Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan's Trials

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Three unrelated questions...
Last post by Rani
Today 09:17 PM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by Bluest+r~
Strawberries have friends,...
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Meeting Your Hero [P]
by Fish
Last post by Neptune.
Today 09:13 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 09:12 PM

Old Today, 03:36 PM
she's dead scar. you won.

Bump Policy: 72 hours [ please provide link ]

Default Re: RiverClan Camp

cobwebfern

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge t2
she / they . riverclan
15 moons . missing back leg
tags ; @taillow - dusklion
trigger warnings for this post: none

happy that dusklion didn't seem too stressed right now, cobwebfern settled down in a lazy stretch next to her best friend. ' don't apologize. you're the deputy, i shouldn't expect you to have time for me all the time. warrior life is... ' she paused. swallowed. lost in thought for a second, she bit her lip and then returned to the conversation at hand.

' i tried. there was a cat from that other clan that i met who i think probably had a crush on me. uh, dusk, by the way.. do you wanna go out into the territory with me 'nd find some stuff for a nest for me? cuz, uh, um, i've been sleeping in the corner of the den and i kinda wanna sleep next to you? '

' bitter choco decoration,
eat it all without saying a thing '

cobwebfern ☆ warblerpaw
trackersroleplay with me!
Old Today, 05:10 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime after 9pm Central!
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna16 View Post

Rainpaw stretched as she padded out of the apprentice's den, flicking her ears as she observed the goings-on around her. She turned around and stepped to the side as her sister Ravenpaw joined her. The two helped groom some difficult to reach areas for each other before Ravenpaw padded off. Rainpaw saw Ravenpaw scurry away from Cloudsong when he called out, and suppressed an amused purr. She always groans about him. But Rainpaw didn't mind.

She rose to her paws and padded over to the elder. "How can I help you today, Cloudsong?" She asked, her voice gentle as she spoke to the gruff old tom. She couldn't help but feel affectionate towards the grumpy elder, he earned the right to complain a bit after all. And it certainly kept things lively.

Ravenpaw breathed a sigh of relief as Rainpaw approached Cloudsong to tend to whatever his needs were today. The elder really ruffled her fur sometimes, and she didn't want to look after elders right now. Maybe I'll get to battle train today! Or hunt! Now her fur bushed with excitement at the prospect of what today would bring.
Cloudsong

Cloudsong turned his head as Rainpaw acknowledged him.Well, finally! A scrawny apprentice that does their lame duties! He spat and narrowed his eyes. Im so hungry, I could eat a fox! Plus my joints are aching again. Cloudsong meowed and nodded to Ravenpaw. You should both help, instead of sitting around the clearing. Cloudsong snarled, knowing very well that is exactly what he usually does. Cloudsong padded over to the elders den and sat by the entrance. Hurry up you annoying youngsters! My joints are aching!
Old Today, 05:55 PM
Pfp by @/Dolomedes!

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingnettle View Post
@sleepyyjax

Starrykit raised her muzzle from the little meal to see an unfamiliar cat approach her. Of course, anyone who wasn't Mistyshard wasn't familiar to her.
"Uhm... this.. is fish. I guess." What was the exact name of what she was eating? Gosh, this felt like a real test and she didn't know the answer.
Just when she was going to shrink into her pelt, a little kit came bounding toward them with a wide smile. Another unfamiliar face, huh. Starrykit knew she ought to be learning names by now, but the world seemed to big for her and the nursery way more comforting. Oh wait, she did saw this kit in yhe nursery, actually.
Shellkit. That's a nice name, she thought. But not enough brave to say it out loud. "Uhm.. I'm Starrykit..." she whispered, her blue gaze bouncing from the kit to the warrior and back.

`~Owltalon
She, Her\Lionheart\44 moons\Riverclan
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty [ACTIVE]

- - -
Amber eyes looked back down at the small kit before she settled herself down in a loaf, watching as she addressed the other kit that padded up to her. Owltalon acknowledged them with a low and respective nod of her large head. It seemed that more kits were warming up to the harsh rock of the clearing as opposed to the soft bedding of the nursery. Which was good, it meant they were adjusting, something that took Owltalon a good while to do.

"Fish, eh?" It certainly smelt fishy, a strong and rich scent that Owltalon had almost forgotten during her time in the mountains. She genuinely wondered how she hadn't noticed it before. "Starrykit, how old are ya? Old enough ta be eatin' fish, yeah?" Probably, or else this kid would be choking right where she stood. An unfortunate thing, Owltalon always had a soft spot for the younglings.

"Shellkit, nice ta see ya. How are ya doin'? Starrykit a friend of yours?" Owltalon asked, urging a conversation to start bubbling up. She hadn't come here to scold the kit, she was just curious as to why Starrykit was being so secretive about her meal, as if eating were forbidden. Come to think of it, when was the last time Owltalon had eaten? The Lionheart winced as she looked down at her dirty paws. Might've been, what? A few days? Hm. She could hold on for a bit longer before she ate anything. Besides, nocat knew how scarce prey could be in the mountains, somecats probably needed the prey more than her.

Tags:
@sleepyyjax // Shellkit (I think, I didn't see your post lol)

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old Today, 06:09 PM
Star Nymph

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeonghwaBerry View Post

Willowtail looked at Starrypaw. "Oh my!.... I'm so sorry.... well uhmm, I can definitely assure you, if the Tom even tries to come after you foolishly, he'll have to get through Riverclan, and if he somehow does he'll have to get through me. And trust me he won't." Willowtail meowed, a bit protectivly.
"Well, the tom WAS kinda stupid, it was just scary cause he was bigger than me, and right in front of my face."

Snowpaw: Primal Instincts, Silver Tongue
Cloud: Mind Reader

I am currently on summer hiatus, will make it as semi as possible so if am not answering for a long while, that is the reason why! Looking forward to being back full time, which is not happening until school starts up again. Will miss you all, have an amazing time! (mumbles 'lucky' under her breath)

Also my characters actions and thoughts don't reflect my own.
Also go see https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76821&page=2 Claw! He's nominated for COTM and I wanna win that!
Old Today, 06:17 PM
Pfp by @/Dolomedes!

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

`~Owltalon
She, Her\Lionheart\44 moons\Riverclan
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty [ACTIVE]

- - -

TAKES PLACE AT A DIFFERENT TIME THAN THE PREVIOUS OWLTALON POST
-
(In the nursery)
That was certainly a meeting, Owltalon definitely didn't expect to walk away from it with a whole entire child. A child that she had grabbed by the scruff and was held neatly in her mangled maw. She walked from the Starpoint with a head dizzy with questions and swelling hope. She'd be a good mom, no doubt! That wasn't what she was having thoughts about. She was just wondering how awkward things could possibly get between her and Seabreeze. She quite liked the Lionheart, she thought he was decently quiet but very active in the clan as any good warrior should be. Even if there bond wasn't very strong, it was still fairly positive. Owltalon had no enemies (that were in this clan of course. But who knows! Somecat could definitely secretly hate her, nothing new there), but making Seabreeze her first wasn't a welcome option.

Given how understanding the tom was, she'd just have to hope nothing would come from it. Just some awkward glances maybe, but not pure malice. Plus, it had already been established that Seabreeze was purely incapable of instant hatred, and Owltalon knew that he didn't hate his brother either, he just wasn't ready.

The Lionheart's brown face was slicked down with thick tears, and her pink tongue ran over her muzzle repeatedly as she tasted the savory salt in them. It was oddly enjoyable, but definitely weird. No taste like that came from anywhere in the forest, and Owltalon, being the unsettling cat she was, took a liking to weird things, even tastes.

Once she reached the nursery, she ducked down into the enclosed space and gently dropped Beachkit near the entrance. Owltalon lifted her eyes from the ground and to the moss beds. Hmmm... Plain she thought, squinting her eyes at them before looking back down at Beachkit. This was his first time at Riverclan and Owltalon was determined to make it as comfortable as possible. She'd have to get him some pretty trinkets so he could decorate his nest with them. Maybe he'd like that... Plus, she'd love to learn more about him as a cat, what he liked and what he didn't. He was her son after all.

"Pick any bed ya cain't smell anythin' on. You'll 'ave one alllll to yerself. Sounds good, eh chap?" She gave the smaller cat a quick nuzzle before she nodded her head towards the empty beds. Once he settled, she'd start giving him the leeway to ask questions. Or he could ask as he got there, she really didn't mind. The fact that he was even speaking to her was a miracle, one she didn't take lightly.

Tags:
@Weekend-Wondering // Beachkit

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old Today, 06:25 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluest+r~ View Post
Cloudsong

Cloudsong turned his head as Rainpaw acknowledged him.Well, finally! A scrawny apprentice that does their lame duties! He spat and narrowed his eyes. Im so hungry, I could eat a fox! Plus my joints are aching again. Cloudsong meowed and nodded to Ravenpaw. You should both help, instead of sitting around the clearing. Cloudsong snarled, knowing very well that is exactly what he usually does. Cloudsong padded over to the elders den and sat by the entrance. Hurry up you annoying youngsters! My joints are aching!

Rainpaw
Rainpaw’s whiskers twitched in amusement. She dipped her head in a respectful gesture to the elder. “Sure thing, Cloudsong.” She meowed. She turned her head to where her sister tried to slink off. Not only was Cloudsong an elder that needed them, but he was also their kin. If they weren’t willing to help him, how could they possibly call themselves RiverClan warriors one day?

“C’mon, Ravenpaw!” She called to her littermate as she trotted to her, her steps smooth and graceful. “I’ll go to Mistyshard’s den to get something for Cloudsong’s joints. Will you get him some freshkill?” She turned and headed to the medicine cat’s den without giving her sister a chance to protest. She knew that despite any reluctance, Ravenpaw would get the job done. Hopefully nobody loses fur while she does it though. She thought to herself, whiskers twitching again.

She stopped in front of the medicine cat’s den, standing respectfully to the side of the entrance. “Mistyshard? Berrypaw?” she called into the den. She took a few paces back. “I’m here to get some herbs for Cloudsong.” She explained. “He says his joints are aching again.” She wasn’t sure if this was something she’d be able to take to him herself or if the medicine cat and/or medicine cat apprentice would need to come to apply it themselves. So she waited patiently by the entrance.

Ravenpaw

Ravenpaw turned when she heard her sister’s voice and quickly felt her pelt prickle. She opened her mouth to protest but Rainpaw was already off on her way to get something for Cloudsong. She let out a low groan before going to the freshkill pile to see what was there for Cloudsong. She flicked her tail in annoyance as she picked out a mouse.

Ravenpaw carried the mouse to where Cloudsong was waiting and set it down at his paws. “How’s this you grumpy furball?” She meowed, silently hoping that Cloudsong would like and accept that mouse. She knew that if he didn’t, she’d be making another trip to the freshkill pile. A cat can hope…
Old Today, 06:30 PM

Quote:

Rainpaw
Rainpaw’s whiskers twitched in amusement. She dipped her head in a respectful gesture to the elder. “Sure thing, Cloudsong.” She meowed. She turned her head to where her sister tried to slink off. Not only was Cloudsong an elder that needed them, but he was also their kin. If they weren’t willing to help him, how could they possibly call themselves RiverClan warriors one day?

“C’mon, Ravenpaw!” She called to her littermate as she trotted to her, her steps smooth and graceful. “I’ll go to Mistyshard’s den to get something for Cloudsong’s joints. Will you get him some freshkill?” She turned and headed to the medicine cat’s den without giving her sister a chance to protest. She knew that despite any reluctance, Ravenpaw would get the job done. Hopefully nobody loses fur while she does it though. She thought to herself, whiskers twitching again.

She stopped in front of the medicine cat’s den, standing respectfully to the side of the entrance. “Mistyshard? Berrypaw?” she called into the den. She took a few paces back. “I’m here to get some herbs for Cloudsong.” She explained. “He says his joints are aching again.” She wasn’t sure if this was something she’d be able to take to him herself or if the medicine cat and/or medicine cat apprentice would need to come to apply it themselves. So she waited patiently by the entrance.

Ravenpaw

Ravenpaw turned when she heard her sister’s voice and quickly felt her pelt prickle. She opened her mouth to protest but Rainpaw was already off on her way to get something for Cloudsong. She let out a low groan before going to the freshkill pile to see what was there for Cloudsong. She flicked her tail in annoyance as she picked out a mouse.

Ravenpaw carried the mouse to where Cloudsong was waiting and set it down at his paws. “How’s this you grumpy furball?” She meowed, silently hoping that Cloudsong would like and accept that mouse. She knew that if he didn’t, she’d be making another trip to the freshkill pile. A cat can hope…
Cloudsong

Respect your elders! Cloudsong spat at Ravenpaw almost immediately. It is a honor to assist your clanmates! Even a grumpy furball like me. Cloudsong dipped his head and took a bite of the mouse. Thank you. You may go. He meowed after swallowing, not in his usual grumpy and sarcastic tone.
Old Today, 06:41 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluest+r~ View Post
Cloudsong

Respect your elders! Cloudsong spat at Ravenpaw almost immediately. It is a honor to assist your clanmates! Even a grumpy furball like me. Cloudsong dipped his head and took a bite of the mouse. Thank you. You may go. He meowed after swallowing, not in his usual grumpy and sarcastic tone.

Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw resisted the urge to roll her eyes. At least he’s eating it. It’s not like she didn’t like the old white tom. She just shared a bit of his snark. “C’mon now you old furball,” she meowed, “you know I respect you plenty.” She was glad to see the old fluff eating at least. She figured she might as well see what else she could do to help him while Rainpaw was getting the herbs.

“Aching joints the only thing you have to complain about? Or do you have fleas too?” She leaned forward as she spoke, beginning to sniff his pelt but being mindful to give him room to eat in peace.
Old Today, 06:52 PM

Quote:

Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw resisted the urge to roll her eyes. At least he’s eating it. It’s not like she didn’t like the old white tom. She just shared a bit of his snark. “C’mon now you old furball,” she meowed, “you know I respect you plenty.” She was glad to see the old fluff eating at least. She figured she might as well see what else she could do to help him while Rainpaw was getting the herbs.

“Aching joints the only thing you have to complain about? Or do you have fleas too?” She leaned forward as she spoke, beginning to sniff his pelt but being mindful to give him room to eat in peace.
Cloudsong

Cloudsong hissed and batted her away with sheathed claws. No ticks would dare come near me! They would be frightened by my voice! He purred. Cloudsong's eyes glinted with amusement. You could check my pelt for fleas and ticks or you could go about your usual duties. He meowed. Cloudsong paused and lifted his head. While you're at it, how about you tell your sibling to hurry up? He meowed loud enough for Rainpaw to hear. Cloudsong licked Ravenpaw's shoulder. You go relax, you furball. I'll be fine. He meowed and playfully cuffed her ears.
Old Today, 07:08 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Applebees loafed in the middle of camp.

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw