Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by SnowheartTC
Today 09:25 PM
Mountaintalon Mate Finder
by dino.
Last post by Oliver
Today 09:24 PM
SpiderPaw Interactions...
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 09:22 PM
"Point of No Return" –...
by starry
Last post by Aroogi
Today 09:22 PM
The secret domain of...
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 09:15 PM

Old Today, 06:35 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: The secret domain of bravestripe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino king 2.0 View Post
Sure you can stay here as long as you're loyal to yours truly we have all the necessary supplies to keep you here food water healing supplies you don't have to go anywhere we even have our own little undergrounds inside the cave Lioncloud meowed to Smokey @---Bluestar--- @Mike29 @KestrelPaw @luna19 @PINTO BEAN @hermswind @Bluest+r~

Cricket
Cricket couldn't suppress a snort. "Loyal to you? I don't even know who you a-"

Notch
Notch promptly covered Cricket's mouth with his tail. He glanced at her through narrowed eyes, ignoring her scowling face. "Forgive my travel companion." He meowed, dipping his head. "It's been just us for a long time now. It seems she's forgotten her manners." He shot her pointed glare before lowering his tail. They were outnumbered here, being snappy right away was unwise. And they didn't know what these cats wanted.

"Why have you all gathered here?" He asked, turning back to the cat who had approached them and the other white and gray she-cat who had originally posed the question.

Old Today, 06:35 PM
Life is great

Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Sure you can stay here as long as you're loyal to yours truly we have all the necessary supplies to keep you here food water healing supplies you don't have to go anywhere we even have our own little undergrounds inside the cave Lioncloud meowed to Smokey @---Bluestar--- @Mike29 @KestrelPaw @luna19 @PINTO BEAN @hermswind @Bluest+r~
Yeah, thanks! Smokey mewed, her voice from firm to soft. I'll be loyal. Then she tilted her head to the sky. Was her mother up there to see her? Would she approve? Can you show me where I can sleep please? She was very tired from her walk and needed rest.

---- Join WaffleClan! https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...25#post1614025 Pretty Please?
Old Today, 06:39 PM
It's my life, not your's.

Bump Policy: 24hr
My Mood: Queenly

Vroomvroom
{ 4 moons | He/him }
Posts - 1
Little brown paws padding on the soft grass. Tiny, fluffy tail, wagging with happiness as he finally found his happy place in this field, filled with flowers. Tiny brown eyes looking around until they saw a group of cats gathered. Seemed like rogues like him, but grown up ones. He hesitated before going over there, he didn't want to get attacked but his mom had already left him, his siblings have died, what else could possibly happen? So he padded over to the group of cats curiously. He saw all kinds of cats when he got closer, some seemed nice some seemed mean, so he just watched from a tiny corner where no one was.

"Baby who cares."

୨୧ My Pookie ୨୧ Pinterest ୨୧ Toyhouse ୨୧
Fishpaw and Duckpaw training tracker
♡"I will not be taking in anymore rps at this time, thank you!"♡
❦I live in elaif's attic with a stick❦

Last edited by PINTO BEAN; Today at 06:44 PM.
Old Today, 06:39 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever im avalible
My Mood: Annoyed

Owlheart got up and padded outside the cave and saw a bunch of cats. "oh cool are they all staying with us Lioncloud?" She mewed looking around. Then she walked over to a spot no one was and shook as her blood flew off her again and her cut opened again and was bleeding so she started to clean it.
@Dino king 2.0
@Mike29
@Luna16
@KestrelPaw
@Bluest+r~ @PINTO BEAN

Last edited by ---Bluestar---; Today at 06:41 PM.
Old Today, 06:47 PM
The rogue king

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Bored

All right can I have everyone's attention please so clear somethings up I am leader of the group of rogues you see before you we are trying to accomplish a great goal that goal is simple to kill and destroy everything the Thunderclan cats for right now as many of you know who Bumblestar is SHE IS ARE BIGGEST THREAT! i know many of you don't trust me or know me BUT! WHAT SEE IS A GROUP OF STRONG AND NOBLE CATS! Lioncloud looked below from his throne room together we can turn this place into A GREAT FORTRESS! so i ask will you fight for me? will you fight are you prepared to bleed for me Lioncloud meowed

Last edited by Dino king 2.0; Today at 07:04 PM.
Old Today, 06:54 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Inspired

Cricket's fur began to bristle as the cave became more crowded, but she kept Notch's warning in mind. He was right, she needed to watch her tongue, for now at least. They still didn't know who these cats were or what they wanted here. She glanced at Notch, figuring it was best for him to do the talking.

Notch nodded slightly at Cricket, feeling she made a wise decision finally. My name is Notch, and this is Cricket." He waved his tail in the brown spotted she-cat as he spoke her name. "We just stumbled upon this place. We aren't sure if we're staying yet or not. Who are you? Why have you all gathered here?" His flicked his ears after a brief pause before adding quickly. "Please understand, before swearing loyalty to somecat or some cause, we'd like to know more about it." He explained, hoping they would accept this answer without aggression.

Then the cat that originally spoke to them jumped up and made an announcement. As they spoke, Cricket and Notch exchanged a glance. Cricket grinned, and Notch sighed. He knew now they were staying. There was no way Cricket was going to pass up an opportunity to cause trouble for the clans. He sat down and wrapped his tail around his paws. Might as well get comfortable.
Old Today, 06:55 PM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hours
My Mood: Dark

YES I WILL DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FOR LITTERALLY ANYONE also i neeeeeeeeeeeeed something to keeeep me entertained so why not @Dino king
Old Today, 06:55 PM
It's my life, not your's.

Bump Policy: 24hr
My Mood: Queenly

Vroomvroom
{ 4 moons | He/him }
posts - 2
Brown little eyes widen at the fact of fighting someone, someone from thunderclan which he didn't even know existed! But he wasn't up for this. "Um..how am I supposed to fight? I'm just a kit!?" he said with a worried tone in his little voice, his maw closed. He was scared now, he didn't like this.

@Dino king 2.0

"Baby who cares."

୨୧ My Pookie ୨୧ Pinterest ୨୧ Toyhouse ୨୧
Fishpaw and Duckpaw training tracker
♡"I will not be taking in anymore rps at this time, thank you!"♡
❦I live in elaif's attic with a stick❦
Old Today, 07:08 PM
The rogue king

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Bored

I'm not asking you to lay down your lies for me I'm asking you to join my cause we will stand up for each other only we can make a difference we must tame these uncontrollable lands and fight for freedom what will happen to us from the clans come and expand their territory they wanna set us they'll kill us on sites that's why you must band together and form this great this group he said to the kit
Old Today, 07:30 PM
Life is great

Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Happy

Quote:
All right can I have everyone's attention please so clear somethings up I am leader of the group of rogues you see before you we are trying to accomplish a great goal that goal is simple to kill and destroy everything the Thunderclan cats for right now as many of you know who Bumblestar is SHE IS ARE BIGGEST THREAT! i know many of you don't trust me or know me BUT! WHAT SEE IS A GROUP OF STRONG AND NOBLE CATS! Lioncloud looked below from his throne room together we can turn this place into A GREAT FORTRESS! so i ask will you fight for me? will you fight are you prepared to bleed for me Lioncloud meowed
Smokey purred in amusement. I will fight for you. She said, her voice soft and gentle. Her legs were tired from the long journey here, and she hoped it was worth it.

---- Join WaffleClan! https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...25#post1614025 Pretty Please?