Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Mouse murder (Private)
by gs29513
Last post by gs29513
Today 09:25 PM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 09:23 PM
Did you get enough love?...
by ollie
Last post by ollie
Today 09:22 PM
Beyond Enemy Lines
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 09:17 PM
battle basics - keeping up...
by alec
Last post by Neptune.
Today 09:13 PM

Old July 12th, 2024, 01:12 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default “…To say Sorry… Why Little Rabbit, It’s Actions Not Words.” [P]

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 9 | Purrks: Dreamwalker | Part Manx cat

Its been…difficult. It’s been a couple days since he was offered the position at Miss Lightningstorm’s side as her apprentice and he had been immediately excited to be just that. His fascination with learning has lit up at the thought of being able to learn the art of healing, herbs and healing was something he toyed with the idea of when he was just a kit hearing about it for the first time in his life. Though he had wanted to talk to his mom, and mentor about it before deciding anything. Since then, he’s thought. And thought. And thought. The more he did so he became more and more surprised with how not against it he was. He had always assumed that he was going to be a tunneler but the only realize why he wanted to be a tunneler was because he wanted to be there to help others just in case. Helping was the sole purpose of a medicine cat at its core. It’s to help others. And…

Rabbitpaw stood right outside the medicine den. It’ll be his den soon, if Miss Lightningstorm still wanted to take him. His heart weighed down and he was just numb. To the past day. It’s almost like it was just a nightmare, but it was real. It was so painfully real. He had spent the night crying in his nest and hadn’t gotten up until late today to drag himself here. To talk to Miss Lightningstorm. His mom was dead. She was dead, but would she be alive if it weren’t for Rabbitpaw, if it weren’t for the illness. Would she have wanted him to take this path? Crowtooth had given his approval after some talk, that didn’t even feel real. Rabbitpaw had half expected him to say no, that he was being impulsive, searching to make up for his mom’s untimely fate. And a part of that was right. Rabbitpaw knew that he wanted no cat to meet the same fate his mother had, even if he couldn’t completely prevent what happened. At least not towards the end.

Rabbitpaw blinked, slightly red, green eyes as he stared into the entry for a moment longer. He could only assume that his mom would’ve wanted him to take this path. Not for her, she wouldn’t have wanted that, but Rabbitpaw was a cat born to help others. This was something he wanted to do, for himself, for his mom, for his remaining family, and for his clan. Rabbitpaw wanted to be a medicine cat. He padded into the den, it looked the same as it always did. The first area was all that he’s ever seen. The stream, some nests. It was so, painfully normal. Had his mother even visited? That was an awful thought. Why did he want it to be so that she was lying to him, that she hadn’t gone to Miss Lightningstorm like she promised him he did. This wasn’t what a good son would be thinking. Not in the slightest. But… he blinked away forming tears, then raised a paw to wipe his eyes. He almost laughed as it brought up the memory of his last full visit to the medicine den. In no world would he have thought that she would have later asked him of this.

M-Miss Lightningstorm…I’ve talked with Crowtooth… but my mom… she… I’m ready to give you an answer.” This reminded him of his first apprentice ceremony. With Miss Twilightstar asking him if he was ready to be an apprentice even after the events the transpired moments before and he had to shakily pull himself together. His mom had been there, fiercely protective and incredibly proud. He allowed himself to savor the now bitter sweet memory. She would’ve done the same now, if she had been here. He knows her death hasn’t fully hit him, but she wouldn’t want him to miss this opportunity because of her. She wouldn’t. She loves him. And Rabbitpaw wants to make her proud.
[ @Alchemist Kitsune - Lightningstorm ]

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder
Old July 13th, 2024, 06:26 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: “…To say Sorry… Why Little Rabbit, It’s Actions Not Words.” [P]

| Lightningstorm |
20 Moons - WindClan Medicine Cat
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Active | Mind Reader - Active | Dreamwalker - Inactive

"You know, I don't mind you nibbling on the older berries here and there, love, but if you can't eat the other bugs who come around to eat the actual herbs, we are going to have to rethink your stay here."

