Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by hal
Today 09:56 PM
Lighting Shade on Fire...
by Badwolf
Last post by Badwolf
Today 09:54 PM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by Fish
Today 09:50 PM
Talent Show!
Last post by Badwolf
Today 09:46 PM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Today 09:45 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 22nd, 2024, 12:07 AM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: RiverClan Camp

Honeystep, Sharkhail and Adderstrike jumped around
Old July 22nd, 2024, 01:04 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Atari Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post
Altair
| She/Her | Atari Trapper | Moons: 27 | No Purrks |
The Spider

Amber eyes glinted with an emotion that not even Altair could understand as she stepped into the commonplace of the Atari. Cats were out and about as per usual but rather than use the free time to confine with her sister as she usually would, Altair felt the urge to get out and be useful for once. There was something odd happening in the mountains, though she wasn't the type to want to deal with that. Usually oddities meant fighting, like with predators and passing trouble, but that was more so Nyx's side of things being the claw of the pair. Though now she was the Claw of the Crown and all. Perhaps she should check in with her sister about her well being soon, wouldn't do for Nyx to work herself into a early grave. Altair would have to bring her back and kill her herself if that were to happen.

That would dhave to wait until she got back from hunting, but she didn't want to be by herself for once, rather she would have someone with her. Like Altar said, there were oddities in the mountains. She could just feel it. And Altair wasn't one to go against her inner instinct. Golden eyes landed on a target, they seemed to be relatively free, or at least, not actively doing anything so they were free enough to ask. "Diamond, I'm heading out to hunt, do you care to join me?" Altair called out as she approached the other feline. It would do to get to know the others better after all they were kind of tied together in a way now. Diamond's being family to the Crown and Altair's being family to the Claw of The Crown. Both born to be sisters in the shadows. Though that wasn't a bad thing, it allowed Altair to help Nyx when needed without all of the attention, though the feline wondered if Diamond thought the same.
[ I am on mobile forgive me and I just want to get so many stacked up replies out. I’m kinda… hoping motivation will hit me for Diamond further on in this roleplay ig ]

Diamond glanced up as a voice called their name, mentally slapping themself for their brooding. “Now?” She whispered, the question soft as a sigh. After a moment, she reconsidered. They needed to start providing for their Tribe again, and it was be rude to turn down the sibling of the Claw of the Crown. Shaking her head, the pretty tabby rose to her paws. “Okay, I’ll come with.” She was still rather jumpy from the attack — but maybe… perhaps it was time to step out of their shell once more.

So paint me the villain, make me a martyr.

Last edited by Rose; July 22nd, 2024 at 01:05 AM.
Old July 22nd, 2024, 01:08 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

To make sure Wisteriawren doesn’t go missing before the important plot lines she is meant to roleplay in, her roleplayer is establishing that she is still alive and well. And settled in the furthest corner of the clearing she could find from Fadingstar’s den, because humiliation was a constant companion of hers nowadays, she supposed.

So paint me the villain, make me a martyr.
Old July 22nd, 2024, 02:42 AM

Bump Policy: 4/5 days
My Mood: Amused

Same but no important rps and Garlicfish and Bubblesong's rp has not got a chance yet
Old July 22nd, 2024, 05:41 AM
INACTIVE / HIATUS ATM

Bump Policy: After a day ^^
My Mood: Queenly

A nervous brown figure padded from the apprentice den. Why was he out in camp? No one knows. All he knew, was he wasn’t going to get engaged in social conversation. Nothing good ever comes out of social conversations. Walking towards the far edge of the clearing, Dragonflypaw lay down, trembling slightly even tho it wasn’t cold.
He hated that about himself. He was timid as hell and was so anti social he hadn’t even tried talking to his mentor about training, let alone, any cat. All he knew was that socializing was like putting yourself into a cage you can’t expect to escape from.
Resting his head on his paws and ears flat, Dragonfly closed his eyes and began to doze off, not quite asleep but not quite awake either…
[ OPEN ]
Active Characters!
Morningkit - No Active Purrks
——————
Please help hatch these eggs <3

Last edited by Rose; July 22nd, 2024 at 01:31 PM.
Old July 22nd, 2024, 11:22 AM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluest+r~ View Post
Cloudsong

Cloudsong purred and yowled, RAINPAW! MY JOINTS ARE ACHING!! He looked at Ravenpaw and sat down. Okay, check my pelt. But Im sure there is nothing there except skin and fur. He meowed sharply.

Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw gently rolled her eyes before continuing to check over the elder’s pelt for fleas. “It’s a blessing from StarClan you even have fur left to check.” She retorted. She found one flea at the base of his tail and cracked it between her teeth before smoothing down the fur with her tongue. Old timer probably can’t reach this spot very well. She figured she’d give him a little assistance while she was here. “Pipe down, furball.” She flicked Cloudsong’s nose with her fluffy tail. “Rainpaw is waiting for the medicine cat to give her the right herbs. Unless you want me to put mouse bile behind your ears?” She teased, her eyes glinting with mischief and amusement.

She sat back when she was satisfied with her work. “There. That should be more comfortable.” She looked over her shoulder to the medicine den where Rainpaw was waiting. “I’ll go check on Rainpaw.” She meowed. “I need to stop in and check on Redmire anyway.” She narrowed her eyes at Cloudsong before continuing. “Think you can manage not to claw anycat’s ears off for a little bit?” The same mischievous glint showed in her eyes as she teased Cloudsong.

Rainpaw
Rainpaw shifted her paws uneasily by the medicine cat’s den. She knew better than to go in and grab herbs for Cloudsong herself, but the elder was making such a fuss. I hope he’s not in a lot of pain… And all I can do is just sit here waiting. She licked her chest fur anxiously as Cloudsong shouted her name again, turning over her shoulder to look in his direction. “I’m coming as soon as I can, Cloudsong!” She responded, though her twitching tail betrayed her anxiety.
Old July 22nd, 2024, 11:27 AM
matching with @/oakcrane

Bump Policy: Anytime unless I am on hiatus.
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna16 View Post

Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw gently rolled her eyes before continuing to check over the elder’s pelt for fleas. “It’s a blessing from StarClan you even have fur left to check.” She retorted. She found one flea at the base of his tail and cracked it between her teeth before smoothing down the fur with her tongue. Old timer probably can’t reach this spot very well. She figured she’d give him a little assistance while she was here. “Pipe down, furball.” She flicked Cloudsong’s nose with her fluffy tail. “Rainpaw is waiting for the medicine cat to give her the right herbs. Unless you want me to put mouse bile behind your ears?” She teased, her eyes glinting with mischief and amusement.

She sat back when she was satisfied with her work. “There. That should be more comfortable.” She looked over her shoulder to the medicine den where Rainpaw was waiting. “I’ll go check on Rainpaw.” She meowed. “I need to stop in and check on Redmire anyway.” She narrowed her eyes at Cloudsong before continuing. “Think you can manage not to claw anycat’s ears off for a little bit?” The same mischievous glint showed in her eyes as she teased Cloudsong.

Rainpaw
Rainpaw shifted her paws uneasily by the medicine cat’s den. She knew better than to go in and grab herbs for Cloudsong herself, but the elder was making such a fuss. I hope he’s not in a lot of pain… And all I can do is just sit here waiting. She licked her chest fur anxiously as Cloudsong shouted her name again, turning over her shoulder to look in his direction. “I’m coming as soon as I can, Cloudsong!” She responded, though her twitching tail betrayed her anxiety.
Cloudsong

Cloudsong purred at Ravenpaw's words. No promises. He meowed and twitched his tail when he heard Rainpaw reply. Cloudsong rolled over on his back and closed his eyes.

Choose a cat! ~ Blue's Shop! ~ Scythes ~ Lana's Place ~ WCO Jail.. ~ fogclan

vm me to enter my lair. it has infinite movies and wifi! snacks will be given. sometimes..

@/Eucalyptuspaw came for the movies and snacks!! @/snowflake. enters, carrying a whole buncha snowballs @/ChromeSilver_Hwaa enters carrying a Tiramisu Cake
Old July 22nd, 2024, 01:05 PM
Fog and Bones

Bump Policy: PLEASE bump me after a week! I WILL FORGET!
My Mood: Spooky

Ace
White with ginger and gray splotches; Scratch scar on cheek; Golden eyes
She/her || 9 moons || Atari Initiate

---
Ace sat in the middle of the clearing awkwardly. She didn't know what to do, as it was her first day in the Atari. She glanced around, seeing many cats. Maybe I could go talk to one? After all, this is why she had joined the Atari. But seeing so many cats all at once was kind of overwhelming. She always had had her sister... A pang of grief shot through her. Don't... Don't think about my sister, she thought. She stumbled to her paws, heading to the entrance. She needed time to think.
---

[OPEN!]

first post with her! (finally... long overdue)

❝ Spooky, scary skeletons
Send shivers down your spine
Shrieking skulls will shock your soul
Seal your doom tonight ❞

My characters and me are separate beings. Whatever my characters say or do, it is not a reflection of how I feel.
Character Bios + Trackers +Pixelgif Shop
| WIP Character Website |

Last edited by snowflake.; July 23rd, 2024 at 01:00 PM.
Old July 22nd, 2024, 01:09 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Mamba and Rattler exist.
(i'll do something else with them soon)

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue t1-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan), Agatha Kitty-Catfishwhisker(RiverClan), Kitty Softpaws t1-Caveclaw(RiverClan), The Collector-Dewfawn(WindClan)
Old July 22nd, 2024, 01:16 PM
I'm BACK y'all!

Bump Policy: 72 Hours (3 Days)
Default Re: RiverClan Mountain Territory

WOLFSONG
54 Moons | She/Her | Go With The Flow

Wolfsong chuckled lightly, her silver striped fur rippling in the sunlight. "Come here, Starrypaw, and I will show you," she replied as she stood and padded to a nearby flower. She pointed out a small cluster of flowers, yellow with many narrow petals making a poof at the end of the stems, accompanied by a round, white fluffy poof that looked almost translucent. "These are dandelions. You've probably seen them around before," the molly added with a soft smile. "The flower you want is similar, but flatter, and wont have the white poofs with it."
She stood and padded back to the juniper bush, carefully snipping off berries with her teeth.

{ @KestrelPaw @Nymph }

Want more info on my characters? Check here!
Closed Thread