Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Irispaw Finder
Last post by paedyn
Today 11:03 AM
Wisdom in the Dark (FINDER)
by Rowan
Last post by paedyn
Today 11:02 AM
i can hear a lonely...
Last post by squidz
Today 10:53 AM
Icekit Finder <3
Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:48 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 10:45 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 20th, 2024, 04:06 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: RiverClan Camp

Snowstripe called out when her name was called "over here!"

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old July 20th, 2024, 04:24 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 2 days [ONLY for timesensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: The Rift [ Atari / RiverClan Border ]

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 30 moons
go with the flow, rapid recovery, beefed up t3, mind reader
There were oh so many things currently going wrong - like Wisteriawren and guilt weighing on her mind much more than she would've liked - so in true Dusklion fashion she was shoving all of that down in favor of physical exercise. She had woken early and trotted from camp without bothering saying a word to anyone. Part of her knew it was impractical to patrol the border so much, but she couldn't help it; they knew nothing about this group and the deputy was worried that... well, that... she just wanted to know any cats that were near their Clan.

The one healer she had met seemed friendly enough. Standing at the border the dark tabby gazed across into the territory. Who were they? How long had they been here? ...What were they like? Her loyalty and heart would never leave the sandy beaches of RiverClan, but her curiosity of what else lay out here had only grown with their settling in the mountains. "Who are you...?" she murmured to herself, the breeze ruffling her fur slightly.

please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥
"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den

Last edited by taillow; July 22nd, 2024 at 07:17 PM.
Old July 20th, 2024, 05:03 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Tired

-‘๑’- RIFTPAW | 6 MOONS | HE/HIM -‘๑’-
split half solid black, half brown tabby with icy blue eyes
header by @/dino.

✮ ⋆ ˚。

Riftpaw slowly made his way towards Mistyshard as she called his name, apparently assigning him to a herb patrol. Herbs?...He didn't know anything about herbs. He was training to be a warrior apprentice. Briefly, he gave a disconcerted look, but quickly went back to his emotionless stare. He would be helping his clan, and that's what really mattered in the end. Besides, it was just some moss and sticks and marigold, right? That was easy, and maybe if he brought some fresh moss to the elders, they'd tell him some stories.

"Okay." He replied, sitting down with tail wrapped around his paws as he waited for his patrol mates.

( @burntToast | @Bean )

pixelgifs by @/snowflake.

Brokenstream is RiverClan’s Head Lionheart - If You Need Him, Mention Me

Last edited by korok; July 20th, 2024 at 05:03 PM.
Old July 20th, 2024, 05:11 PM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish

|[ Mud'smoke ]|
he/him | 24 moons | RC warrior | more of a hunter
Herb patrol? Mudsmoke hadn't been on one of those since he was an apprentice strangely enough. He heard his apprentices name being called though it didn't sound as if she was on the same patrol as him. Eveningthaw 'n troutwhisker, those were her patrol mates. Mudsmoke looked around for the two warriors but didn't spot them, he trusted his clanmates to ensure his apprentices safety. Hopefully atleast. Some of his clanmates to give you a bed of moss without thorns in. He didn't spot his apprentice yet, but hopefully she would stick out of trouble. He'd have to ask Fishpaw how her first herb collecting patrol went, maybe she'd find it fun.

Oh yes, his patrol. Got side tracked there. Turning to face the silver medicine cat he nodded his head indicating he understood what she had instructed. Moss, sticks, marigold. Easy. Good thing too since he wasn't sure he knew any herbs at all, marigold he'd seen enough of to know what it was thankfully. Now just to wait for his patrolmates, Antlerbranch and riftpaw. Course he hadn't formally met either of them but he'd seen then around, didn't seem like the trouble making type. Hopefully he wouldn't deal with the cases of patrolmates not showing up otherwise his only issue would be his leg. It was healing quite well after the battle. Still a pain to walk on but not as bad as it used to be, he was sure he could manage a quick herb collecting without much complaint from it.

It wasn't long before he spotted a brown and black apprentice. Riftpaw. The apprentice didn't seem to have seen mudsmoke, oh wait maybe it's because he hadn't made his way over to where everyone else was gathering. Rising to his paws Mudsmoke abandoned the spot he had been sunning in and made his way over to the apprentice bowing his head in greeting. Taking a seat next to riftpaw, he raised his head and scanned the clearing for signs of the other warrior so they could head off on their patrol.

Tags:
- Antlerbranch ( @Bean )
- Riftpaw ( @JellyCat )
( @PINTO BEAN for the itsy bitsy Fishpaw mention :3c)
═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════
Old July 20th, 2024, 05:13 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Tired

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Brokenstream | 22 MOONS | HE/HIM ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
sleek golden bengal tom with light green eyes, jet black ears & back legs
header by @/Marigoldwhisper

◜◜

The RiverClan warrior mewed his thanks, shaking out his pelt briefly as he licked his lips, eyes lighting up at the taste of the carp. His ears perked excitedly as Duskleaf spotted a salmon, dashing towards it with a flying leap to land on...nothing.

