Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Outskirts Events

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Ravenpaw Finder
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 04:06 PM
The secret domain of...
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 04:02 PM
"Point of No Return" –...
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 03:58 PM
Passing Ships in the Night...
by Mica
Last post by Blaaze
Today 03:11 PM
Atari Territory
by taillow
Last post by HerbalTea
Today 02:37 PM

Old Today, 02:16 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default In Our Homes We'll Burn [ EVENT - OPEN TO ALL ]

-- This is an optional prompt for outsider characters,
however Clan characters can join in. Please note this
will not be based within Clan territory and should not
impact them directly, unless otherwise directed by a leader.

Depending on how popular this prompt is,
we may do more in the future!
This prompt will be closed after 5 days of no posting,
and the fire will be considered contained. --

Whoosh! In an act of arson, someone has poured gasoline around multiple buildings and alleys and set them ablaze. The raging fire is spreading fast and firefighters are struggling to control the inferno as it nears other structures. An evacuation order has been issued for the families of kittypets, but those without a Twoleg home are left to fend for themselves.

[ ]

Last edited by BEAR.; Today at 02:32 PM. Reason: removed random symbol
Old Today, 02:50 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Amused
Default Re: In Our Homes We'll Burn [ EVENT - OPEN TO ALL ]

Eggs housefolk were out the day talking about going to catch something to eat or what not as she laid in the sunlight cased by the window in her nest but something smelt wrong as the white and yellow Molly looked up and saw a flickering red light that had some heat to it just outside her housefolks nest and decided to investigate but before she could get far she felt the heat rising off of it fire was one word that came to mind she needed to get out somehow she ran for the back door and tried to get out through her own small exit but it was blocked oh no her housefolks closed it how would she get out now she hurriedly looked around seeing the fire quickly grow she started to call out loudly and tried to get into her house folks room and managed to enter seeing the window open she escaped

(bad post)

risingstorm is a warrior of ThunderClan if he is needed mention me+-
(art by Dolomedes)
Old Today, 03:02 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Ramen Noodle
| He/him | Kittypet | Moons 15 | No purrks |

Ramen Noodle was having a peaceful dream, laying in his bed, nice and cozy in his home. Dreaming about Rainpaw, and what the other had told him about the clans and the world outside of his home and into the first and wild! It was something that he had always spent time dreaming about, both actually and daydreaming, but they have gotten so much more vivid. Both wonderfully and scarily enough for him. After all Rainpaw didn't have his scars for no reason. Though little did he know that he was going to match soon. Well, match and then some probably... Though there he snoozed, unaware of the panic. Then just as you would expect the fire alarms started first!

Ramen Noodle hopped to his paws in fright, folding his ears against his skull as the sound ricocheted through his mind. Wide blue eyes whipped around the space for any reason why the sound was blaring when he had never once heard such a thing before. Sure he's heard beeping and odd sirens, but those were always distant and from cars and stuff, but he was in his home! And the sound was everywhere! What was going on?! Ramen Noodle dropped from his bed on the window sill and looked around for any signs of his twolegs, but he already knew they weren't going to show because they had already left for their daily patrolling and hunting or whatever it is that housefolk did during their day.

Smoke. He has smelt the ashy tartness of smoke before but only when his housefolk were making themselves food and something went wrong, never like this? Never so strong and potent and everywhere? His eyes traced the smoke and it was coming from a place he couldn't even tell. From under the door, from the windows... oh geez. Ramen Noodle backed up slowly, not sure of what he was doing and unable to think any one coherent and sane thought through all of the red flags and alarm bells ringing just as, if not more, loudly than the literal alarm still blaring. It was warm. Then all at once, an instinctive and primal fear and understanding awoke in him. Fire. There was a fire and it was burning down his nest, and it was... going to burn him down if he just kept standing here.

The tom whipped around towards the window he always uses to get out of the nest and races towards it. The head was ever imposing at this point, almost overwhelmingly so. Ramen Noodle crashes through the window and out onto the stairs out of it. Oh no. His eyes tracked the flames movements and it was apparent that the bottom of the stairs were laced in the flames. Housefolk built up trash and stuff in the alley was caught up and sending the flames growing at the bottom of the stairs. Okay, well its through the flames and maybe make it out or it was die anyways so uhhh... Ramen Noodle began the descent down the flight after flight. Hoping to whatever was watching above, Rainpaw wasn't at the roof of the building right now.

