Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan's Trials

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Camp
Last post by Rizo
Today 05:32 PM
the golden era [clan...
by taillow
Last post by taillow
Today 05:26 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 05:19 PM
parallels
Last post by taillow
Today 05:18 PM
test
by Spider.
Last post by Spider.
Today 05:08 PM

Old Today, 04:05 AM
revenge is a fools game

Bump Policy: once a week/every 7 days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Camp

jayfrost sat in a corner, hunched over and looking miserable.

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
ROOKFIRE

Old Today, 12:29 PM

Bump Policy: Never
My Mood: Bored

Garlicfish and Bubblesong exist (closed)
Old Today, 01:26 PM
rainbowsan ♡

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post
jayfrost sat in a corner, hunched over and looking miserable.
DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 30 moons
go with the flow, rapid recovery, beefed up t3, mind reader
Well there was a cat she hadn't talked to in a bit - not since passing by in one of the first meetings in this place. "You get your wounds looked at yet?" Dusklion chirped as she approached the tom, taking note of how he didn't look too good at all. After the Redmire situation, the deputy wasn't about to let any cat not get healed because of pride or dislike of their current medicine cat.

[ having dusk pop over to make sure jay gets his wounds treated! ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old Today, 01:51 PM
revenge is a fools game

Bump Policy: once a week/every 7 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post
DUSKLION
Well there was a cat she hadn't talked to in a bit - not since passing by in one of the first meetings in this place. "You get your wounds looked at yet?" Dusklion chirped as she approached the tom, taking note of how he didn't look too good at all. After the Redmire situation, the deputy wasn't about to let any cat not get healed because of pride or dislike of their current medicine cat.

[ having dusk pop over to make sure jay gets his wounds treated! ]
JAYFROST

a bit more in his own mind than jayfrost wouldve liked to admit, he almost jumped when dusklions voice appeared out of seemingly nowhere. the surprise however, was quickly overshadowed by the sheepish grin that didnt quite reach his eyes. jayfrost had indeed not get his wounds looked at yet, too busy..too..well, tired. he hadnt expected him falling back to old patterns to be called out, or noticed at all (dusklion had simply asked about something she had already mentioned once but he might as well count it) after passing his clanmates like a ghost for moons during his adolescence. the half smile still hanging on his face, the remainder of the surprised grin he had sported before, was briefly distrupted but a furrow of the brows, a flicker of emotion displayed in a moment of weakness and thoughtlessness, before smiling at dusklion with new found focus. "no..but its fine really"

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
ROOKFIRE

Old Today, 02:04 PM
rainbowsan ♡

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

DUSKLION
A furrowing of her brows and a more keen stare was shot Jayfrost's way as Dusklion immediately shook her head. "Actually, it's not. Remember what I said 'bout draggin' you by your ears to the den if you didn't go?" There was a gleam in her eyes as she wondered if the tom thought she had been joking. "I can show you I wasn't jokin' around if you'd like, or you can walk there with me now." There was a brief moment of silence as she blinked at the tom, finding it difficult to be mad at one of the only cats in the entire Clan she considered an actual friend (stars, she needed to actually get better at being a good friend, considering they hadn't talked in awhile).

"Really though, don't want you keelin' over 'n dyin' on me. You really gonna let those wounds a tree rat gave you be the way you go out? I thought my friend Jays was better than that - stronger." Amusement was evident in her tone as her whiskers twitched. Dusklion was totally prepared and ready to drag the full grown cat to the medicine den to at least make sure there was no sign of infection. "Or I can treat 'em for you. Don't know much, 'n can't promise it won't hurt, but I'll give you a choice; my untrained hide or the medicine cats."

[ Jayfrost - @alec ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old Today, 03:27 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

HERB PATROLS

These herb patrols are due the 30th July. If you would like an extension, request one by the 27th of July (preferred). If you'd like to be replaced let me know via VM or DM no later than the 23rd July.

Post orders are encouraged. If someone has not replied within 24 hours feel free to bump them and if they still haven’t replied within 72 hours from the original post you can skip over them.

Not completing the patrols will result in IC punishment. PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR FINDINGS TO THE PATROL MENU!!!!! (one person from the patrol)

Mistyshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
41 Moons, She/Her
Purrks: The Collector, Dreamwalker
The silver tabby herbalist trotted into the clearing, the smell of plants wafting from her medium-length fur. She let her one amber eye travel around camp, gathering the details and examining the cats that were currently in the clearing. Herb patrols... "RiverClan listen up, i'll be sending out herb patrols."

"First, Eveningthaw [ @redshiftreign ], take Troutwhisker [ @bulbasaurb ] and Fishpaw [ @PINTO BEAN ] to go look for poppy, a bright red flower, and cobwebs. Make sure not to lose any poppy seeds along the way.."

"Then I want Wolfsong [ @Rizo ] to lead Frogfur [ @KestrelPaw ] as well as Starrypaw [ @Nymph ] to look for juniper berries. They are purple blue, growing on prickly dark green bushes, and also be on a lookout for coltsfoot, which looks a bit like dandelion and has white or yellow flowers."

"Hm.. Mudsmoke [ @burntToast ] how about you take Riftpaw [ @JellyCat ] and Antlerbranch [ @Bean ] to the territory to look for moss and sticks which i'm sure you know how they look like, and marigold, a bright orange-yellow flower."

Lastly Garlicfeather [ @Fritter ] take Snowstripe [ @Silverfur & Co ] and Cinderpaw [ @Evenilolia ] to collect comfrey, a large, tall plant with clusters of drooping tubular purple flowers, large oval leaves with heavily textured veins, and fine fur lines the stem. Also bring some more marigold, a bright orange-yellow flower incase you didnt catch that from the last patrol, we can never have enough of that." Taking a deep breath, Mistyshard concluded her "speech".

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old Today, 03:45 PM
Life is great

Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Sad

Frogfur looked up. Her first patrol! Yes! She called when she heard her name.

---- Join WaffleClan! https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...25#post1614025 Pretty Please?
Old Today, 04:06 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Snowstripe called out when her name was called "over here!"

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old Today, 05:03 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days

-‘๑’- RIFTPAW | 6 MOONS | HE/HIM -‘๑’-
split half solid black, half brown tabby with icy blue eyes
header by @/dino.

✮ ⋆ ˚。

Riftpaw slowly made his way towards Mistyshard as she called his name, apparently assigning him to a herb patrol. Herbs?...He didn't know anything about herbs. He was training to be a warrior apprentice. Briefly, he gave a disconcerted look, but quickly went back to his emotionless stare. He would be helping his clan, and that's what really mattered in the end. Besides, it was just some moss and sticks and marigold, right? That was easy, and maybe if he brought some fresh moss to the elders, they'd tell him some stories.

"Okay." He replied, sitting down with tail wrapped around his paws as he waited for his patrol mates.

( @burntToast | @Bean )

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC
FORMERLY LEOPARDHEART00

Last edited by JellyCat; Today at 05:03 PM.
Old Today, 05:11 PM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish

|[ Mud'smoke ]|
he/him | 24 moons | RC warrior | more of a hunter
Herb patrol? Mudsmoke hadn't been on one of those since he was an apprentice strangely enough. He heard his apprentices name being called though it didn't sound as if she was on the same patrol as him. Eveningthaw 'n troutwhisker, those were her patrol mates. Mudsmoke looked around for the two warriors but didn't spot them, he trusted his clanmates to ensure his apprentices safety. Hopefully atleast. Some of his clanmates to give you a bed of moss without thorns in. He didn't spot his apprentice yet, but hopefully she would stick out of trouble. He'd have to ask Fishpaw how her first herb collecting patrol went, maybe she'd find it fun.

Oh yes, his patrol. Got side tracked there. Turning to face the silver medicine cat he nodded his head indicating he understood what she had instructed. Moss, sticks, marigold. Easy. Good thing too since he wasn't sure he knew any herbs at all, marigold he'd seen enough of to know what it was thankfully. Now just to wait for his patrolmates, Antlerbranch and riftpaw. Course he hadn't formally met either of them but he'd seen then around, didn't seem like the trouble making type. Hopefully he wouldn't deal with the cases of patrolmates not showing up otherwise his only issue would be his leg. It was healing quite well after the battle. Still a pain to walk on but not as bad as it used to be, he was sure he could manage a quick herb collecting without much complaint from it.

It wasn't long before he spotted a brown and black apprentice. Riftpaw. The apprentice didn't seem to have seen mudsmoke, oh wait maybe it's because he hadn't made his way over to where everyone else was gathering. Rising to his paws Mudsmoke abandoned the spot he had been sunning in and made his way over to the apprentice bowing his head in greeting. Taking a seat next to riftpaw, he raised his head and scanned the clearing for signs of the other warrior so they could head off on their patrol.

Tags:
- Antlerbranch ( @Bean )
- Riftpaw ( @JellyCat )
( @PINTO BEAN for the itsy bitsy Fishpaw mention :3c)
═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════