Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Camp
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 05:10 PM
Ravenpaw Finder
by Luna16
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 05:03 PM
The Ash comes back at Dusk
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 05:02 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Aolani
Today 04:58 PM
Unofficial Badges
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 04:46 PM

Old July 7th, 2024, 10:39 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default warblerpaw's training [p]

SUNFLARE
he/him. 28 moons. golden tabby; ginger and white markings; amber eyes, tattered right ear
[ beefed up T1, just a scratch ]

as soon as sunflare wakes up (at the crack of dawn, like always), the large tom gives his pelt a quick grooming. which he realizes proves to be pointless afterwards, as his fur looks exactly the same. but, oh well! there are much more important things to focus on ..like how he now has an apprentice!! very exciting! he's certain that the young toms name is warblerpaw.

stretching his limbs and jaws parting in a yawn, the warrior leaves his nest and exits the warrior's den. the sun's just come up, barely peeking over the camp walls. which, in his opinion, is the perfect time to train! despite having just woken up, the tabby looks energized as always. so, with a flick of his tail, he's heading towards the apprentice's den.

poking his head inside, bright amber eyes scan the dim den. eh..between all the apprentices, it's harder to pick out which one's warblerpaw than he thought, oh no. "warblerpaw!" he calls out, voice ringing throughout the den. he doesn't even seem to notice just how loud he was because, well..he doesn't know he's actually being that loud. oops. "it is time for your training!" he adds on before stepping away.

[ @finley !! ]

artfight | ·characters· |pronouns.cc

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old July 8th, 2024, 01:10 AM
she's dead scar. you won.

Bump Policy: 72 hours [ please provide link ]

Default Re: warblerpaw's training [p]

warblerpaw

purrks ; herbal knowledge t1
he / she . thunderclan
7 moons . closeted trans
tags ; @furrensic - sunflare
trigger warnings for this post: none

warblerpaw was already awake. he was very excited. at the smallest sound of his new mentor's voice he jumped up and padded out after sunflare, pausing to wave his tail at him. ' hi sunflare!! i'm kinda hungry- could i just- ' he quickly trotted over to the freshkill pile and retrieved a small vole (the smallest one he could find, just so his other clan members could eat as much as they needed). ' okey dokey! i'm ready to go. '

' bitter choco decoration,
eat it all without saying a thing '

cobwebfern ☆ warblerpaw
trackersroleplay with me!
Old July 12th, 2024, 07:40 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

SUNFLARE
he/him. 28 moons. golden tabby; ginger and white markings; amber eyes, tattered right ear
[ beefed up T1, just a scratch ]

sunflare's admittedly a little surprised at warblerpaw's quick arrival, but not displeased. as soon as the apprentice grabs himself a vole, the tabby nods. "great! let's start our journey!" he beams, tail swaying as he makes his way to the camp's exit. he has a few ideas of where he wants to head first, sending the younger tom a glance as they exit camp. "make sure to stay close by," he advises before he looks ahead once more.

the first landmark sunflare decides to take warblerpaw to us willow's rise. it only made sense, seeing as it's the closest to camp. the area's bathed in sunlight, a large weeping willow planted right in the middle. "this is willow's rise! the marks in the trunk of the tree serve as a memorial to those who passed in the last fire," he explains. "it also serves as the clans gravesite. but! there's also a great amount of prey here!" though, with how boisterous his voice is..the nearby prey is probably in hiding now.

"if you have any questions - please, ask away!! on the way to our next landmark, of course!" and with that, he's gesturing for the apprentice to follow him through the territory once more. amber eyes observe the duo's surroundings, occasionally glancing at warbler to make sure he's keeping up.

next up was sunkissed creek, which sunflare's grin grows at the sight of. still, it's clear he's alert for any signs of predators - they typically lurk here, unfortunately. "this is sunkissed creek! very relaxing!! predators have a tendency to make their home here, though."

[ @finley !! would you be up for throwing in border tours along with the territory /nf ]

artfight | ·characters· |pronouns.cc

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old Today, 03:26 PM
she's dead scar. you won.

Bump Policy: 72 hours [ please provide link ]

warblerpaw

purrks ; herbal knowledge t1
he / she . thunderclan
7 moons . closeted trans
tags ; @furrensic - sunflare
trigger warnings for this post: none

warblerpaw nods his head at the warning to stay close and pads a little closer to his mentor, grinning widely. once they made it to willow's rise, he glanced around, padding closer to the weeping willow and inspecting the marks in the trunk with wide eyes. ' that is a lot of warriors.. ' he murmured to himself, screwing up his mouth. with a soft sigh he pressed his head to the treetrunk and stood again. ' so where to next? '

warblerpaw's eyes were wary once they made it to sunkissed creek. ' it's relaxing, yeah, but when i was a kit i heard a tale about the time a warrior lost their tail to a snake here. that's not gonna happen to me, right? i mean, if it happened, i would be fine and i would be strong but if it did happen i would be okay right. '

[ yeah of course ^^ ]

' bitter choco decoration,
eat it all without saying a thing '

cobwebfern ☆ warblerpaw
trackersroleplay with me!