ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 02:09 PM
under a starry sky
Last post by occultation
Today 02:08 PM

Old Yesterday, 11:25 AM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: RiverClan Patrol Place [Temporary]

Catfishpaw meowed yep! Today was the BEST DAY EVER!!! Even better than the day she became an apprentice!!! @chickadee @JellyCat
Old Yesterday, 11:56 AM
Matching w/ @ghost.

Bump Policy: 48 hours ^^
My Mood: Dark

♤ Goldfish ♤
♤The Ace of Spades♤
Go With The Flow | Agatha Kitty | Primal Instincts [Climbing]

Another day, another patrol. Not that it was a bad thing. Goldfish quite enjoyed patrolling. Well, she actually really, really liked patrolling. And last night's StarClan dream with Pepperbounce had given her newfound strength. So that only improved her mood. It seemed that The Ace of Spades seemed to only grow more cheerful by the day, despite each traumatic even knocking her skull. Trying to pry at her thoughts. Patrolling took her mind off of it, and it'd be nice to take Mari out. Rising to her paws, the dappled feline began to pad over to Dusklion at the call of her name, offering her a nod. She trusted her? A lightning bolt of pleasure shot through her. She hadn't expected to be trusted with something like that. But she wouldnt complain. "Alright. If I see somewhere that could prove useful I'll take it." She mewed, gaze thoughtful. Trotting a short distance away, the tortoiseshell sat down and awaited her patrolmates arrival, tail flicking occasionally. Marigoldpaw would get a cuff around the ears ears she didn't show. Not hard, of course, just like something you would give a kit who found their way into the warriors den uninvited, and pulled your tail. But Adderstrike would bring a curious conversation. She seemed like a good enough warrior, and Goldfish looked forward to speaking with her. She didn't really truly congratulate her yet for becoming a warrior either.

[/SPOILER]

isla, Alec, Bean, phantom, Morrigan, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>

Staff Sign?

Old Yesterday, 01:06 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Yeehaw

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Brokenstream | 21 MOONS | HE/HIM ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
sleek golden bengal tom with light green eyes, jet black ears & back legs
header by @/Marigoldwhisper

◜◜

Brokenstream ears pricked to acknowledge Dusklion’s call for him to go to patrol, giving a friendly nod to Bearsnout and Catfishpaw as he bounded over to meet them. ”Sorry for the delay! Let’s get going.” He said with a flick of his tail, whiskers twitching in amusement at his apprentice’s excitement.

( @chickadee | @Katiethewolfchild )

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC
FORMERLY LEOPARDHEART00
Old Yesterday, 06:40 PM
Pfp by @/Dolomedes!

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaaze View Post

♤ Goldfish ♤
♤The Ace of Spades♤
Go With The Flow | Agatha Kitty | Primal Instincts [Climbing]

Another day, another patrol. Not that it was a bad thing. Goldfish quite enjoyed patrolling. Well, she actually really, really liked patrolling. And last night's StarClan dream with Pepperbounce had given her newfound strength. So that only improved her mood. It seemed that The Ace of Spades seemed to only grow more cheerful by the day, despite each traumatic even knocking her skull. Trying to pry at her thoughts. Patrolling took her mind off of it, and it'd be nice to take Mari out. Rising to her paws, the dappled feline began to pad over to Dusklion at the call of her name, offering her a nod. She trusted her? A lightning bolt of pleasure shot through her. She hadn't expected to be trusted with something like that. But she wouldnt complain. "Alright. If I see somewhere that could prove useful I'll take it." She mewed, gaze thoughtful. Trotting a short distance away, the tortoiseshell sat down and awaited her patrolmates arrival, tail flicking occasionally. Marigoldpaw would get a cuff around the ears ears she didn't show. Not hard, of course, just like something you would give a kit who found their way into the warriors den uninvited, and pulled your tail. But Adderstrike would bring a curious conversation. She seemed like a good enough warrior, and Goldfish looked forward to speaking with her. She didn't really truly congratulate her yet for becoming a warrior either.

Marigoldpaw
She, Her\Appretice\8 moons\Riverclan
"There will come a poet whose weapon is his word."

Purrks: Dreamwalker [ACTIVE] Chill of Death [ACTIVE]

- - -
Her name had been called, and at first, Marigoldpaw thought she was in trouble for doing... Uh, whatever she liked to do that might've been bad clan etiquette, but it seemed that wasn't the case (thank the stars). It was just a patrol, a border patrol. Marigoldpaw was quick to bolt outside of her den, white paws scrapping against hard rock. Oh, she really did hope she wasn't late! Being late meant being scolded and that wasn't anything Marigoldpaw activity seeked.

"Hey Speckles, darn, you're fast!" Marigoldpaw smiled before she sat beside her mentor and rested her head on her shoulder. While running was a lot easier now, her stamina was still dirt poor. She needed to bring it up or else she'd be dinner. "Gah, erm, sorry I'm late. Am I late? I hope I'm not," she wheezed, her eyes looking around for the other cats that were called. In fact, somecat else was joining them it seemed. Adderstrike. Marigoldpaw had seen them around before, but never talked to them. She hoped they were nice, then she could be friends with them. Hopefully.

