Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
i'd die and come back just...
Last post by occultation
Today 04:11 PM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 04:06 PM
{~SomePerson's Rickety Art...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 04:02 PM
Tigerpaw training!
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 04:01 PM
Moonfall Lake
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 03:59 PM

Old Today, 01:50 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider. View Post
@BEAR.

Risingstorm walked over to wolfhive it all went down so quickly "hey are you good?" he asked knowing very well that his friend wasnt it didn't hurt to say something rising was hesitant to put his paw on the back of Wolfhive so he didn't keeping his paw down with his ears slightly back feeling simpathy for his friend
"Yeaaa--" NOPE, Wolfhive was quick to shift away from Risingstorm as his stomach tipped over the edge, and what little he had in his stomach was expelled onto the clearing floor. The tinge of blood in it was from his mouth, thankfully not anything to worry about.

Once he was done heaving, Wolfhive sank back, spent. "Probably.. shouldn't have done that."

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old Today, 01:54 AM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
"Yeaaa--" NOPE, Wolfhive was quick to shift away from Risingstorm as his stomach tipped over the edge, and what little he had in his stomach was expelled onto the clearing floor. The tinge of blood in it was from his mouth, thankfully not anything to worry about.

Once he was done heaving, Wolfhive sank back, spent. "Probably.. shouldn't have done that."

risingstorm winced slightly "yeah how about we go get you a drink of water?" the tom said "maybe it can help you wash the taste from your mouth." rising was unsure if that would help or not

risingstorm is a warrior of ThunderClan if he is needed mention me+-
(art by Dolomedes)
Old Today, 09:10 AM

Bump Policy: Never
My Mood: Bored

Vulturewhisper and Roaringmoon activity post
Old Today, 11:38 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider. View Post
@dino. @Rose

Risingstorm nodded him head 'oh mountain lion hmm I don't think I met him' the tom thought "Im sure he's a great warrior and I'm sure you'll make a good one too" he told the apprentice risings fur bristled as he felt a chill down his spine and looked around locking his gaze with mountainlion the older warriors gaze was cold and glazed with dislike maybe even hatred rising gulped a nervous smile "Hey I think your dad is by the warriors den maybe you can uhh go talk to him" rising said trying to hide the nervous tone in his voice
Kestrelpaw
She/Her | 67/100 | [ #flocklitterkestrel ]

"He is a great warrior." She corrected, huffing quietly. Her pretend offense was entirely forgotten at his second comment, and she perked up, excited. "Ya think so? No, wait, what am I saying! Of course I'd be an awesome warrior!" The molly announced, and then followed his line of sight to - Papa! "Bye, Risingstorm!" (Yes, she remembered his name from the meeting !)

With that little yell, Kestrelpaw scampered off, beelining for her father.

[ @dino. | We can end this interaction here and say the Willow's Rise one takes place immediately after if that lines up o7 ]

Leaving them feeling betrayed.
Breaking the bonds that you've made.
Old Today, 12:46 PM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Four Days (96 Hours)
My Mood: Confused

Rosepaw
Header by @/Dolomedes / Male / 6 Moons / ThunderClan / Sexuality Unknown
Chocolate-brown and russet tabby Tom with fluffy fur and bright amber eyes, thin scars on his legs and a large scar shaved across the bottom half of his face that exposes several teeth

Sure, I’ve got half a face, but you’ve got yourself half a brain, so I’m sure we’ll get along just fine, ey?
~ Rosepaw, 18/100

✽❀✽

Rosepaw’s gaze remained glued to the ground beneath his paws, slightly shaky as he tried his hardest to allowing the shame and the humiliation that he felt whirling through his mind to creep into his amber eyes. It was amazing in the most annoying ways possible how terribly embarrassing apologies could be, especially for somebody with Rosepaw’s stubborn, insecure mindset. Everything was alright until he made a dumb and/or excessively rude mistake, and when this happened, despite his reluctance to admit to it, he felt very, very humiliated. But fortunately for both Rosepaw and everybody else around him, he normally put in a strong effort to improve, or at least learn how to. If saying sorry was something that he had to learn to do to increase his levels of success, then so be it. It was difficult, it was awkward, and most importantly to Rosepaw himself, it was embarrassing, but it was worth it. Anyway, since when was Rosepaw the type of guy to shy away from a challenge, anyway? And once again, maybe Dawnkit would just be his first step towards learning how to do it… he had already managed twice, had he not? In spite of the russet apprentice’s usual hesitance to apologize more than once to somebody who had already rejected his last apology, Rosepaw was feeling extra motivated today, and now that Dawnkit basically just walked into his opportunity to say sorry, he was ready to do so. So standing in front of his tortoiseshell denmate like an idiot, he did, and while he did, Rosepaw tried to keep his gaze on her face to avoid putting his awkwardness on display any more than he already had.

Then like a miracle, she apologized right back to him, and Rosepaw even told her that she could consider him a friend if she would like to. It was an awfully dramatic start to a friendship, but it was something, and Rosepaw could not help but feel a little bit proud of himself for strengthening one of his weaker skills: sociability. And for once his anger issues had not gotten in the way of this interaction. In fact, this currently ongoing encounter with Dawnkit was going quite smoothly, and the russet and brown tabby tom-cat had a feeling he would not be having too many struggles when it came to speaking with Dawnkit- at least, from now on, that was. She was forgiving, and for the most part, Rosepaw tried to be the same while he was around her… ignoring the time he had made her cry and just walked away as her tears hit the floor. Rosepaw had already decided that part did not count. But now that he and Dawnkit appeared to be on the same page when it came to apologies and forgiveness, the russet and brown tabby apprentice had absolutely no idea what to say, so instead, he simply stood in silence. Awkwardly waiting for something to speak up about to come to mind, Rosepaw prodded up some dirt with his claws. Apologies were awkward enough as they were, of course, but directly after they were exchanged…? Entirely different story. It was awkward, yes, just in a different… way. Rosepaw forced himself to look up, but he did so just in time to hear the sound of Dawnkit’s voice again. When the sound met his earshot, barely resisting the urge to literally thank the tortoiseshell she-Kit for saying something, his head snapped up, and his widened eyes blinked.

Firstly, Dawnkit told him thank you, and stiffly, Rosepaw nodded, his eyes falling narrow again. Dawnkit continued, noting that there was not exactly much to say now, before going ahead and thanking him again. Rosepaw followed her with his amber gaze as she stood up, slightly surprised at the sight of her already moving out of his way. She stepped away from the entrance to the apprentices’ den, making room for him to head in. She then told him that she thought she should let him sleep, and just before Rosepaw could thank her, the she-kit added that he looked about half-dead on his paws. For a moment, Rosepaw was confused and annoyed, but after a moment or two of thought, he made the delayed realization that she had been joking, thanks to the slight tease in her tone. Once he did, with a small scoff, he muttered, “Ah-ha… right. I uh… agree, I s’pose.” But as it turned out, Dawnkit was not finished speaking. She added that if he was not too tired, was not too busy with training, then she would like him to meet her at the fresh-kill pile in the morning, stating that they could talk a bit more there. Rosepaw raised his eyebrows a little bit, beginning to consider it. She had grown just like him, and maybe, just maybe she was a little bit less annoying than she had been the last time they met, back when he had made her cry. Btu when his tortoiseshell denmate began to bounce up and down on her toes, with a small sigh, Rosepaw realized that he just didn’t have it in him to snap at her right now. So awkwardly glancing around first, he turned to face her, and without much else to do, he smirked slightly. “…Sure, a’ight- my schedules decently empty tomorrow mornin’, I’m thinkin’, so… yeah. We should be good to chat, if that’s what your askin’.” Then loosing his smile as he lost the ability to care for a moment, he grumbled, “Anyway, right, I outta get to bed for at least five seconds… see ya’ in the mornin’ then.” With that, he started to head into the apprentices den. But just as he placed his first paw in, he felt a strong, painful urge to add something else, something very necessary, so confidentially, he turned around, and did. “Oh. Also, your grammar still sucks. Kind of. A’ight, have a good one, goodni- euh- goodbye.” With last flick of his tail, muttering something about ‘exhaustion’ and ‘stupidly childish Risingstorm’, Rosepaw ducked, heading forth and disappearing into the apprentices’ den.

✽❀✽

~ @AriaTheFiremaiden { Dawnkit } ~

- My characters’ opinions, thoughts, and behaviors are not necessarily a reflection of my own. I can assure you that we are certainly separate beings. -

// WIP Character Biographies * Training Tracker \\

Have a nice day!
~ Fritz ~
Old Today, 12:56 PM
hopelessly in love gays

Bump Policy: ★Whenever! Please bump me! My memory is awful and bumps are very helpful!!
My Mood: Blah

Twilightforest didn't want to be taken by the missing gods, so he sat

Oakclaw existed depressingly, being cringe and angsty
( #RTMoakclaw )

Twistedvine sat

(Activity posts, all Closed, besides oakclaw)

Last edited by ollie; Today at 12:59 PM.
Old Today, 01:50 PM
evermore haunting~

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot TwT ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

MOONBAY
the sad grasp.....

Her eyes were streaked with tears from her crying in the warrior den she got up and sobbed ove the prey pile small little delicate tears raining down like her pain and unfathomable sadnes onto the prey.......

[open :')]

#RTMmoonbay

|| WIP Character Site! || Art Shop! || Scroller credit! || Pronouns Page! || Roleplay Tracker! ||

Last edited by Myling; Today at 01:50 PM.
Old Today, 02:09 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime after 9pm Central!
My Mood: Bored

Flowernose

Flowernose yawned and stretched her legs. What a lovely nap, She meowed to herself and looked around the clearing for her mate, Hawkthorn. Flowernose padded to the prey pile and picked out a plump rabbit. She walked back over to the warrior den and sat next to the entrance.

Hawkthorn

Hawkthorn walked into the camp and looked around. He spotted Flowernose, his mate, sitting by the warrior den. Hawkthorn walked over and licked her shoulder. Where have you been? Flowernose meowed and nudged a rabbit toward him. Hawkthorn took a bite before answering, I went for a walk. Flowernose purred amusingly. Getting in touch with nature? She meowed. Hawkthorn lifted his head and pushed the half-eaten rabbit towards her. He twitched his ears. I guess something like that. He meowed.

~ spirit ~
Old Today, 03:14 PM
It's a mental breakdown

Bump Policy: Every 2-3 days
My Mood: Cheerful

↠ S K Y L A R K ↞
27 moons ~ ThunderClan ~ she/her
"and i'd rather be too loud than never speak at all"

All the golden she-cat had wanted was to snag herself a piece of prey. Her day had been incredibly tiring, what with all the patrolling and... patrolling again. For Skylark that was a lot of work. The sound of sobbing drew her attention as she crouched to select a plump looking mouse and she looked up to see Moonbay with tears streaking her muzzle. Sighing, she dropped the prey she had been so looking forward to and plopped herself down beside her, "So what's the story darlin'? Who or what's got you feeling so sad 'cause you tell me and I'll claw their ears off." With the state Moonbay was in she was only meaning it half as a joke. The venom in her tone overpowered any jokes that could be made about her size making it impossible for her to reach a fully grown warrior's ears. @Myling

Last edited by Cinderspirit; Today at 03:15 PM.