Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
the king and the jester [p]
Last post by furrensic
Today 11:58 AM
[ATARI] Flying Cards ~...
Last post by SnowheartTC
Today 11:55 AM
Sunkissed Creek
by lio
Last post by Rose
Today 11:54 AM
{~SomePerson's Rickety Art...
by Myling
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 11:43 AM

Old Today, 01:25 AM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Amused
Default Re: Beyond Enemy Lines

@BEAR.

Risingstorm nodded his head "Okay on it" he meowed trying to see if any apprentice ran off or needed help to calm down he looked over to see mallowpaw( @kittycatburmise ) scared and maybe hurt he limped over now trying to attempt to calm the apprentice "Hey hey just breath okay take deep breaths and calm you're self " the tom said placing his paw in the apprentices back his he was scared too or at least frightened "just count okay "
the warrior said

risingstorm is a warrior of ThunderClan if he is needed mention me+-
(art by Dolomedes)

Last edited by Spider.; Today at 01:25 AM.
Old Today, 04:56 AM

Bump Policy: A week
My Mood: Lurking

Mallowpaw
90/100

Mallowpaw's eyes flickered to Wolfhive as he ordered warriors to make sure the apprentices were secure. She was included in that group, despite being the oldest apprentice there. She wouldn't run off, but she knew a younger apprentice might. One who saw the ghost and let the flight response take over.

A mrrp caught her attention, and Mallowpaw turned as Wolfhive asked if she was alright. "Yeah. Just surprised." She would be fine. She had seen this sort of thing before, but she was older now than she had been when she witnessed the bloodbath in the clearing. She could handle it better now; it wouldn't occupy her thoughts and haunt her dreams. She wouldn't let this faze her. She couldn't.

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Risingstorm limp towards her, felt his paw touch her back. It reminded her again of that scene in the clearing so long ago, of a warrior guiding her away in a futile attempt to shield her from what she had already seen. "I'm okay," she told him. Frustration flickered in her chest; they should be comforting the new apprentices, not her. She was older, she should be the one comforting. But the label of weak and sensitive had been placed on her, and she couldn't shake it off no matter how hard she tried.

@BEAR. @Spider.

Last edited by kittycatburmise; Today at 04:56 AM.
Old Today, 05:57 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Halfpaw
10 moons - he/him

What the...
Halfpaw was crouching like a coward under a raspberry bush, not caring whether their thorns pulled out tufts of fur and scratched his skin. Ok, he knew that being in Thunderclan for only 7 moons was not enough to have a great deal of experience with Starclan and other odd clans stuff, but a ghost?!

He didn't know what to do. He couldn't see this headless cat, but cats around him spread out panicking and squeaking like scared kits in front of something bigger than them.

Oh, but he knew what he feared the most. Seeing his leader freaking out and screaming after his clanmates was something he'd always been afraid of, even though he thought highly of his loyalty toward the clan and the leadership.

He had to do something before his body automatically paralyzed in fear. Then, he was sure no one would find him and he would be left behind. That could not happen! No, he had to demonstrate that he was brave. Just like his mother... and his father, too.

Gradually, he came out of the bus and shook out his pelt, scattering thorns and foliage around him. He scrambled past some cats that whispered between each other, to reach his leader and... and what? He wasn't sure.

"Bumblestar... there is chaos now. What do we do? Our clanmates are no longer under their self control." He told him in a worried tone, lowering slightly his head unknowingly while doing so.
@dino.

Blood is one of the Atari healers. He has a semi-closed den policy.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice

Old Today, 09:49 AM
Here have a little cheer!

Bump Policy: Every two days!
My Mood: Adorable

Dogchase
~Open~
Just like that, they were off. Diving through unfamiliar territory gave Dogchase somewhat of a thrill, even if the fishy smell was unwelcome. Here the air felt stickier somehow than he had ever felt it in the Thunderclap territory. Could Riverclan truly take this all the time? Perhaps that's what made them so grumpy. He made sure to keep to his eyes peeled, taking in everything. In his head he started marking down landmarks. If he ever needed to come back to this part of Riverclan territory he wanted to know where he was going.
Then they came to a stop. They had made it to Riverclan's graveyard. He trotted off a little ways, making sure to keep within line of sight of the group, to sniff around. It seemed to be of substantial size, so not a one off tomb. At a few of the graves he found old flowers and shells. No doubt offerings for the dearly departed. They seem to keep this grave so well, and yet they still took ours. The thought made his blood boil. A low growl echoed from his throat. These fish brains truly had no respect. Perhaps he could give them the same treatment? He slide his claws out and eyed one of the graves that looked fresher. It wouldn't take too long to mar it. He doubted that any of the cats in the group would mind too much.
Calming, himself he took a deep breathe. Was a childish thought. Just because Riverclan disrespected them didn't mean he could disrespect their dead. He forced the fur on his back to flatten and slid his claws back in. Now was not the time for lone warriors to make rash decisions. Things were bad enough as it is. Besides, it wouldn't make him feel any better. Even if he really really wanted to.
A Starclan shattering shriek had him spinning on his paws. A headless cat? Was that even possible. Dogchase didn't have time to think about it. He began to rush back to the group. There was a moment of tense silence. And then more shrieks echoed out across the clearing. The headless cat truly was there! He skidded to a halt as he made it to the group, furiously looking around for their attacker. All he saw was a few cats high tailing it out of the clearing. What was going on? It was almost like he had missed the past few moments because his rper had been sick! "Where's the ghost? And where are they going?" He angled his ears toward the runners' group, his voice came out alongside a husky growl. Why would they abandon the group when they needed them most?
Dogchase's eyes flickered towards Wolfhive as he gave the command for warriors to look after the apprentices. There was no time to worry about what others might or might not be doing, not when there was a threat right here. He scanned the group, picking out all of the apprentices who he remembered had joined them at the start. Except two. "Does any cat know where Wolfpaw and Morningpaw are?" He had a sinking suspicion that they had left the clearing, but he needed to be sure. The best course of action was probably to move out and they couldn't do that with two apprentices MIA. Had everything truly gotten this disorganized after just a few heartbeats?

Characters Roleplay Info

Last edited by Bonsai; Today at 10:54 AM. Reason: Silly mistake XD
Old Today, 10:47 AM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

Bump Policy: 1-2 Days, I'm Very Forgetful!
My Mood: Sleepy

SILVERPAW "SILVS"
THE MANGLED TRIPOD

The Silver And White Tripod Was Confused. Ghosts? He Knew His New Mentor Could Be Out Of Sorts, But Ghosts? Then, Lowe And Behold A "Ghost" Was Charging For His Leader. He Wanted To Run For It, Even Trying To, But Lost His Footing And Fell. Gone. The Ghost Was Gone. He Shook His Scarred Head, Eye Widened. The Mangled Tripod Wasnt Sure What To Believe. Real, Or A Trick To The Eye? Something Of The Mist? He Wasnt Sure... What... In StarClans Name... WHAT THAT? He Stood Up, Looking Wildly At The Vanished Ghosts Last Location.

(OPEN!)
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=73901

Last edited by Desert Rain Frog; Today at 10:59 AM.