Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Kits Need To Learn Too!! [...
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 08:03 AM
Trying (and failing) to...
Last post by alec
Today 07:45 AM
The Atari [Outsider Group...
Last post by gs29513
Today 07:37 AM
Snowheart's Mini Pixelgif...
Last post by bigbxdwolfz
Today 07:29 AM

Old July 17th, 2024, 06:21 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Amused
Default Re: Climbing lessons with risingstorm

@Weekend-Wondering

risingstorm flicked his tail yeah its true he was a bit childish he sighed "Okay then I wont have to teach ya how to do the basics I'll show you a few moves after the climbing." he said "Okay climb up I'll follow behind ya" he meowed waiting for Rose paw to climb up before he did once he got up to a reasonable area where he see a easy pace to start "Okay when jumping branch to branch the most important thing is keeping balance and making sure your jump is good." he said before jumping to the branch of the other tree using his tail to keep balance as he landed "Okay uhh your turn ya know use your tail ang uhh yeah" he smiled he knew he wasn't the best teacher and of course he and rosepaw were polar opposites but that was fine after all better to do training then make friends

risingstorm is a warrior of ThunderClan if he is needed mention me+-
(art by Dolomedes)
Old Today, 06:15 AM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Four Days (96 Hours)
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: Climbing lessons with risingstorm

Rosepaw
Header by @/Dolomedes / Male / 6 Moons / ThunderClan / Sexuality Unknown
Chocolate-brown and russet tabby Tom with fluffy fur and bright amber eyes, thin scars on his legs and a large scar shaved across the bottom half of his face that exposes several teeth

Sure, I’ve got half a face, but you’ve got yourself half a brain, so I’m sure we’ll get along just fine, ey?
~ Rosepaw, 17/100

✽❀✽

Rosepaw was not afraid to call a fully fledged warrior childish directly to his face… just so long as he was being honest. What was wrong with just spreading some truth, anyway? But when the brown and white tabby tom-cat told him that he would teach him some moves after their climbing lessons as finished, he brightened just a little, satisfied at the words that they would not be relearning the basics for the forty-seventh time in a row. Then when he was told to climb up, Rosepaw nodded curtly, and he began. Risingstorm told him that he was going to be following from close behind, and Rosepaw gave him a glance of acknowledgment before returning to leaping up the tree trunk. His main goal was really just to not fall and almost get himself killed this time, so it was pretty easy to achieve. Easy and boring, that was. They moved their way up the tree at a decently efficient pace, until eventually, Risingstorm decided that they had reached a reasonable area, and he stopped them. Rosepaw paused on a branch just slightly above where Risingstorm had stopped, folding up into crouch while glowering grumpily at the warrior, waiting for the older tabby’s explanation. Firstly, the warrior told him that when jumping from branch to branch, the most important thing to do was to keep your balance and make sure your jump is good. Rosepaw couldn’t help it, and at the sound of the last part, he sneered sarcastically, “Male sure your jump’s good? Ah, dang, who knew I needed to learn ta’ jump in order ta’ jump, s’ crazy, man…” But even still, he kept a close eye on how the older tom-cat did it. When Risingstorm jumped to the other tree, Rosepaw took his mental notes, including the fact that Risingstorm was balancing himself with his tail. When it came to hunting training, battle training, climbing training, and really any other physical training, Rosepaw could not help but notice that the tail was always being brought up, thanks to its nice effect on balance. He pitied those who lost theirs or were born with just a bob, but in the end, that probably came with it’s own advantages. Then finally, Risingstorm put a messy finish to his explanation, telling Rosepaw that it was his turn, and Y’know, just use his tail. Rosepaw blinked, his disappointment in the warrior’s lack of teaching skills remaining quite clear in his bright amber gaze. Then after a small, quick sigh, he prepared himself to jump. As he did, he started to mumble.

A’ight. Despite the fact that it’s lookin’ like you’ve never had to teach an apprentice anythin’, like, ever, I guess you basically are n’ apprentice, so who am I to say… hmph.” Then with a grunt, the russet and brown apprentice locked his eyes on the branch in front of him, eyes narrowed and tail balancing itself out. Once his position was precise enough for his liking, he shot forward, landing gracefully onto the next tree’s branch. He paused there for a moment, before deciding to get in a few jumps more of practice in. “A’ight, Sir, I’m just gonna jump back and forth from these two branches to make sure I’ve got it right, then we can learn all’a the battle things, eh? Eh.” He hopped back onto the first branch, this time pretty close to effortlessly. Then he moved back to the second one, then back to the first, then second, then first, then second, then first, and finally, he stopped at second, standing stiffly beside Risingstorm. His goal had been accomplished. He had not died. Once he had stopped leaping and jumping back and forth, he declared, “Aaaaaaand done, we should be good to go for climbin’, I’d say, so uh-” Without another word while he was still on the tree branch, Rosepaw carefully slipped off of it, finding his way onto the tree’s trunk and starting to slide down towards the ground intentionally and safely. As he neared the forest floor, he slowed down his sliding pace, eventually landing painlessly on the ground and getting off of the tree. Then once he had made it to the floor, he shook his pelt, and called up to Risingstorm as he flicked bits of wood, leaf, and dirt from his pelt. “A’ight, that’s good enough, I’d say, uh- battle move time. Tell me somethin’ knew, not the basics, we already went over that, so.., go for it, I s’pose.” Then impatiently, Rosepaw slumped down into a sitting position, with a new interest gleaming in his gaze. Battle training was where things began to get interesting, and finally, his curiosity was peaked.

✽❀✽

~ @Spider. (Risingstorm) ~

- My characters’ opinions, thoughts, and behaviors are not necessarily a reflection of my own. I can assure you that we are certainly separate beings. -

// WIP Character Biographies * Training Tracker \\

Have a nice day!
~ Fritz ~