Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 04:19 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 04:19 PM
The secret domain of...
Last post by Dino king 2.0
Today 04:16 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Banneret
Today 04:00 PM
RiverClan Patrol Place...
by taillow
Last post by constellation
Today 03:57 PM

Old Today, 03:50 AM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post

Mudslide
She, Her\Warrior\15 moons\Shadowclan
"I miss the yellow. I miss the yellin' and the shake downs."

Lybirds Lullaby [ACTIVE] Mind Reader [ACTIVE]

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
Whatever was happening, Mudslide didn't like it very much. Her paws felt like they might fall off, an odd feeling, an itchy and irritating feeling. She thought about chewing through her own fur and reaching the source with pure dedication and wit, but Mudslide knew that would be impossible (and painful), so she just sat there, as far away from the sun as was manageable when in camp borders. When did Shadowclan become Sunclan? They certainly needed some more shade, it would spare her the snappier attitude.

Rain or shine, Mudslide always had something to complain about, anycat did, it's just what she said about it was what mattered. Which, surprise, wasn't much. Mudslide knew that complaining was useless and that pain was unavoidable. But, that didn't mean she was just about to go down easy, might as well make some mistakes, a few select few good friends, and then she'd die happy and go... Wherever. It didn't really matter to her.

Then she felt... Something. Something other than the dull stinging in her bi colored paws. No. She felt eyes. Not unusual. Cats would glance or even stare at her every once in awhile, it made her curse her mother for not giving her a jet black pelt like farther. How come she had to be the white sheep covered in mud? If she were any different, nocat would even look at her. Exactly what she wanted.

Still, the tall she-cat turned her head, long ears twitched as she strained for any sudden noises (just incase some idiot was trying to pounce on her), and located the large eyes staring back at her. Tickpaw...

Tags:
@Fritter // Tickpaw (took me an eon, but I'm here lol)
[Tick Paw]
[Purrks- Bewitched/Constant Hunger-Chill of Death-Shadow Fiend-Lyrebirds Lullaby]
[He Him] - [Shadowclan Apprentice] - [7 Moons]

TickPaw’s gaze was fixed on a prey-cat who’d seated themself somehwere amongst the camp and looked particularly irritated, he’d been watching for about a good chunk of time now- more out of morbid curiosity toward the irritated expression and an extreme lack of anything to do. Usually TickPaw lingered inside the spprentice den or trailed beside mother on whatever she was doing next but today his schedule was open so he’d use cat-watching as a passtime. Tail swaying from side to side TickPaw had completely concealed himself in a corner in order to achieve being able to observe the authentic actions of another cat when they dont necessarily know they are being watched. TickPaw could already recall being scolded for this or more could hear how it would play out with mother. He’d get verbally body slammed by his mother’s sharp tongue and intimidating- everything. TickPaw’s relaxed form tensed and twisted as he was noticed- locking eyes with the victim of his staring. He must have slid out of cover at somepoint to get noticed, nonetheless he figured that he’d get called on into some sort of angry conversation or other at sometime today. Stepping completely out of his hiding spot he seated himself and blinked a few times gaze now stuck to his paws instead or anywhere but the prey-cats eyes.

Mudslide. That was the name he was looking for, the shecat before him he’d only heard as a pass-by name alongside other warriors and ranks around him. Prey-cat pass by with no real significance in TickPaw’s eyes at the moment. TickPaw wasn’t sure if he was supposed to speak or apologise even if he hadn’t really done anything than stare for a few seconds or minutes or more or so. From what he’d gathered they seemed to be fixiated on acting irritated previously. Had this cat heard his voice before? If he spoke using another one he’d surely come off as more apologetic. TickPaw felt his paws shuffle over one another- an annoying habit he’d developed that kept pestering him. “My apologies for staring.” the words came out slow and steady although lacked a genuine aspect that an apology required. He didn’t apologise very often to others, although mother had given him many chances to practise. TickPaw couldn’t recall anything about mudslide apart from their rank and name- TickPaw wasn’t normal enough to be engaged in clan gossip apparently.

(Sorry if this post is confusing or messy! Lemme know if you want me to fix/correct anything!)

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!
Old Today, 06:03 AM
Pfp by @/Dolomedes!

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritter View Post
[Tick Paw]
[Purrks- Bewitched/Constant Hunger-Chill of Death-Shadow Fiend-Lyrebirds Lullaby]
[He Him] - [Shadowclan Apprentice] - [7 Moons]

TickPaw’s gaze was fixed on a prey-cat who’d seated themself somehwere amongst the camp and looked particularly irritated, he’d been watching for about a good chunk of time now- more out of morbid curiosity toward the irritated expression and an extreme lack of anything to do. Usually TickPaw lingered inside the spprentice den or trailed beside mother on whatever she was doing next but today his schedule was open so he’d use cat-watching as a passtime. Tail swaying from side to side TickPaw had completely concealed himself in a corner in order to achieve being able to observe the authentic actions of another cat when they dont necessarily know they are being watched. TickPaw could already recall being scolded for this or more could hear how it would play out with mother. He’d get verbally body slammed by his mother’s sharp tongue and intimidating- everything. TickPaw’s relaxed form tensed and twisted as he was noticed- locking eyes with the victim of his staring. He must have slid out of cover at somepoint to get noticed, nonetheless he figured that he’d get called on into some sort of angry conversation or other at sometime today. Stepping completely out of his hiding spot he seated himself and blinked a few times gaze now stuck to his paws instead or anywhere but the prey-cats eyes.

Mudslide. That was the name he was looking for, the shecat before him he’d only heard as a pass-by name alongside other warriors and ranks around him. Prey-cat pass by with no real significance in TickPaw’s eyes at the moment. TickPaw wasn’t sure if he was supposed to speak or apologise even if he hadn’t really done anything than stare for a few seconds or minutes or more or so. From what he’d gathered they seemed to be fixiated on acting irritated previously. Had this cat heard his voice before? If he spoke using another one he’d surely come off as more apologetic. TickPaw felt his paws shuffle over one another- an annoying habit he’d developed that kept pestering him. “My apologies for staring.” the words came out slow and steady although lacked a genuine aspect that an apology required. He didn’t apologise very often to others, although mother had given him many chances to practise. TickPaw couldn’t recall anything about mudslide apart from their rank and name- TickPaw wasn’t normal enough to be engaged in clan gossip apparently.

(Sorry if this post is confusing or messy! Lemme know if you want me to fix/correct anything!)

Mudslide
She, Her\Warrior\15 moons\Shadowclan
"I miss the yellow. I miss the yellin' and the shake downs."

Lybirds Lullaby [ACTIVE] Mind Reader [ACTIVE]

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
Mudslide watched as the apprentice tensed under her gaze as though he got caught stealing prey from the pile. Even if the staring was creepy, Mudslide fully expected him to just keep staring, but to her slight surprise he slipped from darkness, revealing his pelt along with his paws as they padded onto the ground towards her.

Wait... Towards her? No. No. No. Oh great, then he started talking. Mudslide had already begun to gather harmless dirt in her paws to fling at the apprentice before they could get a word out, but the apprentice beat her to it. Also, they wouldn't look at her in the eye anymore. Not like that was required when speaking to her, it's just, with all that staring from before, Mudslide assumed they'd have some backbone. But no, his eyes fell to his paws.

It also seemed that they placed their own paws on top of the other, kind of like how Mudslide often curled her tail around herself, just to feel some sense of comfort when Roachflare wasn't nearby. Then the apprentice apologized. (Mind Reader) Mudslide chewed on his tone of voice and deciphered that he wasn't being genuine. It just lacked the fullness of an apology. Though, it was nice to get one, even if it rang hollow. Cats rarely apologized to her and the majority have done worse things than stare at her for too long (though she did hate that to).

"Why stare?" Mudslide managed, her voice low like a whisper. Yup, that was it. Not that she had other thoughts on this, thoughts that were fit to express aloud. Nope, she was done. That was it.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old Today, 09:54 AM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Bloomingblaze-She/Her
20 Moons

—————————

Bloomingblaze laughed a bit at the idea of rolling in mud.
It could be useful yeah, but it’d definitely be hard to get out of her fur.

“Okay, detective Doe.” She joked “Where’ve I been hiding with mud all over?”

In reality, she’d just been a bit busy training her apprentice and such, but this was much more amusing.

@kittycatburmise

Witheredstar is the current leader of SunClan, she has an open den policy!
ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan)
Silver Tongue-Whitekit(ThunderClan)
Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan)
Old Today, 12:36 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Inspired

Hemlockleaf
Hemlockleaf stepped out of the warrior's den and let his gaze drift across the clearing as he sat down, licking his paw before using it to clean his face. He flicked and turned his good ear to listen to the goings-on around the camp clearing. It seemed like another typical day - mischievous young cats and idle gossip. He noticed that Dawnstar and Mistlewhisker were by the freshkill pile, and Dawnstar's expression was less than please.

He rose to his paws and padded over, dipping his head in respect as he approached. "Anything I can help with?"

Old Today, 02:28 PM

Bump Policy: 4/5 days
My Mood: Adorable

Pepperskunk and Orchidghost activity post
Old Today, 03:55 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Fiercefire chilled

Forestpaw pawed at a puddle

Cougarbite dozed
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~