Okay, running through fire, there's a first for everything and Ramen Noodle hoped to everything holy that it would only happen once, Ramen did not need that to- He cried out, a sudden flaming chunk of wood - a widow silly perhaps? - dropped down and collided with his head, burning the fur as well as you know... knocking his head really hard. Ramen Noodle swayed a bit, crying out and tripping straight into the flames before he was ready to dash through. Wow, today is really not his day. Pain seared through his paws and the slightly dazed cat half ran half-toppled down the rest of the staircase. Landing at the bottom with a trip onto his face. He couldn't even feel like half his body right now... but he needs to get away. But he couldn't get his paws to move. Was he going to die here, like this? With flames so close behind him and probably half barbecued. What a silly way to go... man, he really should've kissed Rainpaw when he had the chance beca- His thoughts came to a stuttering stop and his consciousness was forcibly dragged into darkness as he passed out.
[ @Bean - Rainpaw ]
[ His paws are pretty seared, and will be mostly furless | His ear and half his face is burned and bleeding, his legs and flanks are also spotted with missing fur and burned skin. He is not a happy camper, I wonder why. Anyways come save him so he doesn't die please and thank <333 /silly /hj ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder
Old Today, 03:31 PM

Status: I WANT STARBOY X ASHA WISH - Lillith will always be #1
Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Doubtful

Rainpaw
He/They - 16 Moons

[Powerplay perms for Rain to carry Ramen were given by dol]

Something was wrong. Really wrong. Rainpaw jolted up, whipping his head around as a strange scent filled his nostrils. It was hot. Too hot. His one blue eye widened as he looked down from the roof to spot FIRE! His mind whipped to ramen. Oh stars oh stars, what was he going to do!? He barely survived a flood and now a fire?? Jeez! Calm down calm down, You need to get down from here, he thought, bolting to the 'stairs' ramen had showed him, practically flying down the steps. Once he reached the bottom, he scanned the area. There was a lot of smoke. But he didn't care. He needed to fi-His mind stopped as he heard a cry. He knew that voice. "RAMEN!" he yowled, rushing in the direction of his nest. He let out a yelp as some embers seared his hind leg. He had to keep running. He had to get to ramen. Soon, a sandy pelt came into his sights. No.

Was he too late?

The one-eyed tom quickly got to Ramen Noodle's side, blue eye frantically scanning for his injuries, and stars there were a lot. But first, he had to get him out. "It's gonna be okay, Honey. I promise. I'm here, now let's get you out of here," he whispered, glancing back to the flames. They couldn't afford to stay there unless they wanted to become kitty bbq. And rain really didn't want to become barbecue. The small blue tabby picked the kittypet up by his scruff and began dragging them away from the flames, when he felt an intense pain in his hind leg. It HURT!!!! He dropped the other tom and quickly turned his head and WHAT!? FIRE ON HIS LEG!!! The exiled RiverClanner shook his leg, wincing in pain as it burned his fur. "Ow ow ow ow!!" he squeaked. As if it was instinct, he rolled around on the ground, and the pain stopped. He glanced to Ramen. ooohhh stars. Blood was dripping from their face, and fur was missing from him. "Oh no," he whispered, picking them up by the scruff and continuing to drag them away as the fired roared behind them.

Soon, the howling of the flames died down as Rainpaw made distance between them. Should be safe here, he thought, dropping the kittypet. Now, he needed to help ramen. Ignoring the pain in his leg, the tabby began to search for anything to help his friend. Cobwebs. I need cobwebs, he thought. He had seen the medicine cats use it to stop bleeding, so maybe they could help stop Ramen bleeding. He glanced back to his future husband companion before heading off in search of cobwebs. Almost as soon as he began looking, he came across some. Yes! he thought, collecting a bundle before limping back to ramen. They sat themselves down before taking some of the cobwebs they collected and pressing them gently against Ramen Noodle's open wound. Once he was done, he really didn't know what else to do but lay there beside the unconscious cat. "I'm going to make sure you're okay, Honey," he whispered."Just, Don't leave me." He let out a small hiss as he finally noticed the pain in his leg. "I'll be right back," he whispered, limping back to where he was several moments ago in search of some water to dip his leg into. And also for a drink, stars he was parched.

[ @Oliver ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream

Last edited by Bean; Today at 03:48 PM. Reason: Wouldn't you like to know, Weatherboy?