Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
i sit and look out. [p]
by samm
Last post by samm
Today 04:23 PM
WindClan Territory
by Ian
Last post by Undertaker
Today 04:22 PM
LF: Fadingstar roleplays
Last post by occultation
Today 04:22 PM
i'd die and come back just...
Last post by occultation
Today 04:11 PM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 04:06 PM

Old Today, 01:00 PM

Bump Policy: Never
My Mood: Bored
Default As the morning shines {P}

Roaringmoon, They/them, THC warrior

Ah, another apprentice who's mentor was a kittypet! This was the second time this moon! Annoyed they had to tidy other cat's slack, Roaringmoon sat down, lashing their grey tail in annoyance. @Dolomedes
Old Today, 01:09 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: As the morning shines {P}

Morningpaw
He/him | TC apprentice | Moons: 6 | No purrks

Morningpaw looked up at the feline that was supposed to be teaching him some more battling tactics. He actually wasn't super sure how he got from point a, wanting to get more battling practice, to point b, getting a lesson from yet another stranger, but he wasn't complaining. After all, he got what he wanted in the end, even if this guy seems annoyed just at Morningpaw's presence, not that he was one to talk with how frequently Morningpaw threw sass and annoyed glares at everyone around him, especially in the morning. Ugh, enough thinking, more practicing. "Hey, you said you'd give me some battle training right? Well I've been over the basics twice, once with Larkswoop and once with Mudhound, so I'm looking for more advanced stuff." Morningpaw didn't see the point of introductions, they both didn't really want to be here so why beat around the bush?
[ @HerbalTea - Roaringmoon ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder

Last edited by Dolomedes; Today at 01:10 PM.
Old Today, 01:46 PM

Bump Policy: Never
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Morningpaw

Morningpaw looked up at the feline that was supposed to be teaching him some more battling tactics. He actually wasn't super sure how he got from point a, wanting to get more battling practice, to point b, getting a lesson from yet another stranger, but he wasn't complaining. After all, he got what he wanted in the end, even if this guy seems annoyed just at Morningpaw's presence, not that he was one to talk with how frequently Morningpaw threw sass and annoyed glares at everyone around him, especially in the morning. Ugh, enough thinking, more practicing. "Hey, you said you'd give me some battle training right? Well I've been over the basics twice, once with Larkswoop and once with Mudhound, so I'm looking for more advanced stuff." Morningpaw didn't see the point of introductions, they both didn't really want to be here so why beat around the bush?
[ @HerbalTea - Roaringmoon ]
Roaringmoon, THC warrior, they/them
Roaringmoon turned around to greet the tom, at least he had better manners then Brindlepaw for who-ever-is-up there's sake.“Yeah, I did. First, the upright lock. Usually used as a finishing attack on a injured opponent. Onto your hind paws, crush your opponent with your weight, if they copy you, wrestle 'em. Now,try it on me."
Old Today, 02:23 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerbalTea View Post
Roaringmoon, THC warrior, they/them
Roaringmoon turned around to greet the tom, at least he had better manners then Brindlepaw for who-ever-is-up there's sake.“Yeah, I did. First, the upright lock. Usually used as a finishing attack on a injured opponent. Onto your hind paws, crush your opponent with your weight, if they copy you, wrestle 'em. Now,try it on me."

Morningpaw

Morningpaw narrowed his emerald eyes at the warrior. Try...it on them? What? Was this guy really looking at Morningpaw and then themself? Seriously, Morningpaw was tiny compared to this guy, the only thing this upright lock would do at most is annoy him! Morningpaw took a hesitant step back as he looked the warrior up and down and then continued trying to work out how to do what was asked from him in a way that actually had use rather than pathetically throwing himself at Roaringmoon and hoping which was stupid. There was no room for hope in a battle, that would only lead to death. "How exactly am I supposed to do that? I'm not big enough to actually weigh you down." Though the apprentice did do as asked, tearing up onto his hind legs and then dropping his front paws down again as roughly as he could, but he did so into the ground. Like he said, doing it on a warrior way bigger than him was pointless.

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder