from above. Raising her head, the feline saw a bit too late the brick falling. No, no, not the queen, not the queen! Bayberry was about to ram into the feline but the brick was falling a mouse length away. Good. She directed her fiersome gaze at the struggling queen. “Where the hell are The other ones?” She hissed, tail lashing. “Just go. Down the steps, they’re hot so watch your paws. I’ll get the kits.” if surviving on nothing else it appeared her sheer willpower was All it would take. “Anyone else in here?” She yowled around the commotion and the cannibalistic flames licking around them.

Strawberry raced down as intructed. "There's one more! It's a black she-kit with a ginger tail!" Strawberry wailed, "I can't reach her! The wooden board fell over my nest and shes behind it!" Strawberry fearfully wailed, licking at her other kit who was completely ginger with some black and white streaks. "She here! I think Mango made it out" Strawberry fretted, racing through the flames to check, once spotting a ripped hole in the window Strawberry had confirmed it. "Mango!? Oh good! Stay with Bluebell while we get Blackberry out!" Strawberry called out to the black and orange tom who was panting beside the kit, sniffing it worridely. "Get him some cold water moss and wrap him in it!" Strawberry ordered her mate, seeing him do so Strawberry leapt back towards the fallen wood. "It's ok Blackberry!" Strawberry meowed calmly as her kit wailed, "Mom's here to get you out, don't be panicked, mom brought a friend who's here to help get you out, don't be scared! I know its hot but we'll take a nice cold bath right after ok?! Blackberry!?" Strawberry meowed, her mews struggling to stay calm and she realized her kit had stopped wailing.

]A feeble cough was heard before there was silence. Strawberry couldn't bear it though she knew what had happened already. "Blackberry! Blackberry please! Respond to me! I'm here to get you out hold on a little longer! Please!" Strawberry coughed as she smoke filled her lungs, her and the kits had been sleeping, Strawberry had went on a walk while they napped and suddenly came back to flames engulfing her home. Bluebell had already made it halfway out, and in her haste to check him she was delayed on checking his sister...... was this the outcome? It wasn't favoritism!! She loved them the same!! Strawberry could smell the burning scent of flesh as a large crash was heard, she didn't even move as she wood fell over her kit. Trying to scramble over the burning wood Strawberry's paws began to burn and blood fell from her paws, her fur singed and her eyes wide, a wordless wail came from her as she fell back as another piece of wood fell plainly onto her kit. Would I be better off dead? I'm a horrible mother.... I left one kit for another... how could I have forgotten a kit?! I'm so stupid... Bluebell doesn't deserve me... neither does Mango.. I can't even care for one kit how can I live? Strawberry frantically thought, frozen in place with horror as her daughters burnt smelling body was slowly filling the room, the scent of fresh blood making Strawberry gag on sight. A small pool of blood seeped out from under the wood, not adding anything good to her already terrified, frozen, wide eyed state.

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever"
- Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old Yesterday, 10:12 PM
It's my life, not your's.

Bump Policy: 24hr
My Mood: Queenly

Seastone
{ 21 moons | She/her }
Seastone sprinted out of her den again, staring at the burning homes seeing a cat yelling for help because of her kits she sprang into action, despite her injuries she would save any cat. So she sprinted as fast as she could towards the house that the yowling was heard from, she barged through the burning door, burning her fur off, leaving a bald spot in the process.

As she saw the mom she heard kits crying. She nodded to the she with respect, sprinting through the burning house, seeing a dead kitten, she looked away with a tear in her eye, knowing that little one couldn't be saved. She kept looking, spotting two little kits, she sprinted to them, full speed. She got to them and grabbed them both by their fur, sprinting through the house not seeing anymore she sprinted out, pushing the mom out of the house safely.

"Follow me to my den! Everyone is there!" the she said as she sprinted to her den, looking behind her to make sure the she was following her every step of the way. As she got to the den she walked in and went to a corner with some moss, beckoning the she with her tail to come to that spot where her kits were.