Purring with a force that shook his whole body, Brokenstream watched as Duskleaf entirely missed the salmon. "I'd say you'll get it next time, but I'm going to catch it!" He teased, racing up the riverbank towards where the large fish swam away.

( Brokenstream rolled a 16 - I think that catches it but lmk if it doesn't !! )

With how own flying leap, he lets out a triumph yowl right before his body slams into the water, his claws hooking the salmon in the midsection. Using his grip to propel himself forward, his managed to drag his way towards the panicked fish's spine, giving a forceful bite. The fish's movements became even more panicked, but Brokenstream managed to hang on as the pair struggled in the water. He broke the surface, gasping for air. However, the salmon's fight was becoming weaker, and he used this opportunity to give it yet another powerful bite, kicking strongly with his hind legs in an attempt to bring it to shore.

"Might need 'sm help here!" He mumbled through a mouthful of fish, flinching as the tail slapped his face as he paddled to shore.

( @Seamrog - no worries !! sorry for mine too LOL i've been busy moving )

pixelgifs by @/snowflake.

Brokenstream is RiverClan’s Head Lionheart - If You Need Him, Mention Me

Last edited by korok; July 21st, 2024 at 01:45 PM. Reason: removed quote
Old July 20th, 2024, 05:32 PM
I'm BACK y'all!

Bump Policy: 72 Hours (3 Days)

WOLFSONG
54 Moons | She/Her | Go With The Flow

The silver tabby stretched in the sunlight as she heard her name called.
Leading a patrol so soon? I'm glad they still trust me.
Wolfsong padded up to Mistyshard, who she had been informed was the new medicine cat, and dipped her head politely.
"We will do our best," she replied before turning to summon her patrolmates. Waving her striped tail in the air, she let her blue gaze wander over the gathered cats.
"Frogfur, Starrypaw, come meet me and we will head out momentarily," she called, hoping they would respond. So many new clanmates, she had yet to memorize everyone's faces and names.

{ @KestrelPaw @Nymph }

Want more info on my characters? Check here!
Old July 20th, 2024, 07:36 PM
X Jack

Bump Policy: Feel free to bump me, but while I'm on hiatus, I probably won't get to it
My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizo View Post
WOLFSONG

Wolfsong padded up to Mistyshard, who she had been informed was the new medicine cat, and dipped her head politely.
"We will do our best," she replied before turning to summon her patrolmates. Waving her striped tail in the air, she let her blue gaze wander over the gathered cats.
"Frogfur, Starrypaw, come meet me and we will head out momentarily," she called, hoping they would respond. So many new clanmates, she had yet to memorize everyone's faces and names.

{ @KestrelPaw @Nymph }
Frogfur excidetly padded over to meet her.

Jack is the current leader of PowerClan.
♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨
"Oh look, it’s the feline equivalent of a kit throwing a tantrum! Maybe if you spent less time growling and more time training, you’d actually win next time." - Jack
I'm very busy between school and home, so if I miss something, feel free to bump me!

Old July 20th, 2024, 07:46 PM

Bump Policy: 24hr
My Mood: Queenly

Fishpaw
{♡ 7 moons | She/her ♡}
Lies lies lies! She couldn't be on a different patrol than mudsmoke! Mudsmoke was her mentor! How could they be separated?! Aren't mentors and apprentices supposed to be going on the same patrols?????? She was put on a patrol with cats she didn't even know! WHAT?! Enough panicking, atleast your on a patrol, be grateful for that fishpaw! It's not the end of the world! It's probably just a one time thing! Yeah totally! I HOPE SO!!!!!!

She brought her little self to finally accepting that she wasn't going to be with her mentor mudsmoke this time. Though when she looked around she didn't see any of her patrol members, that she didn't even know so that was just great. So she wondered over to her mentor and sat beside him. "Why the hell was I put in a different patrol than you?!" and yes she said that out loud, a long with a cuss word she accidentally let slip out, so this was great already going great with her freaking out. She just wanted to scream, but sadly, she couldn't.

{♡ @burntToast ♡}
{♡ @redshiftreign ♡}
{♡ @bulbasaurb ♡}

MR PLANT AND ARGOS = LOVE <3
୨୧ My Pookie ୨୧ Seastone ୨୧ Toyhouse ୨୧
Fishpaw and Duckpaw training tracker

I live in elaif's attic with a stick

click it!!
Old July 20th, 2024, 08:48 PM
Stares (•-•)

Bump Policy: 2-5 days
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: Atari Camp

roleplayer sends Mud to go bug Anima for the sake of activity
[closed]

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Old July 20th, 2024, 08:50 PM
&quot;BITE ME!&quot; (Uzi quote)

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizo View Post
WOLFSONG

{ @KestrelPaw @Nymph }
Starrypaw came up. This time, her patrolmates where here. She hoped she did well.

Can't Catch Me Now

I'M EVIL
Claw
Sirius
Phoenix
Closed Thread