Old Today, 06:16 PM
*Furret walc intensifies*

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

Leopardsong
Her copper hues watched as Burningkit disengaged in whatever scabble they had been in with Maggotkit. The tiny sounds coming from Cottonkit drew her attention back to him. She had no clue what he was saying if anything. With his eyes open, though, he should be able to get the hang of talking very soon. Leopardsong's never been given a kit this young to look after so she wasn't certain when he'd get the hang of the walking and talking.

"I should enjoy this while it lasts. Soon enough you'll be off running around on your own." The queen smiled down at the kitten. The cats that entered the nursery drew her attention, more so when her name was called. The white bengal lifted her tail high to catch Willowpaw's attention after the call.

"Another one? You guys are just popping up like daisies." The molly locked eyes with the scrawny blue-eyed kitten near Willowpaw. He was older than baby Cottonball, but still a kit himself. A kit sorely in need of a good meal. Leopardsong tentatively reached out with her nose once the kitten was close enough so she could give him a few curious sniffs. He smelt like the other clans mixed with an outsider. It was not a pleasant scent.

The pregnant feline carefully moved around in her nest, making sure she didn't squish Cottonkit, to sit up. "Hello Ashkit, I'm Leopardsong. This little cottonball," she gently poked Cottonkit's belly as she spoke, "Is Cottonkit. He's new to the clan like you. I'm sure you'll both become fast friends." She mewed sweet as honey.

"So while you're here, you're one of my kits. So I'll take care of you and answer any questions you have. But first, you need a bath and get some food in you. So come here," The queen beckoned the kitten into her nest so she could groom him. The other kits might complain if he continued smelling as he did, it wasn't a pleasant scent for those who were only used to WindClan's scent. "Careful not to step on Cottonkit." She added, coiling her tail around the younger kit.

"Willowpaw if you have time could you grab Ashkit something small to eat? If you can't, I can do it later."

Willowpaw nodded to Leopardsong and went out to get a small piece of fresh kill.

Sigpic done by @ramen
—————————————
Sun, Stars, Moon, Comet, Eclipse, Earth
—————————————
Team Foster-Keefe for life!
—————————————
"Don't doubt yourself; if anyone tells you your art is bad, then smack them with a frying pan."
- FluffyToasterBunny.
Old Today, 06:31 PM
*Furret walc intensifies*

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Inspired

Willowpaw came back in with a small mouse in her jaws.
“Is this good?” She meowed to Leopardsong.

@TheRedWyvern @Moonraven

Sigpic done by @ramen
—————————————
Sun, Stars, Moon, Comet, Eclipse, Earth
—————————————
Team Foster-Keefe for life!
—————————————
"Don't doubt yourself; if anyone tells you your art is bad, then smack them with a frying pan."
- FluffyToasterBunny.
Old Today, 06:55 PM
VNP (≠VIP)

Bump Policy: Anytime :)
My Mood: Mysterious

Ashkit studied Leopardsong. She looked very kind, and reminded him of his mother. He started thinking of her and his thoughts drifted to eagles, that made his mother sleep. Forever. He shivered. His attention came back when Leopardsong mentioned Cottonkit. The small ball of fur was… small. Very small.

At the mention of food his face brightened. Finally he could get something to eat! Last time he had a correct meal was when he stumbled —luckily— on a small mouse and he just got time to snatch it before he was spotted. That was probably the luckiest moment of his life.

Ashkit followed Leopardsong, watching his step to make sure he didn’t step on Cottonkit.

{ @Rustleaf || @Moonraven }

—Spirited Away, Hayao Miyazaki