Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan's Trials

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:10 AM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by HerbalTea
Today 02:42 AM
Kestrelpaw's Warrior...
by Blaaze
Last post by Rose
Today 02:41 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by HerbalTea
Today 02:40 AM
eternal placeholder....
by Rose
Last post by Ladiebugg
Today 02:29 AM

Old Yesterday, 08:29 PM
지금이 우리의 파도라면 두려워하지 말고 더 힘

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Sick

Default Re: RiverClan Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nymph View Post
"Well, the tom WAS kinda stupid, it was just scary cause he was bigger than me, and right in front of my face."
Willowtail nodded in understanding. Fully seeing where Starrypaw was coming from. "ooh.... well when a cat gets in your face there usually insecure. If your smarter than him, his strength shouldn't be a problem. If a cat ever pins you down and you know there dumb enough. Just go limp and have yourself ready, once they losen there grip thinking they've won, launch yourself upwards and boom! Ya got the upper hand."

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever"
- Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old Yesterday, 08:31 PM
Star Nymph

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeonghwaBerry View Post

Willowtail nodded in understanding. Fully seeing where Starrypaw was coming from. "ooh.... well when a cat gets in your face there usually insecure. If your smarter than him, his strength shouldn't be a problem. If a cat ever pins you down and you know there dumb enough. Just go limp and have yourself ready, once they losen there grip thinking they've won, launch yourself upwards and boom! Ya got the upper hand."
That sounded like a good idea. "Even if the cat is bigger than you, that works?"

Snowpaw: Primal Instincts, Silver Tongue
Cloud: Mind Reader

I am currently on summer hiatus, will make it as semi as possible so if am not answering for a long while, that is the reason why! Looking forward to being back full time, which is not happening until school starts up again. Will miss you all, have an amazing time! (mumbles 'lucky' under her breath)

Also my characters actions and thoughts don't reflect my own.
Also go see https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76821&page=2 Claw! He's nominated for COTM and I wanna win that!
Old Yesterday, 08:50 PM

Quote:
That sounded like a good idea. "Even if the cat is bigger than you, that works?"
Willlowtail nodded. "My father and mentor Stagheart is a big fellow, mainly all muscle and I was able to push him down and away with the move.. A cats belly is the softest part of its body, so if you can't push them off. Then use your hind claws on there belly, usually the cats instinct kicks in and they get off after some struggling." Willowtail meowed

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever"
- Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw

Old Yesterday, 08:57 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluest+r~ View Post
Cloudsong

Cloudsong hissed and batted her away with sheathed claws. No ticks would dare come near me! They would be frightened by my voice! He purred. Cloudsong's eyes glinted with amusement. You could check my pelt for fleas and ticks or you could go about your usual duties. He meowed. Cloudsong paused and lifted his head. While you're at it, how about you tell your sibling to hurry up? He meowed loud enough for Rainpaw to hear. Cloudsong licked Ravenpaw's shoulder. You go relax, you furball. I'll be fine. He meowed and playfully cuffed her ears.

Ravenpaw
“Whoa!” Ravenpaw ducked, making the motion a little more dramatic and pretending to stumble. “Careful oldtimer! Just trying to help sheesh.” Even though her voice and words sounded sharp, her eyes glinted with amusement. “You were the one just whining about apprentices not doing their duties, or is your memory fading now too?” She leaned forward, touching her nose to Cloudsong’s shoulder.

“I’ll check on Redmire in a bit. Let me check your pelt.” She meowed, lifting her tail in case he was getting ready to protest to interrupt it. “This is technically one of my duties. Now hold still.”
Old Yesterday, 08:57 PM
Star Nymph

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeonghwaBerry View Post

Willlowtail nodded. "My father and mentor Stagheart is a big fellow, mainly all muscle and I was able to push him down and away with the move.. A cats belly is the softest part of its body, so if you can't push them off. Then use your hind claws on there belly, usually the cats instinct kicks in and they get off after some struggling." Willowtail meowed
Starrypaw nodded. "I'm tired, gonna go nap. See you around?" she asked as she headed off.

Snowpaw: Primal Instincts, Silver Tongue
Cloud: Mind Reader

I am currently on summer hiatus, will make it as semi as possible so if am not answering for a long while, that is the reason why! Looking forward to being back full time, which is not happening until school starts up again. Will miss you all, have an amazing time! (mumbles 'lucky' under her breath)

Also my characters actions and thoughts don't reflect my own.
Also go see https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76821&page=2 Claw! He's nominated for COTM and I wanna win that!
Old Yesterday, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Starrypaw nodded. "I'm tired, gonna go nap. See you around?" she asked as she headed off.
Willowtail understood, it was getting later into the day, ideal for a nap. Willowtail also didn't want to say it but..... didn't kittypets nap? "Surely, don't be afraid to walk up to me anytime for anything" Willowtail purred, flicking her tail in goodbye as she set off to the medicine den

- Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here

Old Yesterday, 09:17 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime after 9pm Central!
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna16 View Post

Ravenpaw
“Whoa!” Ravenpaw ducked, making the motion a little more dramatic and pretending to stumble. “Careful oldtimer! Just trying to help sheesh.” Even though her voice and words sounded sharp, her eyes glinted with amusement. “You were the one just whining about apprentices not doing their duties, or is your memory fading now too?” She leaned forward, touching her nose to Cloudsong’s shoulder.

“I’ll check on Redmire in a bit. Let me check your pelt.” She meowed, lifting her tail in case he was getting ready to protest to interrupt it. “This is technically one of my duties. Now hold still.”
Cloudsong

Cloudsong purred and yowled, RAINPAW! MY JOINTS ARE ACHING!! He looked at Ravenpaw and sat down. Okay, check my pelt. But Im sure there is nothing there except skin and fur. He meowed sharply.

Note that what my character's actions are is not what I truly think!

Please check out my roleplays! https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=86275
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=86325

Here are my characters! https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=86267
Old Yesterday, 10:18 PM
Pfp by @/Dolomedes!

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Swanberry existed

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old Today, 12:07 AM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Honeystep, Sharkhail and Adderstrike jumped around
Old Today, 01:08 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

To make sure Wisteriawren doesn’t go missing before the important plot lines she is meant to roleplay in, her roleplayer is establishing that she is still alive and well. And settled in the furthest corner of the clearing she could find from Fadingstar’s den, because humiliation was a constant companion of hers nowadays, she supposed.

Leaving them feeling betrayed.
Breaking the bonds that you've made.