Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
finley's travelling trader...
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 10:23 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Spider.
Today 10:20 PM
Singing birds under the...
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 10:20 PM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:18 PM
Beyond Enemy Lines
by dino.
Last post by Kix
Today 10:16 PM

Old Today, 08:17 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime after 9pm Central!
My Mood: Happy
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbxdwolfz View Post

[Antpaw]
Apprentice|6 moons|Thunderclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

Antpaw feels a bit relieved as he sees Hawkthorn, though naturally, he won't admit it. His scowl relaxes a bit, however.

"I'm not." He shakes his head. Of course it was his dad, the illustrious, powerful Hawkthorn. "I'm an apprentice now, I don't waste my time pretending."
Hawkthorn

Hawkthorn blinked. Well, of course not. He meowed and licked his chest fur awkwardly. Whos your mentor? Hawkthorn meowed curiously. I was napping.
Old Today, 08:24 PM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluest+r~ View Post
Hawkthorn

Hawkthorn blinked. Well, of course not. He meowed and licked his chest fur awkwardly. Whos your mentor? Hawkthorn meowed curiously. I was napping.

[Antpaw]

Oops, now that was a sore spot in Antpaw's fur. Antpaw's fur bristled for a few seconds before it settled down. His scowl, which initially had relaxed, grew deeper.

"Somebody named Sunflowerswirl. I don't know her." He spat, turning his head. "Smells like kittypet, she's one of the new warriors." Though he didn't say it outright, his tone is filled with annoyance and unhappiness at his assigned mentor.

Why wasn't he assigned someone like his dad? A grizzled warrior who was an expert in combat? Why Sunflowerswirl? Did his leader look down on him? Was he not good enough?
Old Today, 08:41 PM

Quote:

[Antpaw]

Oops, now that was a sore spot in Antpaw's fur. Antpaw's fur bristled for a few seconds before it settled down. His scowl, which initially had relaxed, grew deeper.

"Somebody named Sunflowerswirl. I don't know her." He spat, turning his head. "Smells like kittypet, she's one of the new warriors." Though he didn't say it outright, his tone is filled with annoyance and unhappiness at his assigned mentor.

Why wasn't he assigned someone like his dad? A grizzled warrior who was an expert in combat? Why Sunflowerswirl? Did his leader look down on him? Was he not good enough?
Hawkthorn

Hawkthorn twitched his tail. Well nobody does. He replied. When he saw Antpaw's expression, he added, Besides, I'm not fond of her either. Always hogging the plump freshkill.
Old Today, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Hawkthorn

Hawkthorn twitched his tail. Well nobody does. He replied. When he saw Antpaw's expression, he added, Besides, I'm not fond of her either. Always hogging the plump freshkill.

[Antpaw]

That does make Antpaw feel a lot better, to hear that his dad agreed with him. "It's like I'm not good enough for a normal mentor." He complains, "Not a strong, powerful fighter."

"I bet you didn't get someone like her for your mentor." His voice has a bit of venom in it, but it's unintentional, and not directed at Hawkthorn.

Last edited by bigbxdwolfz; Today at 08:50 PM.
Old Today, 09:12 PM

Quote:

[Antpaw]

That does make Antpaw feel a lot better, to hear that his dad agreed with him. "It's like I'm not good enough for a normal mentor." He complains, "Not a strong, powerful fighter."

"I bet you didn't get someone like her for your mentor." His voice has a bit of venom in it, but it's unintentional, and not directed at Hawkthorn.
Hawkthorn

Hawkthorn flattened his ears. Look, I understand that you're angry but that is no excuse to think that you are not good enough. He meowed angrily. Hawkthorn licked Antpaw's shoulder. Give it some time. You might like her. Why dont you go find your mother over by the fresh kill pile? He meowed and stood up. Hawkthorn left Antpaw alone and went in the warrior den.
Old Today, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Hawkthorn

Hawkthorn flattened his ears. Look, I understand that you're angry but that is no excuse to think that you are not good enough. He meowed angrily. Hawkthorn licked Antpaw's shoulder. Give it some time. You might like her. Why dont you go find your mother over by the fresh kill pile? He meowed and stood up. Hawkthorn left Antpaw alone and went in the warrior den.

[Antpaw]

Like her? Not at this rate. Antpaw doesn't lick back, and stays silent in a show of rebellion. Why wasn't he given a proper mentor, if he was good enough? And this was after Springlight's death, too- the clan needed him to be a good warrior, he needed to be able to defend the clan. Antpaw doubted Sunflowerswirl was a good enough fighter.

Antpaw still does as Hawkthorn says, flicking his tail goodbye and padding over to the fresh kill pile, the word 'grumpy' plastered all over his face.

He looks around for Flowernose.

Last edited by bigbxdwolfz; Today at 09:23 PM.
Old Today, 09:29 PM

Quote:

[Antpaw]

Like her? Not at this rate. Antpaw doesn't lick back, and stays silent in a show of rebellion. Why wasn't he given a proper mentor, if he was good enough? And this was after Springlight's death, too- the clan needed him to be a good warrior, he needed to be able to defend the clan. Antpaw doubted Sunflowerswirl was a good enough fighter.

Antpaw still does as Hawkthorn says, flicking his tail goodbye and padding over to the fresh kill pile, the word 'grumpy' plastered all over his face.

He looks around for Flowernose.
Flowernose

Flowernose approached the freshkill pile and nudged Antpaw with her muzzle. Whats with you? Got a flea in your pelt? She meowed playfully.

Flowernose was Antpaw's mother. She loves him dearly, but she acts more like his sibling than mother. Flowernose prefers to be playful than be neat.

Flowernose frowned at the freshkill pile, then looked at Antpaw. I saw your apprentice ceremony! You got Sunflowerswirl! She meowed and batted away a butterfly.
Old Today, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Flowernose

Flowernose approached the freshkill pile and nudged Antpaw with her muzzle. Whats with you? Got a flea in your pelt? She meowed playfully.

Flowernose was Antpaw's mother. She loves him dearly, but she acts more like his sibling than mother. Flowernose prefers to be playful than be neat.

Flowernose frowned at the freshkill pile, then looked at Antpaw. I saw your apprentice ceremony! You got Sunflowerswirl! She meowed and batted away a butterfly.

[Antpaw]

Antpaw nods. Somehow, it was a lot more difficult to be grumpy around his mother compared to his father. He felt bad.

"I'm fine." He meows, swallowing up his sigh, and sits down next to her. He searches in the fresh kill pile for a distraction- was there anything good to eat today? There was a vole that didn't look too bad. "Do you know anything about her?"
Old Today, 09:53 PM

Quote:

[Antpaw]

Antpaw nods. Somehow, it was a lot more difficult to be grumpy around his mother compared to his father. He felt bad.

"I'm fine." He meows, swallowing up his sigh, and sits down next to her. He searches in the fresh kill pile for a distraction- was there anything good to eat today? There was a vole that didn't look too bad. "Do you know anything about her?"
Flowernose

Flowernose frowned. I see her most of the time in the warrior den. She's almost always in there grooming or napping. Sometimes we exchange greetings but I dont really know her that well. Flowernose meowed, then narrowed her eyes at Antpaw. Why?

(also, should we mention Dolomedes? she's. Antpaw's mentor, right?)
Old Today, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Flowernose

Flowernose frowned. I see her most of the time in the warrior den. She's almost always in there grooming or napping. Sometimes we exchange greetings but I dont really know her that well. Flowernose meowed, then narrowed her eyes at Antpaw. Why?

(also, should we mention Dolomedes? she's. Antpaw's mentor, right?)

[Antpaw]

Oh, great. So according to Flowernose too, she was as fluffy as her appearance suggested. "I'm her apprentice, remember?" Antpaw points out. "And I don't know anything about her. Do you know if she's a good fighter?"

(Agree, we should, feels wrong to talk about another player's cat without em knowing. But also I'm not sure if Dolomedes will pick up.)

( @Dolomedes, we're currently badmouthing your cat, just so you know.)

Last edited by bigbxdwolfz; Today at 10:07 PM.