Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Territory
by Ian
Last post by Undertaker
Today 04:22 PM
LF: Fadingstar roleplays
Last post by occultation
Today 04:22 PM
i'd die and come back just...
Last post by occultation
Today 04:11 PM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 04:06 PM
{~SomePerson's Rickety Art...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 04:02 PM

Old Today, 01:41 PM
rainbowsan ♡

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

REDHAWK
she/they | thunderclan hornet | 35 moons
the collector, the ultimate predator, kitty softpaws
Lifting her head from where she had settled into a corner of camp, Redhawk limped over to the meeting place. The blood on Bumblestar's paws, her urgent call for a meeting, the other Clanmates hot on her tail... it all worried her. Ears drawn back a bit apprehensively, the hornet glanced around in order to gain context clues for what this might be about.

[ open ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old Today, 01:41 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Amused

Risingstorm got up and walked over to join the meeting "hey Redhawk uhh is that blood on the leaders paw?" rising asked now worried about why the meeting was called
@taillow

risingstorm is a warrior of ThunderClan if he is needed mention me+-
(art by Dolomedes)

Last edited by Spider.; Today at 01:43 PM.
Old Today, 01:44 PM
evermore haunting~

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot TwT ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

MOONBAY
the sad grasp.....

Her sad flatened ears pointing down to the ground, but her whole face perked up at the new meeting being herded from her wise leader, and she instantly got up and instantly her tail trailed behind her she sat down.

#RTMmoonbay

|| WIP Character Site! || Art Shop! || Scroller credit! || Pronouns Page! || Roleplay Tracker! ||

Last edited by Myling; Today at 01:44 PM.
Old Today, 01:46 PM
Life is great

Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Sad

Darkclaw padded up to her leader. Was she going to get in trouble for fighting? What else was up? She nervously came to a halt, sitting down and tucking her tail beneath her paws.

---- Join WaffleClan! https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...25#post1614025 Pretty Please?
Old Today, 01:47 PM

Bump Policy: Never
My Mood: Bored

Vulturewhisper was curious.
Old Today, 01:51 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Dawnpaw looked up at her leader in shock

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old Today, 01:54 PM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Busy

Nightgaze
Thunderclan warrior

Pointy ears swivelled at the roaring call of her leader. Nightgaze immediately scurried to join. Mabye due to her short stature or because of the recognisable fury of Bumblestar was what made her vivid hues lock onto the blood staining the tabby's paws. Huh? Confusion flooded her mind as she took a seat with the rest of her clanmates. What had happened?

Canting her head, the small warrior tried not to let concern wash over her. There was obviously a problem...was someone in danger?! Who did she need to sink her claws into!? The conclusion caused her fur to bristle with adrenaline. One of her clanmates could need rescuing, and she had to step up if that was the case! No one would escape murdering her family again! Never again.

OPEN

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old Today, 02:11 PM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Four Days (96 Hours)
My Mood: Confused

Rosepaw
Header by @/Dolomedes / Male / 6 Moons / ThunderClan / Sexuality Unknown
Chocolate-brown and russet tabby Tom with fluffy fur and bright amber eyes, thin scars on his legs and a large scar shaved across the bottom half of his face that exposes several teeth

Sure, I’ve got half a face, but you’ve got yourself half a brain, so I’m sure we’ll get along just fine, ey?
~ Rosepaw, 19/100

✽❀✽

Rosepaw stepped forward, his maw widening in a long yawn of slight exhaustion. At that moment, russet and brown tabby apprentice knew nothing of his clan’s new situation with the search- that and its unfortunate results. He paced aorund camp, debating with himself about whether or not he should go ahead and invade the warriors den to respectfully demand somebody give him a hunting lesson, a kind of lesson that he certainly wanted more than just one of, but it was not long before an interruption came storming into ThunderClan’s clearing. At the sight of the soon-to-be-identified cat’s lack of… well… happiness, to put it simply. When the newly made apprentice recognized the incoming she-cat as Bumblestar, thanks to her brown and cream pelt, he felt his heart fall to his stomach. Angry with whatever he was about to hear even before he heard it, the young tom scanned his leader and took note of any other signs that he found out of the ordinary, including her standing fur, her lashing tail, and overall, simply her general mood at the moment. Rosepaw, slowly but surely, began to grow anxious. Ah, crap- somethin’ uh… somethin’s got her ruffled up, that ain’t good. I wonder- maybe a border conflict, maybe some RiverClan idiot’s come tumblin’ o’er into what used to be their territory, ‘r… somethin’ else… but she’s headin’ for The Stormcrest, ain’t she? He squinted at Bumblestar as she neared the Stormcrest, wincing in mild surprise when she suddenly made her meeting call even before she reached the giant rock. Alright, then, this obviously was not going to be the most… jolly meeting, that was… for sure. Rosepaw caught his breath, an uncharacteristic anxiety suddenly clutching his chest. Stars above, what’s happened? Her voice ain’t too soft either, she’s- whatever, listen, self, just… just LISTEN!!! He shut his brain up, worry engulfing him.

Oop- Only then did Rosepaw notice the dark crimson stain on one of Bumblestar’s paws. The russet tabby tom didn’t shrink back or flinch, and instead, with his eyes widening, he leaned forward to get a closer look. When he recognized the substance, the newly made apprentice felt a growl begin to rumble in his throat. Blood. A’IGHT, damn- is she paw-bleedin’? Nah… injuries don’t look like that, like- no, she’s got somethin’ else goin’ on… a fight? No… Rosepaw briefly activated his go-lucky inner detective. A’ight, a’ight! It’s more’a a smudge, I see, and lookin’ o’er there, it ain’t uh… wait… He had to step forward to get a closer look. Once he did, worry increasing, he blinked. Not like, drenchin’ her claws n’ muzzle, so… what? A body, maybe? Draggin’ a corpse? PFFFT, BUT THEN WHERE’S THE FREAKIN’ CORPSE, MAN- Alright, so this obviously wasn’t working. Rosepaw decided to shut himself up and slump onto the ground, feeling unusually feverish. He hated this. He hated the worry, the panic- but what was going on? Eventually, he decided to start talking to himself. Weirdly enough, that always helped his brain quit speeding back and forth around his head and tangling itself up. In a deep, quiet mutter, he began. “Shut up, self, shut it, I swear… she’d be rushin’ to collect warriors if there was a battle startin’, anyway. Yeh’, she’d be right to it… but… nah, not now. But ain’t that just the thing? The mystery bein’ left unsolved? Ah, she’ll say it any moment now… best thing I can do is wait n’ listen. Man, I hate bein’ so insignificant… hate it, hate it, hate it!” But if all he could do was listen, why not make the most of it? So Rosepaw sat straighter, lifted his head, perked his ears, kept his eyes wide and alert, and just like that, he began to wait for the meeting to begin.

✽❀✽

// May iliri, as well as possibly Springlight, live in peace
They were appreciated dearly \\

- My characters’ opinions, thoughts, and behaviors are not necessarily a reflection of my own. I can assure you that we are certainly separate beings. -

// WIP Character Biographies * Training Tracker \\

Have a nice day!
~ Fritz ~
Old Today, 02:13 PM
It's my life, not your's.

Bump Policy: 24hr
My Mood: Queenly

Almondbay padded up, seeing red on bumblestar's paws. She knew this couldn't be good.

"Baby who cares."

୨୧ My Pookie ୨୧ Pinterest ୨୧ Toyhouse ୨୧
Fishpaw and Duckpaw training tracker
♡"I will not be taking in anymore rps at this time, thank you!"♡
❦I live in elaif's attic with a stick❦
Old Today, 02:32 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Yeehaw

◢◣ RAGGEDEAR | 29 MOONS | HE/HIM ◢◣
fluffy, russet tom with yellow eyes, torn left ear, & black paw tips
header by @/burntToast

꧁꧂

Raggedear hurriedly made his way towards his leader, ears alert and eyes wide. Was that...blood? Who's was it? He paced anxiously as he awaited Bumblestar's announcement. "This spells trouble." He growled quietly.

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC
FORMERLY LEOPARDHEART00