Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
the golden era [clan...
by taillow
Last post by taillow
Today 05:26 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 05:19 PM
parallels
Last post by taillow
Today 05:18 PM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by JellyCat
Today 05:13 PM
test
by Spider.
Last post by Spider.
Today 05:08 PM

Old Today, 02:01 PM
It's my life, not your's.

Bump Policy: 24hr
My Mood: Queenly
Default Cmon! Let's get to spying! [P]

Almondbay
{♡ 35 moons | She/her ♡}
hazel eyes looked around as she woke up, still not awake yet. Until she remembered what she has to do today with an apprentice named morningpaw, so she got up to her paws and stretched then quickly brown paws padded out of the nursery. Leaving basilkit to play. So she went the direction of the apprentice's den. She got to the den and looked for the young apprentice, then she saw her asleep among the others. She padded up to her softly, not wanting to wake the other apprentices, they needed their rest days like everyone else, but today was not a rest day for her or morningpaw, it was training day. As she got close to morningpaw she bent down close to the apprentice and whispered to her. "Hey, wake up it's time to train" she whispered to her with a little nudge to the side.

She made sure morningpaw was up and beside her before she started out of camp, she looked around to see if there was any hidden spots they could practice in before they went to a clearing to make it harder. "Now today we are doing stealth." she said, voice soft and comforting. She had never trained an apprentice before but she would today for a change, and that was good because she needed to get out of the nursery for once, she definitely needed a break from wild Basilkit.

{♡ @Dolomedes ♡}

"Baby who cares."

୨୧ My Pookie ୨୧ Pinterest ୨୧ Toyhouse ୨୧
Fishpaw and Duckpaw training tracker
♡"I will not be taking in anymore rps at this time, thank you!"♡
❦I live in elaif's attic with a stick❦
Old Today, 02:32 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Cmon! Let's get to spying! [P]

Morningpaw
He/him | TC apprentice | Moons: 6 | No purrks

WHAT THE HELL?!?! Morningpaw almost started with a slash towards whoever thought it'd be smart to just be that close to him!! But he didn't, luckily, because as he turned to face the cat with half a brain or less, green eyes landed on a queen. Not the one that he helped the other day, but a queen and uhhh clawing up queens was pretty against the rules. He blinked as he drew in a few deep breaths to calm his heart from the fright. That was embarrassing but also could you blame him, who wakes someone they don't know up like that. Geez. "I'm up, I'm up..." He shook out his fur and did a small stretch before following the queen from the camp. A lesson from a queen wasn't something he was expecting but also that's not too weird, queens were warriors before and after being queens so it made sense.

"Stealth, huh? So just being quiet?" He asked absentmindedly as his mind went to a game during his skithood before everything went to hell. Spiderthroat had been 'shadowclan' and the kits of Thunderclan, great warriors as they attacked. Morningpaw had attempted to change the tides and side with Spiderthroat but in the end he was nothing more than a waste of air as he got hurt and ended the fun more or less. Berrykit. Well Berrypaw now. He wonders how she is, she's around, he's seen her but he hasn't really interacted with her since that day. Odd, but not really for Morningpaw who was antisocial enough to put the loneliest wolves to shame. "Are their uses for stealth outside of like... hunting?"
[ @PINTO BEAN - Almondbay ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder
Old Today, 03:09 PM
It's my life, not your's.

Bump Policy: 24hr
My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: Cmon! Let's get to spying! [P]

Almondbay
{♡ 35 moons | She/her ♡}
Almondbay kept walking looking around for a hidden spot, still none that she could see with her hazel eyes. She looked down at morningpaw, happy that he is curious and asking questions, normally most apprentices ain't that curious, so she knew this would go well. "Well stealth is kinda like spying, but better, it helps you in bad situations like if your in danger and need to hide and be quiet, it's kinda like that, and yes stealth can help with hunting, it's kinda like hunting but different." the queen said with a soft grin.

She was looking around still as she remembered she hadn't introduced herself to morningpaw yet, he was probably wondering why a total stranger to him woke him up to go train, poor thing doesn't even know who he is with. "Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Almondbay, you might have seen my little crazy kit, Basilkit wondering around camp torturing the other cats." she said with a giggle, thinking about how Basilkit runs around camp biting ankles, she talked to her about it but she never listened sadly, so she is still a ankle biter.

She shook her head, she needed to focus on this apprentice and looking for a hidden spot.

{♡ @Dolomedes ♡}

"Baby who cares."

୨୧ My Pookie ୨୧ Pinterest ୨୧ Toyhouse ୨୧
Fishpaw and Duckpaw training tracker
♡"I will not be taking in anymore rps at this time, thank you!"♡
❦I live in elaif's attic with a stick❦