Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan's Trials

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 07:14 AM
RiverClan Patrol Place...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 06:53 AM
Never have I ever game!
Last post by HerbalTea
Today 06:52 AM
Ash Comes From Fire
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 05:34 AM
Snowheart's Mini Pixelgif...
Last post by TheRedWyvern
Today 05:26 AM

Old Today, 12:03 AM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: RiverClan Camp

Jaggedkit loafed a few tail-lengths from the nursery. He'd been part of RiverClan for close to two moons now, yet the four-moon-old tom hadn't made any friends so far. It was hard; all of these cats were unfamiliar, and he had no idea what to say to any of them.

One or two times he'd started approaching another one of the kits, hoping to ask them to play a game or do something else. Yet, each time he'd come up with some sort of reason not to. So, here he sat, by himself.

[ open! ]
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old Today, 12:18 AM
rainbowsan ♡

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goopysharkboi View Post
"Ah, there you are. Up for a spar later? I've got time before I go back out to continue searching for intruders to chase out." Silentstrike calmly spoke, tail swishing.
DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 30 moons
go with the flow, rapid recovery, beefed up t3, mind reader
A spar? Rolling her shoulders back in thought, Dusklion frankly couldn't recall the last time she'd had a general spar. Not that her skills were all that rusty thanks to her daily self-training, but still practice was better than no practice. His comment about intruders was met with a soft snort, but other than that it was disregarded. "Sure. Could use the practice. To the mountains or the forest?" she questioned, wondering where he would want to spar.

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old Today, 01:30 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime after 9pm Central!
My Mood: Bored

Cloudsong
Riverclan Elder

Cloudsong padded onto the Riverclan clearing. My old bones are aching again! He complained. Cloudsong looked around, with his good eye, the clearing for a cat to yell at for herbs. He spotted a cat and walked towards them. Hey! You!

Feel free to roleplay with Cloudsong!
Old Today, 02:13 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post
DUSKLION
A spar? Rolling her shoulders back in thought, Dusklion frankly couldn't recall the last time she'd had a general spar. Not that her skills were all that rusty thanks to her daily self-training, but still practice was better than no practice. His comment about intruders was met with a soft snort, but other than that it was disregarded. "Sure. Could use the practice. To the mountains or the forest?" she questioned, wondering where he would want to spar.
"I'm thinking the forest." He meowed gently. Silentstrike had always been a better fighter in the forest.
Old Today, 02:31 AM
revenge is a fools game

Bump Policy: once a week/every 7 days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post
DUSKLION
A furrowing of her brows and a more keen stare was shot Jayfrost's way as Dusklion immediately shook her head. "Actually, it's not. Remember what I said 'bout draggin' you by your ears to the den if you didn't go?" There was a gleam in her eyes as she wondered if the tom thought she had been joking. "I can show you I wasn't jokin' around if you'd like, or you can walk there with me now." There was a brief moment of silence as she blinked at the tom, finding it difficult to be mad at one of the only cats in the entire Clan she considered an actual friend (stars, she needed to actually get better at being a good friend, considering they hadn't talked in awhile).

"Really though, don't want you keelin' over 'n dyin' on me. You really gonna let those wounds a tree rat gave you be the way you go out? I thought my friend Jays was better than that - stronger." Amusement was evident in her tone as her whiskers twitched. Dusklion was totally prepared and ready to drag the full grown cat to the medicine den to at least make sure there was no sign of infection. "Or I can treat 'em for you. Don't know much, 'n can't promise it won't hurt, but I'll give you a choice; my untrained hide or the medicine cats."

[ Jayfrost - @alec ]
jayfrost let his head hang a bit, escaping dusklions stare in no way except that he didnt have to meet her eye anymore, "looks like i dont really have a choice here huh" he mused, motivating himself to a smirk and already on all four paws when dusklion added another sentence. 'I thought my friend Jays was better than that - stronger.' oh. "yeah yeah im already on my way" the tabby rolled his eyes, overplaying the frankly irrational reaction that sentence got out of him. "ya should maybe take a lesson or two aye? no more chances to get around it if you can do it properly"

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
ROOKFIRE

Old Today, 05:03 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime after 9pm Central!
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluest+r~ View Post
Cloudsong
Riverclan Elder

Cloudsong padded onto the Riverclan clearing. My old bones are aching again! He complained. Cloudsong looked around, with his good eye, the clearing for a cat to yell at for herbs. He spotted a cat and walked towards them. Hey! You!

Feel free to roleplay with Cloudsong!
The cat scattered off. Cloudsong flattened his ears. What, no cats helping elders now? He spat and padded back to the elder den. He sat next to the entrance and waited for an apprentice to do their duties.

{Feel free to roleplay with Cloudsong!}
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=86278
^ If you want to be part of my WC plot roleplay!