Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by SpiritedWarrior
Today 05:29 PM
Shadows in the Mountains...
by Rizo
Last post by wolfie
Today 05:20 PM
Kindered Spirits
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 05:17 PM
Beyond Enemy Lines
by dino.
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 05:00 PM
READY, SET, THROW! [mud...
Last post by Mica
Today 04:58 PM

Old Yesterday, 11:58 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Beyond Enemy Lines

[Treetiger] | Trees Friend
​ThunderClan Warrior
Silver Tongue | Hulk SMASH

Wolfhive stepped up to the plate, demanding a few of the warriors round up the apprentices and Treetiger's name happened to land on that list. Her expressionless gaze drifted from the area the headless cat was to the position of the Hornet giving orders. Something Bumblestar was apparently incapable of since she was dealing with Mudhound. While the gears cranked in her head, she simply let her tail thump on the ground a couple times with annoyance before getting back up on her paws. Guess it was time to find some apprentices, huh?

There were a few staring bewilderly in the direction of the commotion and a few that were becoming unhinged by the situation. Nice. Play nice. the voice broke through in her head, sending a jolt down her spine. Every time this happened, an indescribable pain would shoot through her nerves. She'd wince, but that was it, obeying this simple command from her little demon.

"Silverpaw, with me," Treetiger called over to the tripod once her gaze settled on the smaller feline. He'd tried to make a run for it, failed, and looked utterly confused. If she could offer anything, perhaps it would be some comfort... perhaps be nice to the apprentice. She recalled the first time she witnessed a spirit. It was unsettling, so she understood. Treetiger would draw a few steps closer to Silverpaw, giving the air a quick sniff to ensure she didn't smell any injury from him in his fall. "Sticking with a partner will ensure you're safe. Those spirits can't hurt ya then," she spoke.

When the warrior would turn to begin gathering towards the rest of the group, her gaze would stumble upon Rosepaw and her paws halted. The jolting down her spine intensified and despite her best efforts to drown it away, the screaming began.

HIM. HIM. HIIIMM.

Treetiger winced again, the pain crashing on her head like a wave, crashing over and over until she obeyed.
She'd obey.
Always.

"You, what's your name? Rosepaw? Right?" Treetiger called out, as her paws led her to the apprentice. The pain subsided more and more as she grew closer and closer. Her gaze would shoot over her shoulder to make sure Silverpaw was sticking close, she didn't need to get chewed out for leaving an apprentice too far away from the group. "You doing alright? Spooked, eh?" Treetiger let herself glance back towards where the spirit once was before looking back at Rosepaw. "We can chitchat about it if you'd want. If not here, perhaps in the camp," Treetiger spoke, then a zap through her skull occurred.

TELL HIM. THRUSH. TELL HIM.
Not here, no...
I can't

OBEY.

She shot a look at Silverpaw, hoping the apprentice was distracted enough or not close enough before she'd do what she was told, again. "I have a friend we can talk to," a vague whisper, her muzzle drawn closer to Rosepaw's ears before she'd recoil and gesture for both the apprentices to follow alongside her. "Come along now, our clanmates will not wait on us. We'll make sure you're safe."

@Desert Rain Frog - Silverpaw | @Weekend-Wondering - Rosepaw [figured this was a good introduction to Rose/Tree heheh]

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; Today at 07:08 AM.
Old Today, 04:21 PM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Four Days (96 Hours)
My Mood: Busy

Rosepaw
Header by @/Dolomedes / Male / 6 Moons / ThunderClan /Bisexual
Chocolate-brown and russet tabby Tom with fluffy fur and bright amber eyes, thin scars on his legs and a large scar shaved across the bottom half of his face that exposes several teeth. Because of a previous update on the scar, the header is mildly inaccurate. ^^

Sure, I’ve got half a face, but you’ve got yourself half a brain, so I’m sure we’ll get along just fine, ey?
~ Rosepaw, 23/100

✽❀✽

As the russet and brown tabby tom-cat proceeded to stare into the distance in awe, he caught his breath. Why did his very first interaction with the afterlife have to involve a literal freak-creature, no head and completely drenched in blood and gore, charging through the crowd directly towards ThunderClan’s leader? Why did it have to be such an ominous, horrifying, unnatural beginning? There were screams splintering from all sides of the young apprentice as his amber gaze slowly drifted to the ground beneath his paws, his ears falling flat against the top of his head. Why was the first ghost that he ever saw… so… strange? It obviously did not line up with the way StarClan cats were described to him by his clanmates… so was it just part of The Place of No Stars? Rosepaw remained lost amongst the whirlwind of his own thoughts for a moment, before he heard the sound of a warrior calling out for a certain lost of warriors to come and grab whatever apprentices were still scattered about the area. Part of him suggested hurrying towards the nearest list-member that Rosepaw set his sighs on, but he other demanded he proceed to hood, himself in a frenzy over the fact that his current beliefs were being straight-up demolished directly in front of his eyes. After another few seconds of thought, humiliation swarmed through his stomach, and the tabby tom bit at his lower lip. It was embarrassing, that was what it was. Everybody had accepted the obvious truth before him, and now he just felt like the overly logical idiot sitting, utterly oblivious to the gods and the stars above, a confident smile on his face. Stupid… gah, STUPID!!! His thoughts hissed at him, until finally, he broke free form his mind. He did not want to waste any more time emotionally beating himself to a pulp.

The russet and brown tabby apprentice whipped around in searches for one of the cats who’s names had popped up on the list of apprentice-snatchers, hoping to look nice by making their jobs a small bit easier for them to handle, but this was when he realized that he had been too busy silently yelling at himself to process who exactly had been listed properly, and he was unable to remember any of them at the moment. His heart sinking, he desperately attempted to assure himself that if he just took a long look around at all of the warriors around, one of the listed ones would finally pop back into his mind. But instead, he found a fellow anxious apprentice, and he identified the silver, three-legged tom-cat as Silverpaw. The poor kid seemed to have fallen, but Rosepaw was too emotionally unstable himself to laugh at the sight. He stared at the white and gray tom for a few more moments, before taking an awkward step closer, opening his maw to say something to him, maybe call out to him to confirm that he was alright to get up and leave with the rest of them, but he was interrupted by a separate sound. Somebody told Silverpaw to stick with them, and Rosepaw decided that he did not need to help at all. This warrior could handle it on their own. He turned around to face the warrior and confirm that they weren’t one of the apprentice-snatches that he was on the look out for, and once he caught a glimpse of the she-cat, he struggled to remember whether or not she was one of the cats who had been called upon to search for stray apprentices. She was a brown and spotted tabby cat who Rosepaw remembered went by the title, ‘Treetiger.’ He did not know much about her personality, but she was a warrior, and… probably a decent one. But as to avoid embarrassing himself approaching her if she was not actually supposed to be gathering apprentices, since he was still unable to remember whether or not she had been assigned to that particular job, he did not pay much attention to her yet, and he continued his searches for any other listed members.

But eventually, the young tom felt watched. Insecure, even. It was similar to the feeling he suffered when a kitten decided to gasp and gape at the scar that split his face in two. Fur rising just enough to not be noticeable until you payed excessively close attention to it, he looked around stiffly until he located a familiar pair of green eyes. Side-eyeing the warrior as to avoid drawing attention to the act that he was staring back at her, Rosepaw made the realization that he was once again looking at Treetiger, but this time, her stare was on him as well. Silently, he wondered, Dammit- did I accidentally snatch her attention earlier? Now I’m interruptin’ ‘er, ain’t I? Crap, crap- whatever, just… uh… look away, I uh… saw nothin’, yeah. Man, that’s a bit awkward. He turned his head away, and forced himself to try and ignore the green gaze that remained on the brown back of his head. Discomfort clotting his mind, he waited for something to happen, for some warrior to finally collect him, until suddenly, they did. At the sound of the word ‘you’, directed at the back of his head form this same she-cat, Rosepaw scoffed in annoyance before she could actually see his expression, and then turning around to face her one on one, he sighed and allowed his expression to quickly fade into a more neutral one, less angsty-apprentice-like. She asked him what his name was, then confirmed that she knew it was Rosepaw, and silently, the russet tabby tom-cat proceeded to stare at her, one eyebrow raised, probably seeming oddly calm in comparison to half of the other cats here, now that he was reassured that the headless spirit lacked the ability to actually harm anybody.

She seemed quite average at the moment, asking him if he was doing alright, and suggesting that the incident might have spooked him. Rosepaw’s other eyebrow lifted alongside the first, and tilting his head, he nodded, curtly. “Yeee…up. Mostly ‘cause it was just a bit of a shock seein’ somethin’ so dang ugly, though, nothin’ much. Knowin’ it ain’t gonna hurt me makes me feel a whole bunch better, that’s for uh… for sure. You a’ight, too?” Eventually, Treetiger told him that they could speak about it back at camp if he’d like to, and he narrowed his amber eyes, shrugging slowly. Whatever she wants, I s’pose… I ain’t too keen on wastin’ too much’a my time with ‘er, though. Whatever, just depends on the time n’ how I’m feelin’… no need to confirm quite yet. So simply, he replied, “…Maybe.” But this was when something a bit less… average occurred. When the brown and spotted warrior shot a look at Silverpaw, Rosepaw felt a mild discomfort creep into his heart, only to be replaced by his own self-assurance. Nah, she’s just makin’ sure he’s still here… again. Nothin’ much to thi- oh hey, wait… Nope. Treetiger’s muzzle neared his ears, drawing closer as if to make sure he was the only one who heard whatever words were about to be spoken, and the discomfort came tumbling right back in. Rosepaw barley resisted the urge to swat at her and stumble back, and somehow, he found the courage to both sit straighter and perk his ears, willing to hear out whatever he was about to be told. It was then that in a vague whisper, she told him that she had… a friend they could talk to. Rosepaw felt the hair on his neck rise slightly, and awkwardly, he kept on staring at her as she recoiled, probably backing off. With a glint of… not quite suspicion, more… confusion, Rosepaw muttered, “…A…’ight…?” Before nodding hesitantly. When Treetiger gestured for both him and Silverpaw to follow her, blinking away the obvious confusion form his expression, Rosepaw struggled into a walk and he trailed after Treetiger, likely with Silverpaw somewhere nearby. He made sure to glance around just in case, worrying that Treetiger had some sort of secret that needed to be kept or something generally negative would occur, and once he felt reassured, he leaned towards her slightly, still keeping his words vague just in case some other cat picked up on it. Quietly, he grumbled, “No idea what ya’ mean, but assumin’ it ain’t some kidnap or what not, uh… sure. As long as… your friend is… helpful. Beneficial.” Then not quite understanding his own words, Rosepaw looked up. I’m trustin’ Treetiger. Everybody else does, really, and there ain’t much’a a reason to not, so… yeah. We’ll see where this gets me, this outta be fun.

✽❀✽

~ @SuspiciousMindz { Treetiger } ~

- My characters’ opinions, thoughts, and behaviors are not necessarily a reflection of my own. I can assure you that we are certainly separate beings. -

// WIP Character Biographies * Training Tracker \\

Have a nice day!
~ Fritz ~
Old Today, 05:00 PM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

Bump Policy: 1-2 Days, I'm Very Forgetful!
My Mood: Sleepy

SILVERPAW "SILVS"

The Mangled Tripods Ear Shifted Towards TreeTiger. Alright.... His Ear May Had Shifted, But His Gaze Stayed Locked For A Moment, Then Turned To The Warrior. He Gave Small Bounds To Keep Up With Her, Moving Away A Bit When She Leaned To RosePaw. Hm. Odd, But Im Not Gonna Ask. Thats Their Problem And Or Convo' He Sat Back On His Haunches And Rubbed His Muzzle With His Good Paw, Almost Tumbling Over. A Chill Ran Up The Tripods Spine, As He Swore There Were Eyes Locked On His Scarred-Up Back.
. @SuspiciousMindz - TreeTiger
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=73901

Last edited by Desert Rain Frog; Today at 05:00 PM.