"So uh, which border?" Marigoldpaw asked, eager to have her curled ears filled to the brim with information. Rambling was her specialty so hopefully Speckles wouldn't mind giving Marigoldpaw a disoriented lecture for a change.

Tags:
@Fish // Adderstrike

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old Today, 10:24 AM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Beaverpaw-He/Him
6 Moons
8/100

—————————

Wait what? Oh no, he didn’t know how to do that yet!
Guess he’s have to learn.

Beaverpaw looked for the cats he would be going with.

@Morrigan - @Bean

Witheredstar is the current leader of SunClan, she has an open den policy!
ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan)
Silver Tongue-Whitekit(ThunderClan)
Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan)
Old Today, 10:40 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 21 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Finally, Seabreeze had started to feel useless with how little he was doing for the clan as a whole. Training and team building was important but it was the familiarity and usefulness of patrols that really made him productive. He knows that Dusklion likely hasn't sent him out because of the injuries he had gotten in the fight but it made him feel like he was failing her regardless of that. He sighed, and got to his paws quickly. Already many cats were gathering up so he had a good feeling about the turn out, but maybe he was getting too hopeful too early and wouldn't that be ironic for the lionheart known for pessimism. "Duckpaw, over here." The lionheart called out to one of his apprentices who had gathered before sweeping his blue eyes over the crowd for the other one. "Covepaw! Come on!"

They had gone on a mock patrol not too long ago and on top of that Covepaw had already been on a couple patrols. So hopefully his apprentices understood the importance of this task. If they didn't yet then they would, patrols can seem a bit boring when there's other things like training to be a warrior or battles and fights to think about. "This'll be just like we practiced. And a good chance to reinforce hunting techniques I taught you." The lionheart spoke, cutting off his rabbit hole of thoughts where they stood and rather standing in the middle of the gathering cats and more than ready to go the moment both of his apprentices showed.
[ @rubberRatroom - Covepaw | @PINTO BEAN - Duckpaw ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder
Old Today, 10:52 AM
not a bird

Bump Policy: daily, please!
My Mood: Mysterious

EVENINGTHAW,
THE EXECUTIONER
RIVERCLAN | HULK SMASH! , JUST A SCRATCH , THE COLLECTOR
[ @constellation @Shade. ]

Dusklion's voice rose over the clearing, and the massive warrior rose on lead-heavy paws upon hearing the clipped sound of his name. Ear flicking, he stepped up under the impromptu patrol post and surveyed the clearing for his patrolmates. Ryesong, eh? Well, he'd do just fine to spend the evening hunting with his long-time friend. It was the other name that gave him pause. Redwater. Familiar- reminded him of a certain warrior he had once trained, loathed and idolized. Red. Rush. Easily, he could have mistaken it for his name if he hadn't been paying such keen attention.

But the sleuth was dead and gone, and this was a different warrior. Even if the name gave him cause for comparison.

"Ryesong, Redwater, on me. We're heading out as soon as you're both here." he said easily, no-nonsense attitude ever present.

grousepaw is shadowclan's medicine cat apprentice
they and mossfreckle have a semi-closed den policy.

Eveningthaw | Grousepaw | Emberkit | Burningnight | Rush Casket
Old Today, 12:01 PM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by redshiftreign View Post
EVENINGTHAW,
THE EXECUTIONER
RIVERCLAN | HULK SMASH! , JUST A SCRATCH , THE COLLECTOR
[ @constellation @Shade. ]

Dusklion's voice rose over the clearing, and the massive warrior rose on lead-heavy paws upon hearing the clipped sound of his name. Ear flicking, he stepped up under the impromptu patrol post and surveyed the clearing for his patrolmates. Ryesong, eh? Well, he'd do just fine to spend the evening hunting with his long-time friend. It was the other name that gave him pause. Redwater. Familiar- reminded him of a certain warrior he had once trained, loathed and idolized. Red. Rush. Easily, he could have mistaken it for his name if he hadn't been paying such keen attention.

But the sleuth was dead and gone, and this was a different warrior. Even if the name gave him cause for comparison.

"Ryesong, Redwater, on me. We're heading out as soon as you're both here." he said easily, no-nonsense attitude ever present.

@constellation

Ryesong's tattered ear flicked as he picked up on his name. Someone was saying something about him! All good things, he hoped. Oh. It's just patrols. Well, a warriors work is never done, after all. Ryesong was always eager to help out others and there were lots of cats in RiverClan who couldn't hunt for themselves. He could provide for them and have sone fun while doing it.

Oh, and what joy, he was going on patrol with his old buddy Angergaze. And a warrior by the name of Redwater. Didn't know this cat that well, hopefully Redeater was chill.

The large brown tabby made his way over to Eveningthaw, his scarred eyebrow playfully raising at the other's commanding demeanor.

"Someone's bossy today. Wonder how you'll feel when I catch way more prey than you." he challenged. Ultimately, Ryesong trusted Eveningthaw enough to take orders from him, but he also liked to have fun and he knew the best way to coax Eveningthaw into a game was by making it a competition.