Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Never have I ever game!
Last post by KestrelPaw
Today 08:25 PM
Snowheart's Mini Pixelgif...
Last post by SnowheartTC
Today 08:22 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 08:21 PM
Dawnstar x Slytiger Litter...
by Ian
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 08:05 PM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat...
by dino.
Last post by KestrelPaw
Today 08:02 PM

Old Today, 05:42 PM
Matching w/ @ghost.

Bump Policy: 48 hours ^^
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

▪︎Sproutfleck▪︎
▪︎The Bronze Knight▪︎
Purrks: Beefed Up T1 | The Collector

The Spotted Tom opened one eye from where he had been lying (as he had grown accustomed to first seeing what the problem was, then actually waking up) in the sun. The voice was quite clearly his tabby spotted leader, and his eyes almost immediately drifted toward the blood on her paws. Oh, violence. Yay. Standing up quickly (as it's best not to be slow when violence is involved or you might be victim), Sproutfleck stretched his eyelids open to keep himself awake as he padded up to the stone, glancing again at the blood on Bumbles paws again. Forcing his verdant hues away, he noticed that beside him Orangeblossom seemed to be having a panic attack. But it was different than pinepaws because pinepaw had become his son tick.

"Hey, uh... you good?" He asked the tom with a sideways glance. "you seem to be choking on air." Dang, there goes his people skills. But it WAS true, the floppy eared feline was looking... not too good, honestly. Did he need the himelick maneuver? The Bronze Knight didnt know how to do that. Best learn soon though because it would be very kestrelpaw to choke on air and die. And then he would just sit there in confusion. Get your crap together, man! Turning his head, he cast Kes a look. What was-- ohhh, she totally did something. Sigh. "I know what you did. Fess up." He told hed sharply. He actually had no idea what KesStress did but maybe it would guilt her into admitting. He turned back to Orangeblossom. Geez, he didn't look happy at allll. "Sorry. Kids." He sighed with a shake of his head.

[/SPOILER]

isla, Alec, Bean, phantom, Morrigan, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>

Staff Sign?

Old Today, 06:00 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Fine

Brackenclaw- He/Him, No purrks, 24 moons old, Thunderclan.

Brackenclaw had been in the clearing when he saw Bumblestar appear from the entrance for once the Warrior was taking some time to himself apparently that was a mistake. His nose picked up the smell of blood and Bumblestar seemed to be on edge as she called for a Clan meeting. He had a bad feeling about this meeting. Brackenclaw would immediately sit up straight his tail twitching slightly out of uncontained anxiety. However, he would quickly compose himself. A warrior needed to be immovable even in his emotions. So he steeled his mind for the coming news. It was at this moment Brackenclaw saw his new Apprentice Applepaw come barreling towards his side. Brackenclaw nodded a greeting towards his Apprentice before turning back to his Leader. He heard Applepaw's mindless babbling. The Apprentice was certainly a chatterbox. He would look over at his Apprentice with a neutral expression before saying. "As a Warrior in training it is your duty to pay attention to what you're Leader is saying. It's a good idea to stay silent and listen." Brackenclaw meowed with his deep voice. The large Maine Coon had long dark brown fur orange eyes that seem to pierce into the very soul of whoever he was looking at and rippling muscles with white fur under his chin and down his chest. An incredibly powerful and intimidating looking Warrior that was for sure. But Brackenclaw really wasn't as mean as he looked and sounded just very business oriented. @Dolomedes
Old Today, 06:06 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Ravenpaw-She/Her
5 Moons

base by xutaes on DeviantArt

————————

Ravenpaw turned her attention from what it had been on to the StormCrest.

Ah, she didn’t seem happy.
Ravenpaw wondered why.

The apprentice sat down and listened curiously.

Witheredstar is the current leader of SunClan, she has an open den policy!
ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan)
Silver Tongue-Whitekit(ThunderClan)
Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan)

Last edited by Idiotic.Bean101; Today at 06:06 PM.
Old Today, 06:39 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Mysterious

Hollowkit
~<>~
3 moons || he/him || ThunderClan kit || Silk Spinner
brown, masked classic tabby w/ low white; titanite eyes

At his leader's furious call, Hollowkit pokes his head out of the nursery with a yawn. His eyes only half open sleepily, the tabby takes note of the red staining her paws. Was that blood? Hollowkit had never before seen another cat's blood, but he had encountered plenty of prey blood, and the familiar metallic tang carried on the light Summer air and into the crowd of gathering cats.

Part of Hollowkit had originally debated if it was even worth it to attend this meeting, the last one he'd gone to was pretty boring - only Drizzlecloud's retirement was of note, and even that Hollowkit couldn't bring himself to care much about. This meeting, however, seemed to hold the notes of something worth listening to, and Hollowkit knew that if his plans to rule the world were to someday come to fruition, he had to have eyes and ears everywhere, this meeting would be no exception. So, his eyes bright with interest, white paws carry the young tom further into the clearing where he took up a spot at the front of the crowd, ready to listen.

[ OPEN ]
Old Today, 07:00 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 35 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

Uh oh this didnt look good.... Mudhound padded out into the clearing with a yawn, having just finished up a nap, and their muzzle quickly pulled tight in worry. It couldnt be riverclan right? they were still gone and Mudhound didnt know that there were any more concerns..... Loafing on the ground the tripod hoped it wasnt that serious and maybe was already dealt with.
Old Today, 07:09 PM
sometimes dead is better

Bump Policy: x MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Mysterious

°•○☆ TINYOWL ☆○•°
very small pure-white tom freckled with gray - gray paws, tail, ears & eye circles

•••

hoots trotted up at bumblebee's call, noticing some blood on her paw. oh no, if bumblebee was hurt that wouldn't do at all. he tried to catch her eye and smile brightly at his leader before sitting down. he hoped his smile would make her feel better 'cause she looked pretty upset! too upset for him. no no, no cat could be upset on hoots watch! nope! no good!

x Character Site x
x Roleplay Tracker x Training Tracker x

x Tuftedtusk is a ShadowClan Enforcer! x
If you need him, please mention me, PM me
or leave me a visitor message!