Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Snowheart's Mini Pixelgif...
Last post by Mike29
Today 06:07 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:03 AM
Wing's nest
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 06:00 AM
Beyond Enemy Lines
by dino.
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 05:57 AM

Old Yesterday, 04:41 AM
yes, it's me again

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Amazed
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Sneezekit
| they/them | WindClan | Kit |

Sneezekit was asleep. That was a very ordinary thing, but in their head, it was actually very extraordinary, ‘cause they were having a great dream! It was about... about... Oh, drat, they’d woken up! They hadn’t meant to do that, but they had suddenly gotten a very strange feeling that Something was Different, and boom, their eyes just shot wide open. Lame.

Sneezekit blinked slowly, turning about the nursery. Oh, there was a new cat in there. Actually, it was probably his movement that had woken Sneezekit up! Humph! Who did this cat think he was? That is, who was he, actually? Sneezekit was pretty sure that they had at least seen most WindClan cats by that point. Looks like this one just... slipped through the cracks. Well, Sneezekit was so used to learning new stuff all the time that it wasn’t altogether that weird.

But anyways, Sneezekit was starting to get happier and even almost forgot about being oh so rudely snatched away from their little dreamworld (almost)! ‘Cause meeting new cats was always just the most exciting thing ever, even when it came to boring adults. Sneezekit might just get a new friend out of this whole ordeal! How thrilling!

“Hi!” said Sneezekit, a bright smile forming on their face as they approached the stranger. “I’m Sneezekit! What’s your name? ‘Cause I don’t think I’ve ever seen you before!” Hmm, yes, there was something just ever so slightly off about this new cat. It was weird, like he just Didn’t Belong There. What a strange feeling, right? But that was just a judgment based on appearances. And Sneezekit had heard never to make judgements based on appearances.

( @dino. )

Last edited by Fits; Yesterday at 12:06 PM.
Old Yesterday, 02:18 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Yeehaw

˚₊‧꒰ა Whisperkit | 1 Moon | She/Her ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
brown and white tabby she-kit with green eyes

Whisperkit gave a grumble of protest as her sibling moved around in their nest, eyes blinking open drearily as they tumble away, clearly talking to someone. Tiny mouth stretching in a yawn, she stumbled out of the nest after Sneezekit, eyes widening in surprise when a cat she didn't recognize was standing in front of them. They kind of smelled like WindClan, but at the same time...didn't? Whisperkit approached wearily, standing close enough to her sibling that their pelts brushed.

"Who's this? Are they here to play?"

( @dino. | @Fits )

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC
FORMERLY LEOPARDHEART00

Last edited by JellyCat; Yesterday at 02:21 PM.
Old Yesterday, 08:23 PM
Star Nymph

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
[ SPIRITUAL ENCOUNTER ACTIVE ]

Turns out, if Bogtumble willed himself hard enough, he could plop himself right smack in the middle of the living world. How he hadn't figured this out earlier, he would NEVER know, and he was kind of kicking himself for it. But it was worth it now. He was on the ground, inside of his Clan's new camp, instead of stuck observing from an untouchable distance.

Maybe he could sink his claws into a snack today, if he was lucky.

The lanky brown tom slipped into the nursery, single good eye scanning the dim den for tidbits to scare and tuck away in the ol' noggin for future reference. He couldn't stifle the excited giggle that slipped out of him. Mmmm, snacks!!

[ open for queens and babies to get almost munched on, bog will disappear in my next post ]

Shadowkit wandered very close. "Wha this?"

Snowpaw: Primal Instincts, Silver Tongue
Cloud: Mind Reader

I am currently on summer hiatus, will make it as semi as possible so if am not answering for a long while, that is the reason why! Looking forward to being back full time, which is not happening until school starts up again. Will miss you all, have an amazing time! (mumbles 'lucky' under her breath)

Also my characters actions and thoughts don't reflect my own.
Also go see https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76821&page=2 Claw! He's nominated for COTM and I wanna win that!
Old Yesterday, 08:46 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

"Yup, that's great Willowpaw, thank you. You can run along if you'd like." The she-cat didn't care if the apprentice stuck around so long as she wasn't expected to do anything else. Leopardsong would feel bad if she got the apprentice into trouble.

As Ashkit joined her in the nest, she stretched out a paw to grab the mouse and drop it at Ashkit's paw. "You can eat that as I groom you. Eat slowly, if you're still hungry after the mouse you can have something else small, but I wouldn't eat too much. When you haven't eaten for a while your belly needs to get used to being full again otherwise you get bellyaches." Or throw up which was worse if you asked Leopardsong.

"Aside from being hungry, you feel alright? No aches or pains anywhere." The molly dragged her tongue along the top of Ashkit's head and down his back as she cleaned him up, purring softly as she worked. One copper eye was kept on Cottonkit to make sure the kitten didn't try gnawing on the mouse or something like that. She paused, grinning, as Cottonkit reached out for Ashkit.

"Aw, look at that he likes you already." Leopardsong trilled proudly. The molly lifted her tail tip over Cottonkit's head and wiggled it to give him something to entertain himself with.

"So, Ashes, where'd you come from? Did you live with twolegs, you know those weird furless creatures that catch cats and live in huge dens?" She asked, moving to lick at the kitten's ear. She knew she couldn't clean the scent off all at once. It'll probably stick faintly for a bit, but she knew soon enough he'd smell only of WindClan.
@Redwyvern [Ashkit] @Rustleaf [Willowpaw] @Daragca [Cottonkit]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old Today, 12:04 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fits View Post

Sneezekit
| they/them | WindClan | Kit |

Sneezekit was asleep. That was a very ordinary thing, but in their head, it was actually very extraordinary, ‘cause they were having a great dream! It was about... about... Oh, drat, they’d woken up! They hadn’t meant to do that, but they had suddenly gotten a very strange feeling that Something was Different, and boom, their eyes just shot wide open. Lame.

Sneezekit blinked slowly, turning about the nursery. Oh, there was a new cat in there. Actually, it was probably his movement that had woken Sneezekit up! Humph! Who did this cat think he was? That is, who was he, actually? Sneezekit was pretty sure that they had at least seen most WindClan cats by that point. Looks like this one just... slipped through the cracks. Well, Sneezekit was so used to learning new stuff all the time that it wasn’t altogether that weird.

But anyways, Sneezekit was starting to get happier and even almost forgot about being oh so rudely snatched away from their little dreamworld (almost)! ‘Cause meeting new cats was always just the most exciting thing ever, even when it came to boring adults. Sneezekit might just get a new friend out of this whole ordeal! How thrilling!

“Hi!” said Sneezekit, a bright smile forming on their face as they approached the stranger. “I’m Sneezekit! What’s your name? ‘Cause I don’t think I’ve ever seen you before!” Hmm, yes, there was something just ever so slightly off about this new cat. It was weird, like he just Didn’t Belong There. What a strange feeling, right? But that was just a judgment based on appearances. And Sneezekit had heard never to make judgements based on appearances.

( @dino. )
Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyCat View Post
˚₊‧꒰ა Whisperkit | 1 Moon | She/Her ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
brown and white tabby she-kit with green eyes

Whisperkit gave a grumble of protest as her sibling moved around in their nest, eyes blinking open drearily as they tumble away, clearly talking to someone. Tiny mouth stretching in a yawn, she stumbled out of the nest after Sneezekit, eyes widening in surprise when a cat she didn't recognize was standing in front of them. They kind of smelled like WindClan, but at the same time...didn't? Whisperkit approached wearily, standing close enough to her sibling that their pelts brushed.

"Who's this? Are they here to play?"

( @dino. | @Fits )

[Littlekit]
​WindClan Kit
No Purrks

The dilute calico was minding her own business, shuffling through nests and making messes with the way she threw the moss and other bedding material. She was on the hunt for treasures, just like when she'd found the feather. She'd been so preoccupied that she barely missed the commotion of Sneezekit and Whisperkit. Their voice drew her out of her digging trance and she turned to face a weird looking cat.

The she-kit padded up close to the duo, tilting her head curiously at the weirdo standing in the den. They didn't smell like they had kits and they didn't really smell... normal? "Who you? Smells weird," Littlekit chimed into the comments.

@dino.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old Today, 01:54 AM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Cardinalkit |
0 Moons - WindClan Kit

No Purrks

The she-kit was silent as she felt herself be hoisted around, her nose twitching as the scents around her changed, earthy soon turning greener. Mossier. And finally, warmth. Unequivocal warmth that wrapped around her comfortably, coaxing a small trill of approval. She wasn't certain where No Milk had taken her to, but wherever it was it was better than before. She could live with it for now.

No sooner had she given her blessings to this new place than No Milk swiveled again, and little paws found the solid beneath them once more. The little kit wasn't certain if she approved of this or not. It was good, to have some semblance of control beneath you. To not feel like a misstep might lead you to your doom. But at the same time... she was no longer distracted, and her stomach churned voraciously for that which she hadn't yet tasted. A weak whimper escaped her, uncertain of what to do. No Milk had taken her to safety, yes. Had taken the other scents and warmths around her to safety alongside her. And she had an inkling of gratitude towards this scent. A comradery already forming for the services he'd provided thus far. But he hadn't solved the most important problem. The one involving-

Speckled nose twitching, the newborn lifted her head. It was a wobbly, weakened affair. Unable to keep it raised for very long, it soon fell with a soft thud back upon the ground, even as she felt No Milk's warmth envelop her. And yes, yes. This was all very nice. Very good. More safety. But she knew what she had smelled, and that was food! Any gratitude towards No Milk's actions as of so far or not was irrelevant right now. She was hungry. She was hungry now!

It was as if she had suddenly been revived. Her strength had returned to her as she wiggled tiny toes, trying her hardest - and failing - to be released from No Milk's clutches and head towards that delectable scent that called to her. Beckoned her with all certainty. But No Milk was refusing to let go, and with one final, warning whimper made, the little calico opened her maw, releasing a loud, demanding wail. Food! Food! I want milk! Unpaw me, you peasant! I demand a feast!

@Dark [Firestorm] | @Spider. [Grapevine] | @Rose [Strawberrykit] | @Omari [Seedkit] | @Dolomedes [Frostkit] | @burntToast [Jaggedkit]
| No need to respond to this particular post. A Snowybreeze post is coming later, I just wanted Cardinalkit to embarrass dad and make sure he had no escape. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old Today, 04:12 AM
*Furret walc intensifies*

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

"Yup, that's great Willowpaw, thank you. You can run along if you'd like." The she-cat didn't care if the apprentice stuck around so long as she wasn't expected to do anything else. Leopardsong would feel bad if she got the apprentice into trouble.

As Ashkit joined her in the nest, she stretched out a paw to grab the mouse and drop it at Ashkit's paw. "You can eat that as I groom you. Eat slowly, if you're still hungry after the mouse you can have something else small, but I wouldn't eat too much. When you haven't eaten for a while your belly needs to get used to being full again otherwise you get bellyaches." Or throw up which was worse if you asked Leopardsong.

"Aside from being hungry, you feel alright? No aches or pains anywhere." The molly dragged her tongue along the top of Ashkit's head and down his back as she cleaned him up, purring softly as she worked. One copper eye was kept on Cottonkit to make sure the kitten didn't try gnawing on the mouse or something like that. She paused, grinning, as Cottonkit reached out for Ashkit.

"Aw, look at that he likes you already." Leopardsong trilled proudly. The molly lifted her tail tip over Cottonkit's head and wiggled it to give him something to entertain himself with.

"So, Ashes, where'd you come from? Did you live with twolegs, you know those weird furless creatures that catch cats and live in huge dens?" She asked, moving to lick at the kitten's ear. She knew she couldn't clean the scent off all at once. It'll probably stick faintly for a bit, but she knew soon enough he'd smell only of WindClan.
Willowpaw nodded and headed out.

(Ashkit’s owner is @TheRedWyvern, not just RedWyvern. )

Sigpic done by @ramen
—————————————
Sun, Stars, Moon, Comet, Eclipse, Earth
—————————————
Team Foster-Keefe for life!
—————————————
"Don't doubt yourself; if anyone tells you your art is bad, then smack them with a frying pan."
- FluffyToasterBunny.
Old Today, 04:30 AM
memento mori

Bump Policy: 2-3 Days
My Mood: Mellow

Cottonkit
he/him | Windclan Kit | 0 moons
Stowaway Child
Before he knew it above him twitched and tickled a fluffy tail tip. Cottonkit outstretched his paws, batting and trying to grab a hold of it in his mouth. Giggling and cooing, this was such fun. Everytime he thought he had it, it began to dart away just out of his small reach.

It didn’t take long before he was worn flat out, his eyes feeling heavy. He fought to keep them open for a moment taking one last glance at the nursery and lovely Leopardsong. ”m..ma..mama”, a soft smile rested on his face as he babbled out his first words and he crashed blissfully into deep sleep. Soft snoring as he twitched his little black nose.

[​​ @Moonraven ]

Art Shop | Owlthroat | Cottonkit
Owl's Romance Finder
Hiatus 1-12th August - Won't reply till back <3
Old Today, 05:16 AM
VNP (≠VIP)

Bump Policy: Anytime :)
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

Ashkit ate the mouse happily. These certainly tasted better than rats, that’s for sure! He tried to eat slowly, as Leopardsong told him to, but he was too hungry and ate a bit too fast. But it didn’t matter, the essential was that he could eat again.

I have a small bruise here,” saying that he used his tail to point an area on his back left paw “but it doesn’t hurt too much.” said Ashkit. “I don’t have any other injuries.” He added.
The kit liked the feeling of Leopardsong grooming him. It was comforting. He looked at Cottonkit playing with the Queen’s tail and smiled.

Twolegs?” Ashkit tried to imagine what they could possibly look like. He didn’t succeed. “No, I don’t know what’s a Twoleg but at least I can tell I never saw one. I come from somewhere pretty far away.” It actually wasn’t that far, but the kit didn’t realise that. “I walked a lot. Sometimes I was lucky and managed to catch a prey. And I continued walking. Then I slept. And I woke up and continued my journey until I stumbled here. Well I first got on ThunderClan border, then yours. Ours.” He corrected himself.

Ashkit lied down and, after a moment, fell asleep. He definitely needed to rest.

{ @Moonraven - Leopardsong || @Rustleaf - Willowpaw - last mention for you || @Daragca - Cottonkit }

—Spirited Away, Hayao Miyazaki