Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Resources
by dino.
Last post by Rose
Today 01:06 AM
Character of the Month...
Last post by Starfall
Today 01:04 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Rose
Today 12:54 AM
READY, SET, THROW! [mud...
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 12:54 AM
WindClan Medicine Cat's Den
by Ian
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 12:18 AM

Old July 21st, 2024, 09:37 AM
revenge is a fools game

Bump Policy: once a week/every 7 days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default private lessons [p]

->> horsetrot <<-
[ he/him | thunderclan | 32moons | purrks ]
white tom with a russet splotch and blue-green eyes
as any good, honorable warrior would, horsetrot didnt turn down apprentices that asked for training, even if he had barely crawled out of his nest and let the first rays of greenleaf sun shine upon tri colour pelt. so when sunpaw and ravenpaw had done just that, approached him when it was still way too early, he managed a tired smile and a firm nod before shaking the sleep from his pelt and leading the two apprentices out of camp.
three figures, one dark pelted, the other shining ginger like the setting sun and one a pure white, crossed meadows and passed trees before coming to a halt in a clearing. they were entirely cast in shadow, large lush green trees towering over the three thunderclan cats, the soil beneath their paws soft and moist, deep green grass, almost greyish in certain light, covered almost the entire clearing, only giving way to other undergrowth and flowers and certain spots.
"we are going to learn how to hunt today" the warrior announced, odd eyes eyeing each younger cat before he continued, urging them to follow with a flick of his tail.
"the more important thing you have to learn is a solid crouch" with that, horsetrot fell into a hunters crouch, feathery tail held high enough that it didnt touch the ground but instead stayed level with the center of his body, and moved further into the clearing."'specially you, ravenpaw, have ta be careful with yer tail. don't let it touch the ground n yall be fine. try"

[ sunpaw - @Kix ; ravenpaw - @Idiotic.Bean101 ]

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
ROOKFIRE

Old July 21st, 2024, 05:39 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: private lessons [p]

Ravenpaw-She/Her
5 Moons

base by xutaes on DeviantArt

————————

Ravenpaw followed horsetrot with Sunpaw into the territory.
Honestly, she only approached some random warrior she didn’t my know because her friend was too.
And look now, hunting.

Horsetrot started to show them a crouch.
Hm, okay she could do that.

She copied the warrior’s crouch, though her paws were slightly off.

Then he mentioned her directly.

Her tail?
She looked at it.
Oh, well, it does have a tendency to drag.

Ravenpaw lifted her fluffy tail a bit more as to not drag it.

@alec - @Kix

Witheredstar is the current leader of SunClan, she has an open den policy!
ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue-Whitekit(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan)
Old July 21st, 2024, 07:45 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days

Sunpaw
I'm chasing dreams since I left the womb
+ she/her + no purrks

Today was a great day, a big wonderous ecstatic day, she would see to it. Sunpaw always looked forward to training it gave her something new to look forward to. It gave her something new to learn and then she could go to daddy and show off what she learned. So naturally she woke up as early as she usually would to go snag the first warrior she could and see if her best friend wanted to join. Two was better than one if that was how the saying goes, she didn't know just heard the oldies say it. Without any more words or anything else to say she hopped along behind the warrior and besides Rayray. Who needed to walk like a normal cat anyway, that was for the stick in the mud. "Oooh, oooh! What about catching a bird, like one to feed all the grumpy wumpys or the babies?!" she was excited at the aspect of hunting. She got to learn some battle thanks to Mrs. Hawks now it was time to learn how to catch their food. Sunpaw took the chance to copy the other's crouch, catching his words towards her friend, and raised her fluffy tail up enough to not touch the ground. "What if we just used our tails to sweep up the leaves and sticks, the others back at camp would use some toys!"

@alec @Idiotic.Bean101
Header made by Marigold

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old Yesterday, 04:40 PM
revenge is a fools game

Bump Policy: once a week/every 7 days

HORSETROT
"make sure your paws are close together and avoid anything crunchy like leaves, dry grass, twigs et cetera. good work with the tail ravenpaw, keep it up and it'll be like second nature.. sunpaw, light steps, the prey can feel it if you hop like that." the warrior commented on sunpaws chosen mode of transportation, probably a bit too late, he couldve pointed that out while they were still on the way here, but better late than never, his humans had used to say. ack stars he missed even them. the memory of his friends and their humans made his heart pull painfully, and the white and russet warrior returned his attention of the lesson quickly. "we're here to hunt, sunpaw, your tail is to stay above the ground unless you want to bring nothing but a negative remark back to camp. birds are too advanced for you two, especially if you're not cooperating" his voice was sharp though even, horsetrots usual calm behaviour and neutral expression not giving away much of the annoyance he felt. the warrior certainly did not enjoy snapping at apprentices like that, but if sunpaw was to act like an absolute fool, horsetrot was going to correct her until she could stay in line.
"you can practice your hunters crouch a bit more, i will give pointers if i see anythin. if you see or smell prey, go for it.. the only other thing you really need to know is to leap at it like that" horsetrot demonstrated a leap, his victim a particularly red leave curled on the soil. "remember, mice and birds can feel your pawsteps better than rabbits and the like but you need to be lightfooted for any prey"

[ @Idiotic.Bean101 ; @Kix ]

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
ROOKFIRE

Old Yesterday, 05:10 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Ravenpaw-She/Her
5 Moons

base by xutaes on DeviantArt

—————————

Ravenpaw always found Sunpaw’s cheerful remarks entertaining.
Sweeping up stuff with tails was definitely an odd yet interesting idea.

But, Horsetrot shut it down.
Well, guess that makes since.

She adjusted her paws to be more correct, which felt more comfortable than whatever she had done with them before.

So they were just practicing the crouch more?
Ugh, the faster Ravenpaw could learn how to hunt, the sooner she could help the clan.
So why did this have to take forever?

But, she did as was said and continued the crouch.

@Kix - @alec

Witheredstar is the current leader of SunClan, she has an open den policy!
ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue-Whitekit(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan)
Old Yesterday, 11:17 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days

Sunpaw
I'm chasing dreams since I left the womb
+ she/her + no purrks

A pout formed on her face as she was told to do light steps, but she liked to hop around. For all the prey knew she could be just a huge rabbit, just one overgrown prey going around. With a flick of her feathery tail, she stayed in her crouch position, doing as told. Guess she could comply for once and make things boring by not bunny-hopping everywhere and not stepping on the crunchy leaves. She had half the mind to grab a whole bunch of leaves to bring back later for her brother. She was sure that both Elkpaw and Swanpaw could use time to have fun. Ok, she was trying her best to like this guy and make him become her friend but he sure was being a stick in the mud. "Boo" if she wouldn't get in possible trouble she would have blown a raspberry at him. Sunpaw wanted to tell him to also go eat rocks but she refrained for now, not getting sent back when she needed this training. The ginger tabby sent a disappointed look toward her bestie as she stayed in her crouch position, of course, it was the fact she couldn't make things fun.

@alec @Idiotic.Bean101
Header made by Marigold

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw