Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Character Resources

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Medicine Cat's Den
by Ian
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 12:18 AM
Tigerpaw training!
Last post by KestrelPaw
Today 12:07 AM
I'm back :)
Last post by KestrelPaw
Today 12:01 AM
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by Starfall
Yesterday 11:58 PM
The secret domain of...
Last post by KestrelPaw
Yesterday 11:52 PM

Old Yesterday, 09:58 PM
Pfp by @/Dolomedes!

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Marigoldpaw Love Finder

A walk in the woods, just a simple, and relaxing walk. A walk without any thoughts about--- huh? What's this? A... Book?

Hmm... It's pretty covered with marigolds. Must've been here for awhile, but I wonder why. Might as well take a look, right?

YES<<

NO

MARIGOLDPAW
(the dreamer)

Hello hello! Welcome everyone! As you know, Marigoldpaw has been my first character on this site and I love her dearly. She's currently 8 moons and in training (good for herrr!). And I've been thinking, what's another devious way I can traumatize expand her character and put her into more interesting situations?

Young love was undoubtedly one of the first options that popped into my mind! Here's a note though, Marigoldpaw is straight and has insanely low self esteem. Here's what I'm looking for!

"I have a question,
It might seem strange.
How are your lungs?
Are they in pain?"

DYNAMICS - I am open to love triangles, even some with she-cats, but in messy cases like that, Marigoldpaw won't find it worth the heartbreak or trials, but they're still encouraged! Just know that Marigoldpaw probably won't choose either of the cats to save herself from cardiac arrest.

Slow-burn is welcome and preferred! Marigoldpaw loves to really soak in information and really get to know a cat before even thinking about them romantically. Plus, it would probably take Marigoldpaw literal EONS to confess just because she'd be so worried for rejection. These relationships can end in heartbreak though and not last into her warriorhood.

Enemies to Lovers is also welcome! Plus, Marigoldpaw isn't fully enemies with anycat, unless they're unreasonably mean to her lol. I can see this working out, for sure!

"Cause mine are aching,
Think I know why.
I kinda like it though...
You wanna try?"

REACTIONS - Marigoldpaw is a very mature cat for her age. She's adaptable, stubborn, kind, mindful, sympathetic, optimistic and logical. But she's also anxious, scatterbrained and emotional. To top it all off, she also has low self esteem (yayyy). When it comes to any relationship, Marigoldpaw is quick to want to make friends. It's been easy for her so far, but she's worried that it's only a bad omen of some sorts, like something bad will happen soon. So, when something more complex enters her life, Marigoldpaw is ready to face it head on! Uh... Sorta.

She'll definitely be confused with herself, wondering why this feeling is any different than the feeling of meeting someone new. Why is it suddenly harder to talk? Why does she want to hunt birds all day only to trade feathers with this cat? A whole bunch of confusion and a limited supply of answers.

So, to anyone Marigoldpaw is closest to, expect some intriguing questions from her and some weird rambling! Also, there is no form. Actually, I want everyone to be as creative as possible. Wow me! Put some effort into your application! I love Marigoldpaw dearly and I really wanna find somecat who just clicks with her. That's all, thank you for reading! (It's so late--)

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!