{ @SeonghwaBerry }

"Baby who cares."
୨୧ My Pookie ୨୧ Seastone ୨୧ Toyhouse ୨୧
Fishpaw and Duckpaw training tracker

I live in elaif's attic with a stick

Last edited by PINTO BEAN; Yesterday at 10:17 PM.
Old Yesterday, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PINTO BEAN View Post
Seastone
{ 21 moons | She/her }
Seastone sprinted out of her den again, staring at the burning homes seeing a cat yelling for help because of her kits she sprang into action, despite her injuries she would save any cat. So she sprinted as fast as she could towards the house that the yowling was heard from, she barged through the burning door, burning her fur off, leaving a bald spot in the process.

As she saw the mom she heard kits crying. She nodded to the she with respect, sprinting through the burning house, seeing a dead kitten, she looked away with a tear in her eye, knowing that little one couldn't be saved. She kept looking, spotting two little kits, she sprinted to them, full speed. She got to them and grabbed them both by their fur, sprinting through the house not seeing anymore she sprinted out, pushing the mom out of the house safely.

"Follow me to my den! Everyone is there!" the she said as she sprinted to her den, looking behind her to make sure the she was following her every step of the way. As she got to the den she walked in and went to a corner with some moss, beckoning the she with her tail to come to that spot where her kits were.

{ @SeonghwaBerry }
Mango looked up in confusion. "To your den....... what..." He meowed, fluffing out his black and orange fur as he stepped over his kit and looked at the random she-cat with a narrowed red gaze. "What den? Who are you......" He growled carefully. Mango realized this cat was safe, picking up his kit he looked behind him frantically, as they got to the den and Bluebell was placed down Mango meowed. "Please... can you care for my sons wounds? His ears and badly messed up and his fur is signed...... he's coughing and i'm afraid his little lungs can't take it." Mango fretted, his eyes glancing at the entrance as if he expected someone to barge through any moment now. "His name is Bluebell, my name is Mango. What's yours." Mango formally introduced despite his shaky and burnt looking self, he ignored his singed fur and blinked blood away that trickled from a slash on his forehead. He had cuts all over his body and glass stuck in his fur and skin from when he broke out of the window.

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever"
- Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw

Old Yesterday, 10:38 PM
It's my life, not your's.

Bump Policy: 24hr
My Mood: Queenly

Seastone
{ 21 moons | She/her }

Seastone huffed and puffed as she got to the den, she couldn't save anymore cats as it was to late for alot. So she sat down on some ferns as she saw the tom who followed her to her den sit down his kit Infront of her. She looked at the kit, seeing injuries of all sorts, she heard the kit coughing, it broke her heart, but she knew this kit was lucky to be alive, and that it was all that mattered. She looked back up at the cat who's name was mango. "I'm Seastone, nice to meet you. Your kit seems like he will live, maybe a little bit of smoke in his lungs, it shouldn't hurt him enough to kill him, I will take care of him, I promise he's ok with me. I cant go out and save anymore cats as I'm out of breathe. So this is a good way to relax." she said with a grin.

She grabbed the kit and put him closer to her pelt to get warm, then she started to lick him on the spots where he was wounded. She felt so bad for the little kit but also was happy that he was safe, unlike his other sibling who unfortunately died. She kept licking the kit softly, as the kit finally started to calm down and knew it was safe with her. "Dont worry little one, your safe and sound with me." the she said with a soft tone as she was looking down at the kit.

{ @SeonghwaBerry }

"Baby who cares."
୨୧ My Pookie ୨୧ Seastone ୨୧ Toyhouse ୨୧
Fishpaw and Duckpaw training tracker

I live in elaif's attic with a stick
Old Yesterday, 10:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PINTO BEAN View Post
Seastone
{ 21 moons | She/her }

Seastone huffed and puffed as she got to the den, she couldn't save anymore cats as it was to late for alot. So she sat down on some ferns as she saw the tom who followed her to her den sit down his kit Infront of her. She looked at the kit, seeing injuries of all sorts, she heard the kit coughing, it broke her heart, but she knew this kit was lucky to be alive, and that it was all that mattered. She looked back up at the cat who's name was mango. "I'm Seastone, nice to meet you. Your kit seems like he will live, maybe a little bit of smoke in his lungs, it shouldn't hurt him enough to kill him, I will take care of him, I promise he's ok with me. I cant go out and save anymore cats as I'm out of breathe. So this is a good way to relax." she said with a grin.

She grabbed the kit and put him closer to her pelt to get warm, then she started to lick him on the spots where he was wounded. She felt so bad for the little kit but also was happy that he was safe, unlike his other sibling who unfortunately died. She kept licking the kit softly, as the kit finally started to calm down and knew it was safe with her. "Dont worry little one, your safe and sound with me." the she said with a soft tone as she was looking down at the kit.

{ @SeonghwaBerry }
Mango nodded gently, looking over his kit anxiously, licking his own pelt clean he kept a protective eye in his kit. "Bluebell seems to like you" Mango observed gently, sniffing his kit. He gently took Bluebell from Seastone, flicking his ears as he layed out some cold moss, placing his kit on it Mango gently curled around Bluebell, nuzzling the kit gently as he closed his eyes and seemed to let out a long held in sigh. Bluebell stopped squirming and rested against his fathers fur as the cold moss helped his heated body cool down

- Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here

Old Today, 12:56 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

She lay fast asleep, the gentle lull of a music box ringing through the room; her favourite blankets surrounded her, near her favourite place by the window. Winter had left, with summer come as the flowers stood in bloom, reviving the world and thus many feline's joy. But Snowdrop dreamed of elsewhere; she dreamed of those cold, winter months. Playing in the snow, creating angel, and watching the first of her namesake growing the white coldness when spring made its announcement - her dreams vivid as they always were, and this time in the company of one who she had seen before. The faceless cats that haunt her dreams were no more, lessened to scarce apparitions and instead replaced by the welcoming presence of this little boy who thought her sent from the stars. Her friend, her companion; she enjoyed his presence, whether it was silent or not, because she could see his face. She could see the change of expressions as they paraded through the worlds created by her mind, as if she could tell what he was thinking. He was nice, and he wasn't scary. She liked spending her dreams with him, opposed to being haunted the faceless.

But as they often say, all good things must come to an end. The summer months, one would notice, bring much and many warmth to the homes of the twolegs especially if cooling is not installed; and sometimes, with that warmth, comes tragedy. For one must remember that she is a being of snow, one more comfortable during the months snowy leafbare than the warm summer days. Because snow melts under the scorching of the sun, and this snow angel was about to face that fate.

She hadn't realised when her home went up in flames. She hadn't realised when the flames grew closer and stronger, engulfing every room and burnable object. She hadn't realised when panic broke loose all who could escaped, because she could not escape. She was within her world of dreams, a pleasant place, soon to turn into a nightmare as monsters of fire began to etch at her vision and burn and stain and pristine snow-white pelt covered in those russet little spots. She squirmed, uncomfortably, her pleasant dreamscape soon overtaken by that of a nightmare, unknowingly kicking off her blanket as it quickly caught fire, the flames crackling around her.

There she saw him, one last time. Her friend surrounded by the evil fires of mind, his panicked face just before the young kitten awoke in a start, the screams of panic and fear suddenly evident - the smell of smoke suffocating her lungs, the heat of the fire prickling her fur. She could barely say a word, heavy fits of coughing pushing through her lungs as panic seeped through her every sense. And just as she turned around, her voice trying to raise through smoke-filled lungs and eyes trying to see through the burning hot fires it happened -- a large piece of wood, flames eating away at it's every spot, come loose through those very fires flung down for the ceiling and slammed against the kitten's open eyes, the skin around burning under the wood's flames. Snowdrop, knocked off her paws, writhed in pain as her painful screams and cries filled the air around her; lost in a sudden, onset darkness, the burns simultaneously forcing her eyes open and closed, a young winter-made kitten lost in the fire, doomed to melt.

[ @Rani ]

Old Today, 02:39 AM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

EggBite
EggKit, EggPaw

26 Moons | She/Her | Bisexual

Loner

___

EggBite saw the smoke rising nearby and hears the crackle of fire. She ran off, limping awkwardly on her badly healed leg.

"Stars dammit- Why is this stuff on fire?"

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader