Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The secret domain of...
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 08:38 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Nymph
Today 08:36 PM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by Nymph
Today 08:35 PM
Claw's rein of terror
by Nymph
Last post by KestrelPaw
Today 08:31 PM
Darkwater Mire
by Rose
Last post by Kix
Today 08:27 PM

Old July 8th, 2024, 06:39 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Grimpeak

CW: dissociation

SQUIRRELRISE
she/her. 12 moons. small, scarred russet molly with brown markings and yellow eyes.
[ chill of death ]

mistlewhisker's words provide a sense of comfort for squirrelrise, who's grin widens slightly. yellow eyes drop to the ground as she nods gratefully. "..thank you." she murmurs thankfully, and then the meeting continues. guards are ..discontinued, which dampens her mood considerably. at the mention of new enforcers, she can't help but glance over to sleepysunrise and rookfire. maybe there's just a bit of jealousy, which she quickly brushes away. they both deserved it, they fought well. which just means she needs to work..harder.

the meeting quickly wraps up. the russet warrior looks at mistlewhisker as the deputy rises, sighing softly at the comment. "th-thank you, again.." she nods, finally standing once her former mentor stepped away.

[ @Mica bad reply warning I am so so sorry ]

artfight | ·characters· |pronouns.cc

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old Today, 05:10 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

She didn't feel great, pregnancy sucked, but postponing the meeting longer was not an option. Dawnstar heaved herself to her paws and walked over to the Grimpeak. The leader's huge claws were already out and they pulled up bits of moss and old bark as she scaled the trunk to the high peak. Nausea hit her like a monster on the thunderpath as she looked down at the clearing.

Her tail jerked once frantically behind her and stilled as the wave passed. She sat down and hissed softly with a seething glare at her stomach. It felt like her stomach was in her throat for a second there. It was new and she hated it. She hated a lot of things these days. A cat could be existing over a fox length from her and she wanted to tear out their throats for breathing too loudly.

The news about one of her oldest and most reliable Enforcers further aggravated her and then there was the recent murder as well. The only good news was that she hadn't gotten any news about cats messing with the other clans. Or maybe that was bad news as well, she wasn't certain if murdering cats would upset her stomach.

"ShadowClan gather below the Grimpeak for a Clan meeting." Her roar was as loud as ever. She continued sinking her claws in and out of the dead wood below and lashing her tail impatiently behind her.
#shcmeeting

@Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Dark @vellichor @appariitiion @wolfie @beau @Madelaine @furrensic @Dirtfur @Undertaker @Estelle @nykyrian @Silverware @Abyssopelagic @Rani @gs29513 @stag @Peril @JackHunt_17 @Willie Warf @LostInTheOrchids @Frozen Reign @Poprock @poppy @Fritter @Aroogi @Wintersun @Levi 99 @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @carmen @Weekend-Wondering @Nixey @Pitou @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @Bean @Tecumori @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @Warriorsfan9054.1 @Ashwing @Rose @phantom @Caspian @Faith. @Streamtail @Red Dawn @samm @Dakotaa @lem~ @felidays @hermeswind @Spookez. @SeonghwaBerry @ophelia @Scourge2346 @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Cinnamon~ @Kix @Morrigan @Snowyfeathr @Omari @Minkuu @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @birdbrain @Spider. @Carrot @Zorua @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @Aolani @R0ttenC4ndy @silver. @Neptune. @lane @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Snips @Theodore_510 @silas @isla @Fish @Mica @hawkboi @JenxyMoo99 @Starphobia @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Woody @Sunny Cheerful @lunartranquility @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @{Victim} @Fealixx_SIO @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @MangofDoom @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Luminous @Nymph @StormyDays @ShadeCosmic @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Blaaze @Beanz @Epiales @alec @Honey Bee @IntrovertIRL @Never @ellie @MoonCat @kittycatburmise @squidz @MaplestrikeWCUE @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Oliver @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @JuniperSeed @20874 @ramen @PINTO BEAN @GoldenDaffodils @ollie @SootyPatootie @WCUEhoneyfur @Idiotic.Bean101 @Goopysharkboi @Slickback! @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @DragonloverWV @Rowan @SnowheartTC @RainFall Wonders @Daragca @lionparty25 @sleepyyjax @sootflame @---Bluestar--- @nyme @Onion Sandwich @KestrelPaw @TheElasticBandit @KingClaw @ScarKing @Kingzilla @DeathStar. @Hope @Stitchedpatch @Eleanora @HerbalTea @lethean

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old Today, 05:14 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever im avalible
My Mood: Annoyed

Tigerpaw, Cherryblossom and Wildkit gathered below th grim peak. @Undertaker
Old Today, 05:19 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Amused

Flytail hauled himself over

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon
Old Today, 05:34 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Mysterious

Cinderpaw
~<>~
45/100
9 moons || she/her || ShadowClan Apprentice
small black tabby with minimal white markings and 3 legs; amber eyes

Ears flicking at the call to attention, Cinderpaw got to her feet and found her way over to the Grimpeak, amber eyes resting on her Grandmother as she sat, anger and frustration radiating off every stray strand of fur. It was weird to think about the fact that she was going to have more kin so much younger than her and yet they'd be her... what? Aunts, Uncles and other? Hm. Well, whatever was to be announced this meeting, Cinderpaw hoped that she might finally have a mentor again. Her last one had gone missing during their move, and she'd waited around long enough for her to come back. It was time to move on. Time to get on top of things. She had everything to prove - to herself, and to her Clan.

[ open ]
Old Today, 05:46 PM
Matching w/ @ghost.

Bump Policy: 24 hours ^^
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune. View Post

Cinderpaw
~<>~
45/100
9 moons || she/her || ShadowClan Apprentice
small black tabby with minimal white markings and 3 legs; amber eyes

Ears flicking at the call to attention, Cinderpaw got to her feet and found her way over to the Grimpeak, amber eyes resting on her Grandmother as she sat, anger and frustration radiating off every stray strand of fur. It was weird to think about the fact that she was going to have more kin so much younger than her and yet they'd be her... what? Aunts, Uncles and other? Hm. Well, whatever was to be announced this meeting, Cinderpaw hoped that she might finally have a mentor again. Her last one had gone missing during their move, and she'd waited around long enough for her to come back. It was time to move on. Time to get on top of things. She had everything to prove - to herself, and to her Clan.

[ open ]

◇ Flashpaw
◇ The Lost Melody ◇
Purrks: The Collector

The ginger tabby opened her eyes from where she lie in the apprentices den, green hues dull and paws feeling heavy. But despite this, Flashpaw knew knew must attend this meeting, as Dawnstar sounded particularly angry. With a lump in her throat, The Lost Melosy rose to her paws, a jab of pain from her scars, then just felt stiff. Not caring to stretch, Flashpaw padded her way to one of the only cats she felt okay interacting with since she'd heard the news of Silverlark and her attempted murder. Cinderpaw. The fluffy feline came up to her friend, sitting beside her with a tiny, thin smile. Smiling had never been so hard. Her paws hurt, her scars hurt, but mainly her heart hurt like it was being hit with a Boulder. But Cinderpaw lifted the weight a bit. She didn't know why, but her presence kept helped remind Flashpaw she wasn't alone. She wasn't sure of the black feline knew what had happened to her. "I... I-I dont kn-know what y-you know a-about wh-what happened." She said hoarsely. "B-But... it's n-not good. I don't w-wanna t-talk about i-it right h-here. N-not in f-front of everyone." Despite this she felt tears plucking at her eyes. No, stop, please. No, don't cry. Please no. Somehow she managed to hold it back for the most part. One single tear found its way out of her eyes, but she closed them for a moment before recollecting herself with a deep breath. "B-but I g-got these sc-scars from s-someone t-trying to k-kill me. Th-thats only h-half of i-it. Just w-wait." no use talking about Silverlark now. Better to wait, better to let her hear for herself. Spare Flash the tears.

[/SPOILER]

isla, Alec, Bean, phantom, Morrigan, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>

Staff Sign?

Last edited by Blaaze; Today at 05:48 PM.
Old Today, 05:57 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Owlwing paused for a second from his hunting, hearing Dawnstar's call for a clan meeting. He thought he'd better hurry over to the Grimpeak, as it sounded as though Dawnstar was in a bad mood. He dropped the scent of the frog and plodded over to the Grimpeak.

Owlwing
/Warrior/35 moons/funny boy
Old Today, 05:59 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Bloomingblaze showed up.
(Lazy, next post’ll have more)

Witheredstar is the current leader of SunClan, she has an open den policy!
ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan)
Silver Tongue-Whitekit(ThunderClan)
Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan)
Old Today, 06:09 PM
Life is great

Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Happy

Firepelt padded over with Shadypaw

---- Join WaffleClan! https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...25#post1614025 Pretty Please?
Old Today, 06:22 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Hillstrider
ShadowClan
he/him | 21 moons
[Big fluffy orange tabby with yellow eyes]
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Sun ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
· · ────────────── · ·
[Ravenheart - @Rowlet ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Hillstrider glanced up at Dawnstar as the boss-lady herself called for a meeting, noting her grumpy look and chuckling to himself. Oh man, he did not envy her!! The tom padded over, settling down and scanning the crowd. He wondered if his new pal Ravenheart was here!

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Deputy
she/her | 42 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and a pale green eye]
Purrks: Beefed Up T3, Shadow Fiend, Mind Reader
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Chariot ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
The deputy was quick to come at her leader's call, knowing that at least one of the announcements was going to dig claws into her flesh and rip. Outwardly, Mistlewhisker looked calm and collected as always. Inwardly, she was still in that clearing with Hawkbite, crying into his shoulder while he sobbed into hers. She cast a glance up to the sky, wondering if Silverlark was looking down on them even though there were no stars in the sky.

On a brighter note, there should be at least one warrior ceremony today. New warriors were always good.

Birdpaw
ShadowClan
she/her | 9 moons | 49/100
[Blue-grey tabby with dark blue overcoat, white underside and amber eyes]
Purrks: Lyrebird's Lullaby [PERMANENTLY ACTIVE]
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Fool ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Another excellent day for Birdpaw! Not only was she getting caught up on her training, but there was a meeting!! Meetings were usually fun. News and announcements, new names and lots of cheering! The apprentice eyed the Grimpeak from where she sat, imagining herself under there, being given her warrior name. She hoped it was something cool!! But she would have to finish up her training first. The young molly kneaded her paws into the ground with excitement at the prospect. Soon.

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig art by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!