Mock anger laced the medic's voice as the stared down at a rather large beetle waving it's two front forelimbs in what appeared to be a rebuttal. Lightningstorm had no idea who this critter was - it had evidently taken up residence in her den before her memory problems arose - or if it could understand her, but considering the emptiness of the den and how lonely she would otherwise be whenever she was working in the lower sections - the darkness leaving her too free to explore her runaway thoughts - she could hardly complain. Even as the creature seemingly wiggled its clawed appendages in the air, a familiar voice called to her, a mixture of certainty and apprehension in it. Oriental shaped ears alert, she turned her head towards the entrance chamber, brow furrowing in mild concern before she chanced one last, faux scoff at the still silently arguing creature, raising a paw in the air to point towards her eyes before pointing at it in turn. Last thing she needed was it thinking it had won this little debacle before it was done.

"We're not through here."

Pointedly, she looked away from the little creature, heading down the tunnels towards the entrance chamber. Making certain not to step over the stream that ran through, the medicine cat offered a welcoming smirk to Rabbitpaw, sitting down comfortably before him. There was a troubled look in his eyes, as though if he had given this a fair amount of thought. Good. She didn't want some cat who agreed in an instant. Who was blind to the hardships that came with the position. This was not some lazy, warless job that managed to coast by with minor work from them. This was keeping on your toes. Understanding that lives would more often than not be dependent on your knowledge and ability to keep a level head during a crisis. Knowing that there would be times when you couldn't save them all. A cat who did not at least pause in thought... That wavered only a little bit showed one of two things. Either they were too naive for the job or they did not care. Lightningstorm was interested in neither.

She caught his words, her nose wrinkling in thought. Crowtooth giving his approval surprised her, she wouldn't lie. The tom had been amicable so far. If anything... she could almost see him as a friend. Would not be surprised if he had been when her memories were still intact. Perhaps if so, he still saw her as a friend. Trusted her to do her best by his apprentice. Why else let go of such a promising apprentice? Unless he saw the potential there as well. Not that she was the assuming type. She preferred to work with facts. Knowledge that could not be rebutted. Things that could be taken at face value instead of stressing over their depth or meaning. It would appear, however, that while the mentor had not been a problem, the mother had been? Was that why he seemed so vexed?

"It's not my intent to get in the way of your relationships, Rabbitpaw. This job is hard enough as it is, innit? If you believe it would become something you would grow to regret or recent... I won't blame you. But... I suppose I am getting ahead of myself. You say you have your answer? Let's have it then."

Lightningstorm's words were soft, even in their teasing tone. No hint of anger or malice in them. She didn't know what Rabbitpaw's choice had come down to, but she needed him to know that there was no pressure on her part. Her disappointment would come only from not having the opportunity to pass down her knowledge to the cream colored tom. But she couldn't ask him to drop it all for the job. Not if he still clung too dearly to cats who might disapprove. After all... in the moons she'd been around, it had become plenty clear that this job left neither family nor friends. None other than the skunk striped tunneler who had noticed her affliction had proved otherwise to her. If it was a sign of what was to come for the young apprentice, she would not force him down such a path. It would not be fair of her, no matter how much she thought he would excel at it.

@Dolomedes [Rabbitpaw]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old July 14th, 2024, 01:14 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 9 | Purrks: Dreamwalker | Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw stared at the medicine cat as she settled down in front of him. She wasn't- this wasn't getting in the way of his relations.. or at least he hoped with all his heart that his family and friends would understand that this was the epitome of all that he has ever strived to do for this clan. Crowtooth had given his blessing after some talking, his mom would've been proud... Lightningpaw, he- he wouldn't be super pleased with Rabbitpaw, it had always been a fact for the pair of them that they would become warriors- well tunneler and warrior- together. But now... he wouldn't be that at all, and he wouldn't receive his name at a meeting the same way a warrior apprentice would. But they've been through worse feuds and in the end, this was Rabbitpaw's choice, this was Rabbitpaw's path. There wasn't anyone that could choose this for him. Because if he did something like this only by the will of his closest then... it wouldn't be Rabbitpaw. And Rabbitpaw has thought and thought and thought. This was a path that he wanted to walk. Despite its challenges...

"I want to be your apprentice. I've thought a lot about this, about me, what this would mean for the clan. I want to be your apprentice. It's true, some of my closest won't be pleased but in the end this is my decision and we've been through worse fights, it'll be okay." Though, did Rabbitpaw really know what he was walking into? No. Rabbitpaw hadn't known anything of Lightningstorm's past, what it had been like for her as an apprentice besides few stories. The fire. But, hadn't his life been similar so far? The Riverclan warriors, that was the start of it all but he's seen so much for his age, hasn't he? War, predators, fear, loss. So much loss. And maybe that's probably why he was the most hung up by this. Not because he couldn't handle it, he has and he would and he is. But it was the way that loss has followed in his paw steps longer than he's even walked this world. This... this would allow him to prevent that. Most of all, he would be able to help. "I want this."

Rabbitpaw wants to be able to say that he will be able to handle everything that will be thrown at him, but he can't because the future is never certain. But he still has many with him that will help, he has Miss Twilightstar and Crowtooth, Lightningpaw and Vixenpaw. He has people in his corner. Rabbitpaw wouldn't be alone for a moment because Miss Lightningstorm would be with him every pawstep of the way until she thinks he's ready. As long as he just has something, he will fight till his last breath for it and that something is his clan. Rabbitpaw has always been a deathly loyal cat. Nothing would push him from something once he sets his mind to it. And he's decided that the path of an herbalist was a path meant for his paws. "I won't regret this." He's u're of that even with how uncertain the future was.
[ @Alchemist Kitsune - Lightningstorm ]
[ Is it silly of me to think Rabbit will say the wrong thing and Lightninstorm will change her mind? It's probably the anxiety talking /silly ]

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder
Old Today, 06:59 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Lightningstorm |
20 Moons - WindClan Medicine Cat
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Active | Mind Reader - Active | Dreamwalker - Inactive

His first words being the answer Lightningstorm had been hoping for succeeded in cracking a wide grin on the she-cat's face, excitement clear in her eyes. She didn't really care much about training a protégé. Of finding a cat to replace her. But Rabbitpaw had a good head on his shoulders. He would make an excellent medicine cat, she was sure. And having two medics instead of one could only benefit the clan. Up until recently, from her understanding, she had been the only cat without an apprentice, making WindClan the only clan without two medicine cats among the four... well, three clans now. There was no rush. Not from where she was standing. Twilightstar herself had not chosen a deputy either, which meant the leader understood the need to make sure you chose right. And right now, the choice felt as right as it ever would. She was sure of that much.

There was understanding in his words. A reality about his view of the world. Cats would be cats. You couldn't please everyone. You couldn't make sure everyone liked you. And frankly, the lithe calico would be arsed to care about such things. She was there to heal cats. To do her job. And if she made friends along the way? Excellent! Couldn't think of a better outcome? If she made enemies? Well, she could always lord over the idiots who decided to hate on her for healing them that someone had to be the better cat, and gratefully for them, she was just the feline for the task. It seemed like a callous way to look at things, but this was not the job to have a thin pelt in. Cats died. Cats got hurt. If you failed to have a level head in the face of danger, you would have failed before the first poultice was made. Still... she hoped this wouldn't change him. His caring nature. She couldn't imagine taking this role without having a care for those around her. She couldn't... remember caring about them anymore, but she was sure she had once. Before her memories left her to flounder in the dark. Certain she would again, once new memories were made.

"Well, we'll see about that, won't we, Ears? Between you and me, I'm fairly certain I'm irritating enough to test that resolution of yours," the herbalist purred, amusement clear in her face as her whiskers twitched with unsounded laughter. Understanding the severity of the situation, however, she sobered up, offering a nod to the apprentice. To her apprentice. "I'll talk to Twilightstar so we can make it official. I would say you are free to start instantly, but I'll be honest. Never had an apprentice before. Not sure how this all would work. So... I'll come drag you by your toes when I've got everything set up."

Not to mention I can't remember how this went for me...

Keeping her innermost thoughts quiet, she twitched her tail. She'd been putting it off. Having a chat with the clan leader. A part of her was deadly afraid of her position within the clan being jeopardized by her current predicament. After all, what good was a cat that couldn't remember her clanmates? Personally, Lightningstorm thought she was doing quite fabulously, but she couldn't say the leader would agree with her point of view in this. With a gulp, she stood up, offering Rabbitpaw an encouraging blink before signaling that it was time to head out. There was no point in her putting it off, and she was sure the apprentice had plenty to do while the idea of becoming a medicine cat apprentice sunk in properly. Time to go do reports... and hopefully still have a home after the fact.

@Dolomedes [Rabbitpaw]
| I believe we can have this roleplay stop here! Chronologically, the talk Lightningstorm is having with Twilightstar right now takes place right as this roleplay ends, so I do believe we have caught up in the timeline! Feel free to respond if you want for the two of them to have a small chat before she heads towards the leader's den. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios