Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post The secret domain of...
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 05:32 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Tallstar
Today 05:19 PM
how do i say goodbye?
by taillow
Last post by taillow
Today 05:13 PM
private lessons [p]
by alec
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 05:10 PM
The Fallen Hero [P]
Last post by Undertaker
Today 05:09 PM

Old Today, 02:11 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluest+r~ View Post
Flowernose

Flowernose spotted Sunflowerswirl and walked over, kicking Hawkthorn sith her hind leg while walking out of the den. She sat next to Sunflowerswirl and meowed, I'm so sorry about my mate. And me. Flowernose meowed and looked at her with glinting eyes. Antpaw was feeling low, and Hawkthorn fed him some lies, the little fox-hearted cat. Flowernose meowed quietly, cursing her mate's name. She licked her chest fur nervously while waiting for a reply.

@bigbxdwolfz
@Dolomedes
@Spider.
@BEAR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider. View Post
@Dolomedes

Risingstorm limped over to sunflowerswirl "hey I'm sorry about all that back there " he meowed standing next to her "if you want I can go on a solo patrol with you maybe?" he said only going to go if she wanted him to "and please dont feel bad your not lazy your perfectly fine" he said hoping it would help her spirt

Sunflowerswirl
|| She/her | ThC Warrior | Moons: 15 | No Purrk ||

Olive green eyes blinked and she stopped walking as a voice made its way to her ears, the warrior turned and found herself facing the warrior that had been talking about her with Antpaw. Sunflowerswirl wasn't too familiar with her outside of names and also knowing that she was Antpaw's mother. Sunflowerswirl mustered a smile but it didn't quite reach the eyes as it normally would. "No worries, you weren't wrong with what you said. I could be doing more about the clan than I am... Though I hope you don't mind but I-" She stopped speaking as another cat approached her. Risingstorm, she has been seeing that tom around more often than not lately since their encounter by the prey pile not too long ago.

"Oh... You can join me if you want." The Molly looked to her apprentice's mother again and gave a polite dip of her head, "You'll have to excuse me, thank you." The warrior gave a nod to Risingstorm before making her way out from the clearing and into the territory. Perhaps just focusing fully on hunting will make the bad thoughts go away and if the bad thoughts go away then the bad feelings would go away. That's what Sunflowerswirl had to keep telling herself. "Thank you for joining me, Risingstorm, I was thinking that we could just do some hunting." She spoke, trying to keep her voice steady as she pushed at the memories forcibly to be buried deep where she couldn't see even a glimpse of them.
[ Spider feel free to post your next Rising post in the general territory thread or something :3c ]

[ Design by spider. | Base by nargled on DA ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder

Last edited by Oliver; Today at 02:12 PM.
Old Today, 02:17 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime I am online
My Mood: Hopeful

Flowernose

Flowernose looked between Sunflowerswirl and Risingstorm. She nodded and meowed, Of course. Flowernose dipped her head at Risingstorm and padded towards the warrior den.

@bigbxdwolfz
@Oliver
@Spider.
@BEAR.

Red is the Headmaster at ~{The Magic School}~ or more commonly known as The MS.

Check out The MS!
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=86325

Here are my characters, not including Non-warriors! https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=86267
Old Today, 03:03 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Wolfhive had deliberately left the type of patrol vague - mostly because he hadn't decided. Normally, he'd like to do training patrols with apprentice and mentor pairs, but Antpaw was a crabapple and he wasn't sure how he'd handle this route. Unlike border and hunting patrols, the purpose was solely educational - even if no prey was brought back, as long as the apprentice practiced their techniques it was a success.

Admittedly, it was hard to determine what exactly Antpaw needed training-wise. He hadn't exactly been open to discussion prior to mentioning the word patrols, and Wolfhive hadn't a chance to talk to Sunflowerswirl. But if it was anything like Wolfhive's own experiences.. "Gonna be a hunt, it'll be good for you to get out and stretch your legs." Less feeling confined, an opportunity to burn off some steam and take his anger out on prey. Cleanly, hopefully. "I'll be talking to her once you guys are back from it, but I also want to talk to you again to see how you feel it went since you're concerned with her abilities. Does that sound like a plan?"

He had considered joining them on the patrol, but thought better of it. He didn't want to micromanage them - he wanted Sunflowerswirl to have a chance to work with her apprentice without feeling added pressure of being watched. Wolfhive wasn't interested in making her feel bad, he simply wanted to determine if there were any issues that needed to be addressed before things could get worse.

[ @bigbxdwolfz ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old Today, 04:00 PM
:) !!

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Dark

Badgerpaw

AMAB but no pronoun preference | 10 moons | a black cat with white markings and icy blue eyes
Badgerpaw surveyed the clearing from where he was sitting, his lean body half-hidden by the long fronds of the ferns next to him. His ears flicked here and there in reaction to the chatter of his clanmates as he enjoyed the feeling on his pelt of the few rays of sun that got through the clouds and leaves, waiting for someone to disturb his peace, whether it be for the actual need for help, or merely for their own entertainment.
[OPEN to interact]
Old Today, 04:54 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune. View Post

Hollowkit
~<>~
3 moons || he/him || ThunderClan kit
brown, masked classic tabby w/ low white; titanite eyes

Yeesh, so much commotion in the clearing and Hollowkit managed to sleep right through it! So he’d been a little tired, give him a break! It’s hard being three! Titanite eyes blink sleepily as the masked tabby steps out of the nursery and looks around at the Hornets and warriors with a big yawn. Boringggg. They’re always yelling about somethin or other and half the time Hollowkit doesn’t even know what’s going on in that regard. It all goes way above his head. Speaking of heads and those not right in them… where the hell is Bravekit? She wasn’t in the nest when Hollow woke up, so she’s gotta be around here somewhere…

[ @Kix ]

Bravekit
wind this world
until the end

+ any pronouns + No purrks

Unknown to her brother Bravekit had chosen to hide behind a den at random, he may not be able to see them but she could see him. Wiggling her butt in the air as she waited for the right moment to strike. "YOUR FINALLY AWAKE SLEEPY HEADDD!" came her screeching voice as she launched herself. Her intended landing spot was on top of her brother's back so that she could plop down on top of him. It was every morning she woke up and chose to start it with violence, today was no different.

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw